Would you like to make 500m (minimum) silver per month in gates, without being killed, 100% secure, to RMT all of it? Well, read this and you will know!! [COMPLAINT]

• Would you like to make 500m (minimum) silver per month in gates, without being killed, 100% secure, to RMT all of it? Well, read this and you will know!! [COMPLAINT]

Hello everyone,
    Today Im here to talk about something that is happening in 2v2 hellgates and that is making the whole thing a RMT farm for brazilians. Since the begining people always found way to abuse things in the game, but this thing is making people to get over 500m silver and 100m fame credits doing this everyday ONLY playing in the morning, for example. The thing Im talking about is know in brazilian community as syncronized hellgates, or rat hellgates.

As the name says, you basicly syncronize the hellgate timer with other people in discord and goes in the hellgate with other people. You need to kill the bat at the same time (2-4 seconds difference with other ppl) to have more chances to goes in “against” people that killed at the same time. Its not 100% sure that you will always get in the gates with the people that are doing this, but 9 of 10 times you go in with the right people.

To do this you need at least 20 people to make sure you will almost always get in against the correct people. Put them in discord. Make a count to kill the bat at the same time and go to the middle of hellgate to confirm that you went in against the other “rat”. When you guys confirm it, invite each other to the same party and do all bosses/share the middle chest.

Maybe you guys are not surprise about this. You can say “this is normal, they are using their brains…” etc, etc, etc, but, look at the actual state of the game and the tome of insight price. Right now tomes are 20-25k each tomes because of this. The gates are now monopolized by rats and overgeared duos. These people, the rats, are doing more fame and silver than anything in the game and I can GARANTE you guys they are selling all of the silver they made, or at least most part of it (I cannot generalise it).

But listen, that not the worst part of it. If you think that only 20 ppl are doing this and have almost 100% chances to go against each other, imagine a discord FULL of people doing this at the same time. And imagine that you need to PAY 40 tomes to just GET INSIDE the whole thing. Well, I will show you guys, how many people wants…

Thats 40 tomes per people only to get in and when you’re in, you can still be charged a fine for speak over the caller (the guy that calls the timer to kill the bat) or to do something else. I have info from people making over 2k BRL (Brazil currency) per month only with this.

This whole scheme is also supported by several guild that only do this like Clube do Sorvete, Templarios (The founders of the scheme) and AQUA alliance that put hideouts near the gate so make it safer like this one (i.imgur.com/yqBlsIC.png).

Im telling this here so everyone can know that you can abuse this mechanic from gates and MAYBE the devs can look into it and do something to change the gates and stop this RMT machine under their noses. Im also adding the discord that they get the people invited to it, so you can see how many people are actually interested in doing such a thing. Probably you guys will not be able to understand most of the things because its a Brazilian community but, at least you can see numbers.

discord.gg/sxGAtQF

I hope people actually look at this and take some action about this cartel of RMT. I also would like to open a debate about this to bring up solutions because this is SUPER WRONG!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mytherceria: Do not make public accusations of RMT against other members. Please forward all reports to support@albiononline.com ().

• I hate hellgates lol

So many times you stalemate or pose a threat and the other party goes to petty kite trolling. Even if you bring good catch swaps it still way too often goes into petty bullshit running the clock. It's just badly designed content. Besides fixing OP's nonsense if there even is a way, I would love to see the hellgate zone shrink over time rather than just have a fixed timer, or a less obnoxiously long timer so we can get up and move in healthy intervals.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/asgaeroth/
  • I've done a lot of 2s gates. The meta has become so simplistic and boring. It's so solved and formulaic it feels like new players have no chance, the gates are so rife for abuses, and there's limited room for experimentation.

I used to have fun doing them. I do not any longer.

