Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

• BraBot wrote:

If you dont set armors at max level with changes you are forcing people to level again armors,something that they had leveled yet.
      You arent forcing them to do anything. Their current bonus remains exactly the same as it always did (slightly better actually). If they increased the cap to 120 would you be saying the same thing? that people were maximum level and now they arent and people are being forced to level? Its nonsense.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • @Korn
      Its not about IP, Yes we are still at the same IP with all Armor at 83, thats not the issue. It is being at 100 and knock down to 83. If they raises the spec lvl form 100 to 120, no one would care because they did not losing anything.

I for one only lvled the armor for one item, yet now I have 83 on other pieces I dont care for. And the one I do care for I have to re lvl back to 100.

Also I really dont understand the the IP theory. How come the normal items gave you 20 IP in on other pieces yet artifact gaves 10 at max spec?

Why not lets say there is 8 pieces of armor, so make all of them equal and gave 10 and max spec. so if you did hit 100 you get 80, and from the mastery you get the 20 your are 100, plus the 200 of the armor you are using. So the capped stays at 300.

Weapons you can do same, and but make the mastery gave 30 for weapons unitll we have the 8th weapon line.

Lets be honest only get 10 on artifact is even more of the blow with this break out on the DB. 10 spec is not worth the fame, more reason to not have 83 in something I would never use.

Refund us the Fame credits. Every MMO I played, when there is a rework of the Skill tree the Devs always gave a free token to reset all skills, I don't know why you guys don't do the same. Yes Re-spec is a silver sink, but lets be honest the negative talk about this is worse then losing the silver sink one time. It wont hurt the game to gave every one their fame credits in artifact armor back to the player.
    • Gank wrote:

Im convinced Albion players are all in the same vein as flat earthers and anti vaccination morons.

You see the number on the destiny board go lower and throw a massive fit when you're actually being given the opportunity to buff your stats even higher without losing anything but a shiny number 100.

Gank wrote:

You're aren't losing any levels. It's literally just a number.

Your item level stays exactly the same dingus. You can just go higher now.
      @Gank That's the error, because for some it all comes down to numbers, but in reality we are talking about something much more important that is TIME. The time of my life I used in the game evolving all my armour. Many of them completely out of the meta or even useless in the game in most situations and due to a separation of items in the game, those items are again asking for level up.

I don't want this separation of equipment in the game to force me to have to use it when I don't want to do that.

The Team only has to choose one of two options:

• Separate and leave everything at the current levels, even if it represents an automatic increase of the IP for ALL Players.
      • Separates and maintaining the current level and reduces the IP of the All Armour Equipment for ALL players.
      I do not want to know what is the mathematical change that will affect the characters, but play with my time invested in the game, NO PLEASE!

One thing is IP, another thing completely different is the equipment level. I don't want to have more or less IP, I just want to maintain the same Item level that I have achieved in the past and not have to waste any more game time.

In the past, players complained about constant changes in weapons with Nerfs ans Buffs, the team created Respeck so that players can adapt without wasting TIME of their lives, why now they decide to make a change in the game knowing that it will have an impact in the time that players dedicate to their game.

It is the same as a worker being demoted, even maintaining all his financial perks, in his workplace simply because the company has restructured and with that the worker starts to have much more work than before and to have to fight again for a promotion I had already achieved.
    • LordSilva wrote:

Separate and leave everything at the current levels, even if it represents an automatic increase of the IP for ALL Players.

Separates and maintaining the current level and reduces the IP of the All Armour Equipment for ALL players.
      Thats a false dichotomy if Ive ever heard one.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • LordSilva wrote:

Gank wrote:

Im convinced Albion players are all in the same vein as flat earthers and anti vaccination morons.

You see the number on the destiny board go lower and throw a massive fit when you're actually being given the opportunity to buff your stats even higher without losing anything but a shiny number 100.

Gank wrote:

@Gank That's the error, because for some it all comes down to numbers, but in reality we are talking about something much more important that is TIME. The time of my life I used in the game evolving all my armour. Many of them completely out of the meta or even useless in the game in most situations and due to a separation of items in the game, those items are again asking for level up.
      I don't want this separation of equipment in the game to force me to have to use it when I don't want to do that.

• Separate and leave everything at the current levels, even if it represents an automatic increase of the IP for ALL Players.
      • Separates and maintaining the current level and reduces the IP of the All Armour Equipment for ALL players.
      I do not want to know what is the mathematical change that will affect the characters, but play with my time invested in the game, NO PLEASE!

