Avalonian Weapons & Offhands

    • Avalonian Weapons & Offhands

      Hey everyone, please use this thread to post feedback about the new Avalonian Weapons & Offhands. :)

      We are still tuning the weapons/offhands before they go live. And I will use this thread to keep you updated about what we are chaning.

      So, to get started here are the first batch of changes:

      • Arcane Staffs:
        • Dark Sphere (Evensong)
          • The cooldown now scales with item power:
            • 1200 IP: 30s
            • 1700 IP 22.5s

      • Bows:
        • Lucent Hawk (Mistpiercer)
          • Damage per shot: 160 -> 145
      • Daggers:
        • Merciless Finish (Bridled Fury)
          • 0 stack damage: 93 -> 79
          • 1 stack damage: 148 -> 126
          • 2 stacks damage: 222 -> 189
          • 3 stacks damage: 314 -> 267
      • Hammers:
        • Onslaught (Hand of Justice)
          • Cooldown: 30s -> 40s
      • Swords:
        • Majestic Smash (Kingmaker)
          • 0 stack damage: 96 -> 67
          • 1 stack damage: 153 -> 107
          • 2 stacks damage: 230 -> 160
          • 3 stacks damage: 325 -> 227




      Please feel free to post your thoughts on the new weapons and offhands in this thread.

      Cheers,
      Retro
    • Hammer already getting nerfed... was just looking LewPac video about new weapons, finally seemed that hammers might have a strong weapon to break into meta but 40sec CD? NOPE!! Rather surprised Oathkeepers are not on the first nerf list with 2.5k shield.

      Most of the weapons look underwhelming and skills are really niche. That happens when you have xxx amount of weapons already in game and you run out of ideas.
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • List of Feedback

      Elder's Mistcaller; The allowed time for the skill Lucent Hawk is really short, and does not allow a lot of time for actual use of evasion, and is more complication to using the weapon, when the damage concerned in being use is that, the opponent players has just as much damage to deal with the situation in normal circumstances.

      Elder's Realmbreaker; The skill ability on it is a jump and interrupt but the skill does not cover much distance, I can understand this one, but is just something to compartmentalize as it's use is going to be all of the time

      Dagger AbilityDash ; The distance of this skill is really short, and really hurts the skills use
    • Of these changes the only thing i agree is the hammer, which is damn OP.

      The daggers should be damage over time, but keep the big damage, or bloodletter will just be better. 15% damage reduction is huge.

      Sword is so hard to hit the damage due to low hitbox i don't see why reduce the damage.

      And lucent bow is not so OP too, at least not more than a brimstone. You are so limited in terms of mobility after casting it... Also cooldown not starting the moment you activate it makes the real cooldown way longer.
      Lucent bow needs: Start cooldown on cast (similar to Bow) and a bigger 'time window' to make the shots, which will justify the damage reduction.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ImaDoki ().

    • The redistribution of points is beyond ridiculous !!! How come I leveled so much stuff to 400 just to find now all my artifacts at 83 ??? i DO NOT agree to have my points redistributed this way! People need to speak up!
      Put the avalonian armors and weapons in separate trees and let ppl level them if they want... it is not fair to do it this way ... or atleast let people decide. I never play with the avalonian armors.
      I think this is NOT OK! Anyone else?
    • Bow: The time we have to shot the next arrow before loosing the entire skill is too short. We dont have time to think or run. We are obliged to shot all the 4 arrows fast. Any deffensive skill can evade the entire skill(mage robe, any reflect skill, inivisibility). And, when we are running the skill, lucent bow doesnt enter in cooldown. This will increase the "real" cooldown of that weapon. Putting CD in 25sec would be good.

      Axe: It has less dmg than the sword, but we can drain enemie energy(50%). But only for 8sec. Until now, i didnt find any purpose for that. Allowing to drain permanently enemie energy would be better(not 50% of course). Royal armor+avalonian axe would be a cool build.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ViniColen ().

    • The Avalonian Fire feels pretty unoriginal yetanother healing reduction :bleh: make it true damage or something rather than heal reduction

      Avalonian Bow does not allow for much freedom if you are forced to fire the arrows in quick succession please give it more freedom
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • Maszke wrote:

      keyfouyr wrote:

      The Avalonian Fire feels pretty unoriginal yetanother healing reduction :bleh: make it true damage or something rather than heal reduction

      Avalonian Bow does not allow for much freedom if you are forced to fire the arrows in quick succession please give it more freedom
      wym? with the bow i can W+Q before shooting another arrow, and i'm playing with 200ms.
      If you consider the 'Bow' that can even refresh his E before the E actually ends...