I'd be absolutely supportive of 2v2 gates receiving a total overhaul. Perhaps to a form of Battle Royale that scoops loot and automatically distributes it based on a multiplier of placement and kills, so that more than just the top team get rewards.
  • Hi @Pdwan, our devs will be changing the way Hellgates connect, which will make it harder for players to synch up in the same Hellgate. They might look into a further rework regarding the synchronization issue later on.

As for the RMT reports, if you suspect anyone of conducting RMT through this, please send a message to support@albiononline.com with the evidence attached, so that it can be investigated. Thank you!

Mytherceria#3744
  • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi @Pdwan, our devs will be changing the way Hellgates connect, which will make it harder for players to synch up in the same Hellgate. They might look into a further rework regarding the synchronization issue later on.

As for the RMT reports, if you suspect anyone of conducting RMT through this, please send a message to support@albiononline.com with the evidence attached, so that it can be investigated. Thank you!
    It's all about Risk&Reward, big reward and zero risk for experienced players.
  • We need some sort of mechanic that encourages people to fight, not only in hellgates but just in general.

The average player in this game is so emasculated compared to launch. Patch after patch pvp becomes less common and less profitable as pve becomes safer. Massive mega alliances and coalitions form such that an entire royal city lock has no content. No one tries to straight up fight anything - it's all third party flanks and bloodletter rats just waiting to execute someone low on the outskirts of fights.

It's mostly due to player behavior, but SBI hasn't done enough to curb that in my honest opinion.

Also AQUA are absolute rats, how do they even have hideouts anywhere?
  • Bonkal wrote:

I don't even get why in hellgates the loot have to be that crazy, every dungeon got 0 loot for a real effort and investment of time
    Maybe, just maybe.... Because you can often fame farm for 1-2 hours with no real danger to your life. (You do get dungeon dive groups every now and then but in general its not that bad) meanwhile every single HG you do you have a 5 man group ready to kill you, considering how that is 4-5 HG per hour thats 4 to 5x you can die every hour while hellgating, die them all and you receive 0 xp and 0 loot.
  • the solution for this is in hg 5v5, when leaving let only 5 people leave, in the same way as it works at the entrance.

in hg 2v2, decreasing the loot, the reward is too high.

and obviously, to encourage people to make other content, to buff the game's PvE content, because at the moment it is not feasible either in fame or in reward $.

but regardless of what happens, synchronized HGs need to end, as this is totally ending the game's progression, both in fame and in money. Many players with 100m of fame and 200m of money barely know how to play the game, as they spend the whole day synchronizing Hgs ...
  • After this post Ive talked with a lot of friends and we thought about some solutions:
    1. Reworking the Hellgate layout or making the inner arena locked when the loot spawn. Like, this way it will force the duos to fight inside that arena, locking the arena like what happen in Ava Dungeons, without space to run. In this case, to prevent the rats to keep running.
      1.1. In addition the loot would only be open when the other duo gets killed.
    2. Make it impossible to invite each other in gates. They would have to make a 20-man party before join the HG but still, they will have less chances to get into the sync.
    3. Reduce the loot and increase the PVP fame to make more people to do gates for kill fame and not loot.
  • bof4 wrote:

the solution for this is in hg 5v5, when leaving let only 5 people leave, in the same way as it works at the entrance.

in hg 2v2, decreasing the loot, the reward is too high.

and obviously, to encourage people to make other content, to buff the game's PvE content, because at the moment it is not feasible either in fame or in reward $.

but regardless of what happens, synchronized HGs need to end, as this is totally ending the game's progression, both in fame and in money. Many players with 100m of fame and 200m of money barely know how to play the game, as they spend the whole day synchronizing Hgs ...
    So then they escalate the issue and start coordinating where one team goes in naked and just suicides out and wait for their turn next. I think the solution would be better to just not have one system that drops 500x more loot than the others. There's nothing so special about HGs except that they are irritatingly designed and only interesting to trolls who want to kite for 30 mins. That loot should be spread over the game and then fix HGs so they are pvp content that enable fights rather than discourage.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/asgaeroth/