1H Daggers after nerf?

• 1H Daggers after nerf?

Is 1H Dagger still viable to solo group dungeons after the nerf? If not, are there any other weapons that can?
      Also, what are the best weapons for efficiently farming solo dungeons. I recently came back after a long break and understand there may have been a lot of balance changes to shift the meta.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
    • DigitalDodo wrote:

Is 1H Dagger still viable to solo group dungeons after the nerf? If not, are there any other weapons that can?
      Also, what are the best weapons for efficiently farming solo dungeons. I recently came back after a long break and understand there may have been a lot of balance changes to shift the meta.

Tests say "yes you can still solo group dungeons" (wich shouldn't be but okay) only that you probably need to downscale a bit. If you used to solo T8 dungs, try with T7. As far as I know, no other weapon can "truly" solo group dungeons (maybe some druid build can try to achieve that). At this moment, Great Axe stays top for solo dungeon farming, but tbh, any mobile weapon does the trick since mobs are very very weak.

Good luck!
    • Gabumon wrote:

DigitalDodo wrote:

Tests say "yes you can still solo group dungeons" (wich shouldn't be but okay) only that you probably need to downscale a bit. If you used to solo T8 dungs, try with T7. As far as I know, no other weapon can "truly" solo group dungeons (maybe some druid build can try to achieve that). At this moment, Great Axe stays top for solo dungeon farming, but tbh, any mobile weapon does the trick since mobs are very very weak.
      Good luck!
      That’s would rly no difference what weapon to use for srds after next patch
      New anti dive mechanics would make srd ff absolutely safe
      Why fast killing weapons are profitable for srds now? Because clear speed gives you dive safety! Just because you moving so fast that diver couldn’t reach you while you’re moving from entrance to exit
      In situation when u are 100% safe there’s no difference are you spending 10 or 12 min cleaning the dgn drinking your coffee and watching tv
    • I tried to solo a T7 group dungeon using relatively standard gear (T8.1 excellent quality). I couldn’t take the bosses protecting the rare chests, except for the banshee from the Undead Faction, the Raven from the Morgana one and the one of the bombs and traps from the Heretic faction. Veteran Relic Bosses aren’t also viable, NONE of them. Mages are impossible to raid solo now, not even with T8.3, and same goes for Resource Aspects. In fact, I think the weapon is a bit more balanced now, but it’s efficiency was literally halved.