      That is a little too much, but at least some more seconds to shot AND cooldown starts counting since the start would be great.
    • Maybe the avalonian crossbow need a buff , why ? because it's can be interrupt, you are a turret for five second, aoe are less larger than siegebow, 40s of cd , you need to cast and the range is 28m that's less than the new bow, damage are ok but i really think they need a buff like more range or more longer fire (5s to 6s maybe )
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Maszke wrote:

      keyfouyr wrote:

      The Avalonian Fire feels pretty unoriginal yetanother healing reduction :bleh: make it true damage or something rather than heal reduction

      Avalonian Bow does not allow for much freedom if you are forced to fire the arrows in quick succession please give it more freedom
      wym? with the bow i can W+Q before shooting another arrow, and i'm playing with 200ms.
      If you consider the 'Bow' that can even refresh his E before the E actually ends...
      That is a little too much, but at least some more seconds to shot AND cooldown starts counting since the start would be great.
      yep. This or 25sec cd. But your opition is definitely the best. And more time to shot another arrow is essential.

      Maszke wrote:

      keyfouyr wrote:

      The Avalonian Fire feels pretty unoriginal yetanother healing reduction :bleh: make it true damage or something rather than heal reduction

      Avalonian Bow does not allow for much freedom if you are forced to fire the arrows in quick succession please give it more freedom
      wym? with the bow i can W+Q before shooting another arrow, and i'm playing with 200ms.
      You are testing it on MOBs arent you? Go test it on players. Players can use mage robe, reflect and much more, and you wont be able to shot another arrow until its E ends. Too easy to counter.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ViniColen ().

    • ViniColen wrote:

      You are testing it on MOBs arent you? Go test it on players. Players can use mage robe, reflect and much more, and you wont be able to shot another arrow until its E ends. Too easy to counter.
      it's a 30m aoe pierce skilslhot, 2 shots make more damage than Wailling and the arrow travel is faster, you lose the reflect immunity but 4 shots deal twice the damage of wailing.

      Every weapon have a weakness, don't you think that bows already have too many op weapons?
    • Maszke wrote:

      ViniColen wrote:

      You are testing it on MOBs arent you? Go test it on players. Players can use mage robe, reflect and much more, and you wont be able to shot another arrow until its E ends. Too easy to counter.
      it's a 30m aoe pierce skilslhot, 2 shots make more damage than Wailling and the arrow travel is faster, you lose the reflect immunity but 4 shots deal twice the damage of wailing.
      Every weapon have a weakness, don't you think that bows already have too many op weapons?
      So you disagree with our arguments because bows are "OP"? Wailling bow isnt a DMG weapon...
      30m is the soul of that bow. But you cant win ppl with mage robe and/or hunter hood(they can use it from any distance, and you will lose your entire E just waiting your enemy hunter hood or mage robe ends. This is the problem.). 5v5 is good, ZvZ better, but 1v1(new DG) and 2v2(HG) arent.
      Good damage and good potential, but it is so easy to counter. If you use Lucent bow "E", your opponent can break your E using any reflect, mage robe, fiend hat.
      Allowing ppl to chose the right moment for the others 3 shoots would be great.
    • ViniColen wrote:

      Maszke wrote:

      ViniColen wrote:

      You are testing it on MOBs arent you? Go test it on players. Players can use mage robe, reflect and much more, and you wont be able to shot another arrow until its E ends. Too easy to counter.
      it's a 30m aoe pierce skilslhot, 2 shots make more damage than Wailling and the arrow travel is faster, you lose the reflect immunity but 4 shots deal twice the damage of wailing.Every weapon have a weakness, don't you think that bows already have too many op weapons?
      So you disagree with our arguments because bows are "OP"? Wailling bow isnt a DMG weapon...30m is the soul of that bow. But you cant win ppl with mage robe and/or hunter hood(they can use it from any distance, and you will lose your entire E just waiting your enemy hunter hood or mage robe ends. This is the problem.). 5v5 is good, ZvZ better, but 1v1(new DG) and 2v2(HG) arent.
      Good damage and good potential, but it is so easy to counter. If you use Lucent bow "E", your opponent can break your E using any reflect, mage robe, fiend hat.
      Allowing ppl to chose the right moment for the others 3 shoots would be great.
      I don't really think you should use Lucent Bow in 1x1, though. But if you will, it's just as countered as a lot of other weapons, like Dagger Pair, Normal Bow, basically all swords, etc.

      You can at least connect 1-2 shots before being purged.