Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

• The biggest thing I'm unhappy about is the Royal armor line, Your making it so that alll our fame is split from 3 nodes into 5 nodes making us have to level NOT ONLY AVA armor but Royal too, Royal armor has been ingame forever and now you want to make its own tree thats fine and all but we shouldn't have to fame royal out of nowhere after it being part of the game for some long, Really it isn't even its own line its pretty much an upgraded version of the Scholar line and other normal armor so really I don't believe it should even have its own node after being ingame for so long. Make all 4 the same level as they werre before update and start AVA armor at 0 best option and for new people as you level the basic version it also levels the royal line. So like Royal cowl is upgraded from Scholar cowl so has you level Scholar cowl the Royal cowl also levels. Otherwise you should have done 4x the fame once royal was added but waiting what 3 years to make it have its own fame is just stupid.
    • You're loosing IP ? => No
      You're loosing fame ? => No
      Game is getting update and you can improve your character futher ? => Yes

Is the PVE fame mechanism going to change => NO
      Is the craft fame mechanism going to change => Hell yes for artifacts.

Issue can only be about crafting cause again applying the change is retarded when there is no "respec" for crafting and there is not the same use/drop for artifacts.
      Melaween
    • Neef wrote:

The biggest thing I'm unhappy about is the Royal armor line, Your making it so that alll our fame is split from 3 nodes into 5 nodes making us have to level NOT ONLY AVA armor but Royal too, Royal armor has been ingame forever and now you want to make its own tree thats fine and all but we shouldn't have to fame royal out of nowhere after it being part of the game for some long, Really it isn't even its own line its pretty much an upgraded version of the Scholar line and other normal armor so really I don't believe it should even have its own node after being ingame for so long. Make all 4 the same level as they werre before update and start AVA armor at 0 best option and for new people as you level the basic version it also levels the royal line. So like Royal cowl is upgraded from Scholar cowl so has you level Scholar cowl the Royal cowl also levels. Otherwise you should have done 4x the fame once royal was added but waiting what 3 years to make it have its own fame is just stupid.
      This is the inherent issue. Royal armor is not a fresh new line like the Ava line is. The compromise here is Ava Wep and Armor at Zero, everything else a 1:1 Conversion.
    • LordSilva wrote:

We are using something that already exists in the game and manipulating it to adapt due to another addition, but one is carried out logically, the other is not, it was carried out with disrespect for the community and the time that this community has already invested in this game.

We are not in an Alpha or Beta to make this kind of changes in a game of this genre, we are talking about a change that affects all players, but in this case in a negative way, as there are other alternatives to this resolution and the worst for the community was chosen.
      With so many ways to resolve this situation, they immediately chose the one that penalizes, and not the one that balances or the one that rewards.
      They are making me spend TEMPO for something that I had at the maximum level for almost two years.

All armours to specialization 100 and Ava armour to ZERO

You don't have to be very smart to realize that this change is due to the fact that developers need people to do fame to spend silver.

In the video announcing the Avalonian weapons that "new content for veterans" is an indirect - direct.
    • Korn wrote:

Hey there,

I have to apologize to all here, I gave an incorrect / misleading answer to the question by not properly separating between item power bonus and and destiny board progression level. I have edited my response above.

So what we want to make sure is that - after the destiny board split - players should not be downgraded when it comes to their total item power bonus. I.e. if somebody sits at +300 item power for a certain item right now, after the split, they should still be at +300 (in reality, there might be very slight variations, but that is the goal that we aim for)

I'll check with the team tomorrow what the status is here.

Sorry for the confusion!
      So what does that exactly mean in terms of spec levels?

Let's say right now I'm 100 spec/mastery in all artifact armors.
      What will be the spec/mastery level after new patch hits live servers?

Will there be any extra fame lost/gained in the process?

Is it worth for people that aren't 100 artifact armor spec to use their fame credits before the update or after update or it doesn't matter?

Korn wrote:

We'll discuss what this means exactly in detail over the coming days and give you an update on it.
      An update would be very much appreciated.

The post was edited 1 time, last by abababatata ().

• BraBot wrote:

it is not free fame,if they by design have 5 armors in 1 node,why at splitting should level something u have at max? And advantage is the same as current,if u are maxed,there will be always differences with new players
      It is free fame, that's why its getting lowered. You get extra ip if you max all branches to 100 again. Even with the new solution of getting branches to 88 you're getting a lot of free fame. So please, stop whining because your number is smaller and understand your power is the same and will get bigger if you level up again.
    • Ive been wanting to put something constructive in here but theres so much whining about nothing that I feel more compelled to admit that some of you are strictly crybabies.

Heaven forbid a change happens in your life that costs you literally nothing and gives you an opportunity to improve but you cry because it means you have to work a bit more to earn it.

Some of yalls are gonna have a tough time in the real world, I'll tell ya that.
      Evil is Good

https://discord.gg/SUYJyeC
    • Georg51 wrote:

Ive been wanting to put something constructive in here but theres so much whining about nothing that I feel more compelled to admit that some of you are strictly crybabies.

Heaven forbid a change happens in your life that costs you literally nothing and gives you an opportunity to improve but you cry because it means you have to work a bit more to earn it.

Some of yalls are gonna have a tough time in the real world, I'll tell ya that.
      I have to savor the hypocrisy:
      • "Wants to be "constructive" yet calls people's opinion "whining" and them "crybabies"
      • It indeed costs nothing, but it removes progress which you have to do again = net loss in a sense
      • You mean "in the real world" where hypocrites like you run rampant who are unable to formulate a single coherent argument and rather choose to go for ad hominems?