Using Dungeon Maps

• Using Dungeon Maps

I used a dungeon map T5 in yellow zones, another player entered it before I could and the portal closed. I do know that this portal was the one for my map as the map marker on the map has disappeared and the timer for me to get there didn't end. I was in a neighboring map and ran right to it.
    • Sarkastic wrote:

I used a dungeon map T5 in yellow zones, another player entered it before I could and the portal closed. I do know that this portal was the one for my map as the map marker on the map has disappeared and the timer for me to get there didn't end. I was in a neighboring map and ran right to it.
      The map doesn't appear until you're 1 screen away from it (literally, like 20 meters) so maybe you missed the spot if the buff was still there?
    • I don't know, I zoned into the map that it was on, i entered from the right side and the place was in the top corner. When I was about half way across the map to get there, the map's marker disappeared from my map and the debuff that says how long you have till you get there was sitting at 2/3 of the way.
    • Maps don't reserve you the dungeon. They just create a fresh spawn, lead you to it, and have the created dungeon have tougher mobs and better rewards. Since the dungeon doesn't spawn till you are close, you are almost always the first in. You still have to deal with potential followers though. Sounds like in the next big update they are going to make the entrance close after a minute though. So, there will only be a small window where you can be followed.