One thing is IP, another thing completely different is the equipment level. I don't want to have more or less IP, I just want to maintain the same Item level that I have achieved in the past and not have to waste any more game time.

In the past, players complained about constant changes in weapons with Nerfs ans Buffs, the team created Respeck so that players can adapt without wasting TIME of their lives, why now they decide to make a change in the game knowing that it will have an impact in the time that players dedicate to their game.

It is the same as a worker being demoted, even maintaining all his financial perks, in his workplace simply because the company has restructured and with that the worker starts to have much more work than before and to have to fight again for a promotion I had already achieved.

You don't lose anything.... It is just a number. You have progressed just as far as you had before. You are still the highest level of anyone in the game. You are just given the opportunity to progress further.

Do you think people whine like this when the increase the max level in world of warcraft? Oh noooo. I'm not max level anymore! This number here is not as high as it can be! All my time in this game was wasted! I didnt enjoy any of it! I just played the game to see a number increase to 100.

This is getting annoying.
    • PieNapple wrote:

You don't lose anything.... It is just a number. You have progressed just as far as you had before. You are still the highest level of anyone in the game. You are just given the opportunity to progress further.
      Somewhat true, but the number does mean something and it is valuable. In terms of Auto-Respec, if I go out into the world today and use my maxed out artifact items, I am gaining an Auto-Respec bonus for being max level. Post patch I am no longer max level, so I now lose that bonus to Auto-Respec as a result.
    • PieNapple wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

Gank wrote:

Gank wrote:

@Gank That's the error, because for some it all comes down to numbers, but in reality we are talking about something much more important that is TIME. The time of my life I used in the game evolving all my armour. Many of them completely out of the meta or even useless in the game in most situations and due to a separation of items in the game, those items are again asking for level up.I don't want this separation of equipment in the game to force me to have to use it when I don't want to do that.

Do you think people whine like this when the increase the max level in world of warcraft? Oh noooo. I'm not max level anymore! This number here is not as high as it can be! All my time in this game was wasted! I didnt enjoy any of it! I just played the game to see a number increase to 100.

Some people whine because of a number, yes. I complain because: I dont care about avalonian armors, never used one, and I probably wont...but I do use the other artifacts armor. Also, while I get the same amount of IP, my fame making capability is getting nerfed because I dont make the same amount of fame credit as before, because it's not maxed...I would still complain even if they raise the lvl from 100 to 120 because of that reason alone. If I level with hellion jacket ( like I do most of the time I use leather ), druid robe or cultist, like I use often, I wont gain as much fame as I would before...sure I can use a cleric robe, or a mage robe, sometimes...but I would never use hunter, merc or assasin jacket for leveling....I use artifact armor often in my leveling and they're nerfing my fame making capability, not only they don't give a crap about the time I spent leveling them, they don't give a crap about the time I'm about to lose because of this change.
      Shikady - La Supremacia
    • Twissa wrote:

PieNapple wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

Gank wrote:

Gank wrote:

@Gank That's the error, because for some it all comes down to numbers, but in reality we are talking about something much more important that is TIME. The time of my life I used in the game evolving all my armour. Many of them completely out of the meta or even useless in the game in most situations and due to a separation of items in the game, those items are again asking for level up.I don't want this separation of equipment in the game to force me to have to use it when I don't want to do that.

You don't lose anything.... It is just a number. You have progressed just as far as you had before. You are still the highest level of anyone in the game. You are just given the opportunity to progress further.Do you think people whine like this when the increase the max level in world of warcraft? Oh noooo. I'm not max level anymore! This number here is not as high as it can be! All my time in this game was wasted! I didnt enjoy any of it! I just played the game to see a number increase to 100.

Some people whine because of a number, yes. I complain because: I dont care about avalonian armors, never used one, and I probably wont...but I do use the other artifacts armor. Also, while I get the same amount of IP, my fame making capability is getting nerfed because I dont make the same amount of fame credit as before, because it's not maxed...I would still complain even if they raise the lvl from 100 to 120 because of that reason alone. If I level with hellion jacket ( like I do most of the time I use leather ), druid robe or cultist, like I use often, I wont gain as much fame as I would before...sure I can use a cleric robe, or a mage robe, sometimes...but I would never use hunter, merc or assasin jacket for leveling....I use artifact armor often in my leveling and they're nerfing my fame making capability, not only they don't give a crap about the time I spent leveling them, they don't give a crap about the time I'm about to lose because of this change.
      Ya know, just... remove points from Ava Armor and put them into your armor of choice. Yes, it will cost some silver, but is the same silver you would pay by doing it with auto reespect. Problem solved, world saved, move on.
    • Gabumon wrote:

