Round Table raped me

• Round Table raped me

*dab*

rise up Silver (knowyourmeme.com/memes/wagie) rise up against the oppressors forcing you to do 5 CTAs per day it is time you have started playing for yourselves and if you are not enjoying albion do not let anybody to tell you constant zvzing with cluster queue is "fun" or "content" it's ass.

it is the malicious round table that brought the worse zerg debuff (best zerg debuff is the one from the start of queen)
      curse blue army and all of those who had it changed (for worse) devils, demons, bastards curse you

round table is guilty of giving heavily biased feedback
      Evolution of Item Power (IP) overtime

another round table member ranting how the game should be more p2w (also easier)

rise up!

you have nothing but Season Points of your slave driver guild owners to lose
      empty their guild banks, take their siphoned energy then make a reddit post how they should have not messed with you!

guilds should fear solo players 8)

guild content does not exist

zvz is a cluster queue stuffing joke and guilds like elevate selling crystal rank to something called zorn or
      renting cGVG players like derDick and others who do so

is it really "the pinnacle" all of you have expected the game would come to?

I am completely uninterested in group content this game has to offer except for occassional small party ganking, 2v2 hellgates

ALBION IS A GAME ABOUT RATTING YET THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORUM HAS AN ARMY OF SHILLS CRYING "RATTING BAD"
      90% OF ALBION TWITCH IS RATTING

UR MALICIOUS MINORITY CRYING THE CONTENT 90% OF THE GAME ENJOYS IS BAD CUZ U DO NOT LIKE IT
      HOW BIASED AND IMPORTANT ARE YOU (CRY ME A RIVER)

*turns off capslock*

it's treason then

*wrong movie*

ALBION WAS ALWAYS ABOUT BEING A RAT AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE ABOUT BEING A RAT CUZ IT'S WHAT MADE IT SUCCCESSFUL IF THERE IS NO CONTENT (THERE ISN"//) PEOPLE GO TO RAT STOP FREAKING CRYING!!!!!!! 24/7 :thumbup: :thumbup:

JUST BECAUSE U DO NOT LIKE RATTING IT DOES NOT MEAN IT DOES NOT BELONG IN THE GAME OR IT SHOULD BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Come again.

Also what the fuck man,

I have nothing to do in Albion ZvZ in this season was all about shitty bomv squads without a guild clapping people.
      Crystals were all about some 1 guy renting teams

ZvZ was about fighting renters while renting

nuke the Outlands RESET

#WIPE #WIPEHYPE

8o 8o

What do in Albion?
      1. Get 4.0 gear (check)
      2. own 2 nubs in 2v2 Hellgate in much better gear
      3. they upset cry on Reddit and Forum to change the nature of the game
      4. round table shitters approve and bait the developers to rework the game to make it easier for bad players

stonks?? *out of business*
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.