Would you like to make 500m (minimum) silver per month in gates, without being killed, 100% secure, to RMT all of it? Well, read this and you will know!! [COMPLAINT]

• Asgaeroth wrote:

bof4 wrote:

the solution for this is in hg 5v5, when leaving let only 5 people leave, in the same way as it works at the entrance.

in hg 2v2, decreasing the loot, the reward is too high.

and obviously, to encourage people to make other content, to buff the game's PvE content, because at the moment it is not feasible either in fame or in reward $.

but regardless of what happens, synchronized HGs need to end, as this is totally ending the game's progression, both in fame and in money. Many players with 100m of fame and 200m of money barely know how to play the game, as they spend the whole day synchronizing Hgs ...
    So then they escalate the issue and start coordinating where one team goes in naked and just suicides out and wait for their turn next. I think the solution would be better to just not have one system that drops 500x more loot than the others. There's nothing so special about HGs except that they are irritatingly designed and only interesting to trolls who want to kite for 30 mins. That loot should be spread over the game and then fix HGs so they are pvp content that enable fights rather than discourage.
    awful suggestion tbh. Hellgate maps by designed enable kiting and swaps etc. A map redesign ina Y would fix the problem lava increasing would fix the problem two entrances with one exit would also fix the problem. The most profitable content in this game SHOULD always be high risk content. There is a ton of solutions to people who abuse ingame mechanics it’s up to sbi to implement them however nerfing content to the point where no one wants to play it isn’t a fix
  • I think reworking the way hellgates connect and locking the party system inside the HG will be a solution. however, as other have suggested, lowering the rewards and fame given by the HG I do not agree with as someone that has never ratted a single HG and has over 20m pvp fame from pure HG I can say I make most of my income in game from gates, why lower the income from the skilled players that play leggit and only enjoy that portion of the game. You will be forcing the HG community to take a different approach to the game or perhaps leave the game since their favorite content will be ruined. I feel like most people making the claim of lowering the rewards do not HG for real or have no interested in small scale competitive PvP and thats fine, but do not ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy and have a good time playing this amazing game on this unique and small piece of content.
  • Kopetcam wrote:

The real problem is that Veteran group will have win ratio close to 100% and it's 0 risk for them, even if it's risk HG will be always best silver/hour so far.
    Did you just say, that people who play the game as intended and become really good at it are a problem?

Are you one of those people that hand out participation rewards and tell everyone there are no winners, all those they tried are winners?
    ItsNewbie
    ----------------------
    https://www.aoherald.com/
  • ItsNewbie wrote:

Kopetcam wrote:

The real problem is that Veteran group will have win ratio close to 100% and it's 0 risk for them, even if it's risk HG will be always best silver/hour so far.
    Did you just say, that people who play the game as intended and become really good at it are a problem?
    Are you one of those people that hand out participation rewards and tell everyone there are no winners, all those they tried are winners?
    Dude i know at least 50 people whos playing hellgates 24/7 and have too much money, that is the real problem. There is no silver shrink as intended .
  • Lots of people here are opportunistic traders who are looking to sell tomes so they come to this forum to say "supply of tome of insight should be reduced" (after they have bought).

What kind of logic are you following saying loot should be changed because 1/10 of Albion Community was abusing broken mechanic. Why would you resort to group responsibility and break the loot for fair players 9/10?

Think before you give more sh1t random feedback drunk developer might take u seriously.
    Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.

The post was edited 3 times, last by keyfouyr ().

• Valkyrior wrote:

solution is simple. No tomes drop in hg and last boss fame is increased. Or tomes that drop in hg are untraceable ones only
    2v2 Hellgates are 1. for loot 2. for fame
    5v5 Hellgates are for 1. group pvp 2. fame 3. loot

Dungeons are 1. for fame 2. getting doved/diving 3. loot

You guys are all mega weird and probably new you want to destroy source of income for all players because you must suck at certain content.

No more.
    Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
  • Removing the ability to enter a duo hellgate solo will already reduce the loot for hellgate sharing people by 1/2 and not rly make PvP in hellgates any worse. Making t6 Gear the minimum entering threshold beside cape bag, mount and consumables will add another layer of risk and remove alot of rats in HG.

Realistically no team that goes below t6 is ever intending to actually PvP, they are just there to rat chests and that should be discouraged anyway.
  • Update on discord: They closed their discord for invites and deleted all invites created so far because of the post.

i.imgur.com/8jYwM7t.png

Translation
    We are closing this recruitment server permanently. Reason: There are people here who unfortunately act in bad faith, and therefore any rat that wants to enter the new Ratatouille, must be nominated by one or more of the internal members. He will take full responsibility for whoever appointed him. We thanks everyone and hope for everyone's understanding, as we know that most have good intentions in relation with the new Rat land, However, we are working in the best possible way to maintain a good environment.

+
  • And this next print show how many people already signed up to this scheme:

i.imgur.com/KYQDSfH.png

Translation
    "Good night my kings and queens, tomorrow we will continue the recruitment from the morning till night. I ask for your pacience and understanding because we are overload of work. We already recruited 650 people and still have more 1000 to continue. Stay calm and nobody will stay without tag. Everybody will be welcome. Good night, sleep well."

The thing is REAL and I will make my best to expose this whole thing up until the devs fix it.
  • Hudii wrote:

Its easy.
    If players dont fight = no chest loot
    If players fight each other = chest loot
    Zero base loot and final loot value based on value of kill fame.
    With adjustable rate to value of items of losing team, corrupted RD could have that too.

But this is too good to be implemended.

And no exit until 50% of players are dead. With 50% of items trashed and, lets say, 50% value of losing team as reward, the only way to abuse it would be to reroll useless artifacts and that would add value to them this way.
    With extra layer of balancing by cost efficiency it would make it pointless to run super expensive builds and open road to less rich players and shake up meta.

But this is too good to be implemended...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vesen ().

• Not really how SBI is supposed to design the way matchmaking works in order to counteract this problem because the rats can simply throw more numbers at the hellgates.

If there are 100 teams from this discord coordinating 2v2 gates and only 50 non-rat teams actually trying to fight, half of the rats are still going to get a free gate, the other half will lose their throwaway 4.0 set and in the long run they still profit.
    AO Quick Reference Guide
    Discord: Grimhawke#9254