Twissa wrote:

PieNapple wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

Gank wrote:

Gank wrote:

@Gank That's the error, because for some it all comes down to numbers, but in reality we are talking about something much more important that is TIME. The time of my life I used in the game evolving all my armour. Many of them completely out of the meta or even useless in the game in most situations and due to a separation of items in the game, those items are again asking for level up.I don't want this separation of equipment in the game to force me to have to use it when I don't want to do that.The Team only has to choose one of two options:

You don't lose anything.... It is just a number. You have progressed just as far as you had before. You are still the highest level of anyone in the game. You are just given the opportunity to progress further.Do you think people whine like this when the increase the max level in world of warcraft? Oh noooo. I'm not max level anymore! This number here is not as high as it can be! All my time in this game was wasted! I didnt enjoy any of it! I just played the game to see a number increase to 100.
      Ya know, just... remove points from Ava Armor and put them into your armor of choice. Yes, it will cost some silver, but is the same silver you would pay by doing it with auto reespect. Problem solved, world saved, move on.
      No thanks...I wont be full specs doing so and I have to spend money.
      Shikady - La Supremacia
    • To sum up ...

Issue isn't about IP.
      Issue isn't about faming.
      Issue isn't about money.

issue is about esthetic on you spec tree ... ok ... Thanks god SBI made an update a couple of months ago where you can finaly see characters finger when you zoom in and have them nacked. I wouldn't imagine the drama we would have on our hands now otherwise ...
      Melaween
    • Twissa wrote:

Also, while I get the same amount of IP, my fame making capability is getting nerfed because I dont make the same amount of fame credit as before, because it's not maxed..
      Well.... You get to increase the power of your gear further, thereby increasing you silver/h even more. You won't have to spend as much silver on auto-respec so you can take the silver to save to move some fame from one of the armors you don't use to the ones you use.

This is such a minor issue.... I am sure SBI is even more convinced that this is the right thing to do when they read this thread and see what people are actually fixated on and complaining about... This is definitely the way to go, better than the alternative.

The one thing i could see would be if the would do this (split 1x100 to 5x83 or whatever) and in addition give the option to players to respec artifact armor to lvl 1, once, for a limited time, without cost and without loss of fame.
    • Some people see the problem that their destiny board will not be full. Maybe create a mechanism that will allow you to convert the fame it into battle credits. It will be time-limited as it was with private islands. What do you think about it? Maybe ask people what they think about it in the survey? I would like to know what the final decision is because I do not know if this discussion will change anything in what has been presented to us.
    • Shevarage wrote:

Issue isn't about IP.
      Issue isn't about faming.
      Issue isn't about money.
      Issue about stealing choice of point distribution.
      Why all 83? Why not 60 100 60 70? Why SBI decide how i want distibute my skill points themselves...
      Right decision will be to return back points and allow players to put them how they want.
      Best practice is in Hearthstone where devs allow to sell nerfed cards at full cost. In Albion after nerf of dagger and holy staffs, devs should reset this skill branches to all players. But they are too greedy even when they change skill all skill tree :(
    • I just cannot fathom why a few people making a fuss about this ?? All the tree give extra IP. There're more tree now, meaning more spec IP (320 specifically). They split the tree up, redistribute the fame, but the TOTAL AMOUNT OF FAME YOU'VE INVESTED IN THAT TREE STAY THE SAME. So what are you whining about ?? Or do you normally don't even know that all the other weapon specialization in the same fighter tree give bonus IP to each other ??
    • It's all about faming... You know when You wanna have decent speck in several pvp wepons/armors (escpecaly thise on whitch dosen't fit in faming group) You just pick a one (or many, ass You wish) pve build and max it out and continue to faming with that build to make some faming credits... After spliting 400/400 on 83 You need to "refame" that faming build to even start generating a decent amount of faming credits for Your others builds...
    • I'm not dramating... For me it's only minor disadvantage... I'm just explaing what it about.
      I personaly are an "old player" od AO so i rmemember times when You got 2kk fame in 2 weeks of hardcore grinding best dungeon on mercia... So for me nowadays farming is quite easy and quick ;)
      Ofc i relly like to have a choice just becouse this change is going after the adding avalonian armor... So it would be nice to have oportunity to chose...