95% vs 5%

• I've figured this community out basically.[/i]

95% = toxic gankfest players

5% = players who prefer solo and 1v1 content

The purpose of this thread is to trigger and annoy, piss off the 95% of fucktards. That's why it's in the rants section.

How do I start? Well, ganking sucks.

I don't know about you but the idea of pilejumping a player then having to split their loot like a bunch of rodents isn't fun to me at all.

And before you try to say "that's the game" this is where I laugh, because you don't seem to understand, Albion is constantly changing.

Accept the fact, Albion is not the same game it was when it launched. There's a lot more solo player content that's already been added, and more coming.

This is why I have decided to go pure adaptive. I will survive every nerf, it will not affect me at all, because I will get every weapon SBI make to tier 8.

I'm not interested in 400/400 spec, I just want to get to tier 8 in everything. Already done every armor piece, now it's just some of the weapons to do next.

This way it doesn't matter if people whine on forums begging for nerfs I won't be affected at all.

What makes me laugh the most is you jackasses who like to get involved in gankfests, but you're still broke as fuck in game, with the same amount of silver as people who gather in yellow zones. <3
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020

The post was edited 1 time, last by PenguinSniper ().

• PenguinSniper wrote:

I've figured this community out basically.

95% = toxic gankfest players

5% = players who prefer solo and 1v1 content

The purpose of this thread is to trigger and annoy, piss off the 95% of fucktards. That's why it's in the rants section.

How do I start? Well, ganking sucks.

I don't know about you but the idea of pilejumping a player then having to split their loot like a bunch of rodents isn't fun to me at all.

And before you try to say "that's the game" this is where I laugh, because you don't seem to understand, Albion is constantly changing.

Accept the fact, Albion is not the same game it was when it launched. There's a lot more solo player content that's already been added, and more coming.

This is why I have decided to go pure adaptive. I will survive every nerf, it will not affect me at all, because I will get every weapon SBI make to tier 8.

I'm not interested in 400/400 spec, I just want to get to tier 8 in everything. Already done every armor piece, now it's just some of the weapons to do next.

This way it doesn't matter if people whine on forums begging for nerfs I won't be affected at all.

What makes me laugh the most is you jackasses who like to get involved in gankfests, but you're still broke as fuck in game, with the same amount of silver as people who gather in yellow zones. <3

Strangest post in a long long time. What exactly are you advocating for ...?
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Well, who's the 5%? Because today I got my first kill as some muphagga tryied to gank me while I was peacefully fishing and I handed his behind back to him. And steam achievement said FirstBlood, 5% of players have this. What gives? So what 95%?
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • Skelst wrote:

Well, who's the 5%? Because today I got my first kill as some muphagga tryied to gank me while I was peacefully fishing and I handed his behind back to him. And steam achievement said FirstBlood, 5% of players have this. What gives? So what 95%?
      95%? The fact that it's normal here to take advantage of having an unfair fight. Not only in having more numbers, but "screw everyone over the first chance you get" is normal here.

And anyone who calls it out gets accused of "not liking pvp"

The point is missed because I respect ANY player who can 1v1 and win.

The strikethrough was just to add some character to the post. Make it as uncomfortable to read as possible, reflecting I was saying something I expected to be hugely unpopular, with nobody agreeing with me.

Surprising to see that some do.

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

Skelst wrote:

Well, who's the 5%? Because today I got my first kill as some muphagga tryied to gank me while I was peacefully fishing and I handed his behind back to him. And steam achievement said FirstBlood, 5% of players have this. What gives? So what 95%?
      95%? The fact that it's normal here to take advantage of having an unfair fight. Not only in having more numbers, but "screw everyone over the first chance you get" is normal here.
      And anyone who calls it out gets accused of "not liking pvp"

The point is missed because I respect ANY player who can 1v1 and win.

The strikethrough was just to add some character to the post. Make it as uncomfortable to read as possible, reflecting I was saying something I expected to be hugely unpopular, with nobody agreeing with me.

Surprising to see that some do.
      I am 100% with you on this, maybe I wasn't clear enough. All day long I hear these ZergGankers moan about how unfair is this and that, and I was saying that if steam achievements are right, then these moaners and PKers are no more than 5%. I hate them all, chicken, low self-esteem zerglings. Come alone and it's fine. I sell your stuff no problem. But no, they are so brave they come in numbers on gatherers - because "PVP bro...". So with asking what 95% I was asking where are their numbers, based on what they moan all day.
      Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
    • This thread has turned out to be very insightful and educational about the game.

This is a necessary conversation I think.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PenguinSniper ().

• Georg51 wrote:

You know the best way to piss off gankers?

Form up a party with healers and go out and kill them.

Or, be a beta and keep whining about it on the forums and reddit.

See which one gets you further.
      The barrier to entry for complaining on social media is a lot lower than it is for having friends.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • Georg51 wrote:

You know the best way to piss off gankers?

Form up a party with healers and go out and kill them.

Or, be a beta and keep whining about it on the forums and reddit.

See which one gets you further.
      You forgot the third option - uninstall. Lack of victims results in much hated changes like the closing of portals in SRDs. So far it seems to be the best option because hundreads of gankers get pissed altogether.

I'd rather watch replays of my own games in LoL from six months ago when I was 1200 LP Challenger(or play the event modes because I am tired of serious PvP) than partake in any form of activity in a game whose developers have clearly stated that they are doing everything possible to keep me dissatisified. Initially I thought this game was supposed to actively support all types of content but it goes without saying that I was dead wrong.

I had no problem obtaining silver, fame and reaching T8 crafting(cloth). T8 gathering and T8 gear equipment in 3-4 weeks of actively playing solo without stepping in PvP zones. But I did have a problem reading public announcements made by the developers themselves where it's been said that they are working towards creating self-sustaining system which provides endless amount of victims for their childish gank community. This statement of theirs is an insult to every self-respecting individual who might have liked the game for something else other than the PvP because their role is to be victims and nothing more. I couldn't stand the sight of Albion on my desktop anymore and immediately uninstalled. I have so many games on my PC to choose from which are going to satisfy my needs as a player just fine.
      Slaves of reality
    • Apotosariel wrote:

You forgot the third option - uninstall. Lack of victims results in much hated changes like the closing of portals in SRDs. So far it seems to be the best option because hundreads of gankers get pissed altogether.
      Lol yeah the best answer is to quit. You're right, I did forget that option because it's even more beta than whining on the forums.

I guess the only thing more pathetic than a crybaby is a quitter.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Georg51 wrote:

Lol yeah the best answer is to quit. You're right, I did forget that option because it's even more beta than whining on the forums.
      I guess the only thing more pathetic than a crybaby is a quitter.
      After checking the history of the slang "beta" I am not quite sure why a grown-up like yourself (I suppose) would add it to his vocabulary in the first place.

People who quit doing something they previously liked are assertive. From what I've read the slang is used to describe men who lack assertiveness. I don't see the logical connection here.

I don't understand why you think that quitters are pathetic. Players are like customers. Leave them unsatisfied and they will switch to another company. You have most probably already done that with a product/service you had used in the past.
      Slaves of reality