Final boss too hard?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Final boss too hard?

Wearing T7 gear Great Nature build 350+/100 specced with 1200+ ip hunter level in yellow zones the final boss is abit to tough to beat imo. Besides that when in the outer circle of the boss room the boss will reset what means there is only a small circle to fight the boss.

Do you need to clear the whole dungeon first before getting to the boss to get an easier fight?

Now to compare with live i can do T6-T7 dungeons in T4.1- T5.1 gear with this build.
    • Yeah I feel the same, at the begginng I though everything was so hard for some builds, then realize that sometimes its better skip some pulls or use the mobs with 1 hp to cause dmg in some pulls

But the final boss, is other thing, im testing a lot of builds, searching for hybrid build not bad for pvp and still good for the final boss but its complicated. Since u cant swap gear (thing which i approve) you need to use a build that could be nice to pve and pvp or pve and escape, depending of which tactic u will use if someone invade.

Maybe coul reduce final boss HP 2k or make the "call fire pillars" a channel skill instead acitve, cause sometimes u are running dodging those fire pillars and trying to dodge too the meteor attack and its kinda complicated sometimes when u are running and u are close to the edge
    • Lol, i waiting for this topic.

Make one boss a bit harder, and here is alot of people cry about it.

This players really can cry about everything.

I kill this boss with 1h mace in plate, with no damage at all. Yes it is not easy, but there is no problems in killing it, also, you can not be invaded when killing the final boss, so you can go to half HP and don't warry about rats.
      So what's the problem to kill this boss? If your build good only for PvP, yes, you should sacrifice the clear speed, it is the same for GRD, SRD. Why here it become a problem?
    • Did i cry? My observation while doing the end boss on hunter level with a build what is good for both PvP and PvE on much higher level mobs on live gave me big trouble on this boss. This is a test server and i give my feedback, not crying for a nerf...

My biggest concern is that you cant use the whole boss room because the boss will reset while in the outher circle what is a problem for caster builds.
    • Jessie wrote:

Did i cry? My observation while doing the end boss on hunter level with a build what is good for both PvP and PvE on much higher level mobs on live gave me big trouble on this boss. This is a test server and i give my feedback, not crying for a nerf...

My biggest concern is that you cant use the whole boss room because the boss will reset while in the outher circle what is a problem for caster builds.
      Man first of all, hunter difficulty is capped with 900 ip. With 4.1 gear you got 800 with 0 spec. So its like 0 spec flat 6.

Just dodge AoE and you'll kill boss even by normal attacks. Yea, no fast, but you cant be invaded.
      So your example with your power in hight spe t7 is just wrong. You dont get the content, and already suggesting to make boss easyer.
    • I find different experiences of boss difficulty on different weapons. When I tried Spear it was kinda difficult, I barely had enough time to leave the slowing aoe explosion and had to move right away when I saw it. Same with the fast small aoe explosions that he throws out. For some reason I was still getting hit despite being out of them on my screen, most likely a latency problem.
      When I played sword the whole experience was different. I was able to constantly hit the boss and dodge all AOEs, I also had an interrupt to cancel his one ability that can damage me directly. I could essentially steamroll through the boss without losing any health.
      I didn't try a caster weapon but I can see it being difficult considering you need to stand still for a while to cast spells and this boss throws AOEs left and right.
    • OotOot wrote:

I find different experiences of boss difficulty on different weapons. When I tried Spear it was kinda difficult, I barely had enough time to leave the slowing aoe explosion and had to move right away when I saw it. Same with the fast small aoe explosions that he throws out. For some reason I was still getting hit despite being out of them on my screen, most likely a latency problem.
      When I played sword the whole experience was different. I was able to constantly hit the boss and dodge all AOEs, I also had an interrupt to cancel his one ability that can damage me directly. I could essentially steamroll through the boss without losing any health.
      I didn't try a caster weapon but I can see it being difficult considering you need to stand still for a while to cast spells and this boss throws AOEs left and right.
      so sword is op?