Avalonian Weapons & Offhands

• Hand of Justice
      Onslaught's cooldown is too long. Either increase the AoE pull or lower the CD.

Evensong
      Dark Sphere feels underwhelming. It's a Locus dominated world, so it feels very pointless.

Suggestions / ideas;

• 1. increase the Dark Aura's radius so people are more likely to be inside multiple stacks.
      • 2. make it uncleansable for 2-3 seconds. (If a cleanse is activated, the aura will be pushed off at 3 seconds instead of immediately, so the cleanse isn't wasted)
      • 3. allow the Dark Aura to jump to a nearby enemy if the person dies while it's on them.
      • 4. additional debuff; longer CDs on enemy's skills while affected by Dark Aura.
      • 5. additional debuff; don't allow mana regeneration while affected by Dark Aura.
      • 6. enemy is silenced for 2 seconds(IP scaling), if the full duration of Dark Aura runs out without being cleansed.
      • 7. enemy is silenced for 2 seconds if Dark Aura is cleansed from them.
      • 8. enemy caster is silenced for 2 seconds if they use an ability to cleanse a Dark Aura from a friendly unit.
      • 9. enemies affected by Dark Aura take increased damage and silence duration from Magic Shock (Arcane Q ability)
      • 10. enemies affected by Dark Aura are rooted for 1.5 seconds when struck by Magic Shock (Arcane Q ability)
      • 11. the CD of Magic Shock (Arcane Q ability) is lowered by 1 second if it strikes an enemy affected by Dark Aura.
      • 12. silences from all sources are 50% more effective against players affected by Dark Aura.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Phosphia ().

• RicardoSymilo wrote:

Chillhowl makes your target invulnerable which negates all dmg you could do playing Permafrost and you can escape easily it's range making it as bad as Glacial Staff.
      CHILLHOWL

My expectation out of Chillhowl is for it to be both Support and Ranged Damage role.
      Blocking leathal damage on an ally with [E] while also punishing nearby enemies.

Strong thing about it is that it's an Artifact that allows you to wield an off-hand which will certainly find use in PVE CONTENT. My concern is that in PVP CONTENT as you have said it does not seem to be shining that much.

Chillhowl's [E] Frozen Crystal

old
      (...) After the cast a 6m area appears which slows enemies inside for 20% for 3s.

THIS IS WEAK!

Make it something like:
      After the cast a 5m area appears which roots enemies for 2s. For every opponent hit you get a cast speed buff of 6% for 4s.
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • keyfouyr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

Chillhowl makes your target invulnerable which negates all dmg you could do playing Permafrost and you can escape easily it's range making it as bad as Glacial Staff.
      CHILLHOWL
      My expectation out of Chillhowl is for it to be both Support and Ranged Damage role.
      Blocking leathal damage on an ally with [E] while also punishing nearby enemies.

Strong thing about it is that it's an Artifact that allows you to wield an off-hand which will certainly find use in PVE CONTENT. My concern is that in PVP CONTENT as you have said it does not seem to be shining that much.

Chillhowl's [E] Frozen Crystal

old
      (...) After the cast a 6m area appears which slows enemies inside for 20% for 3s.

THIS IS WEAK!

Make it something like:
      After the cast a 5m area appears which roots enemies for 2s. For every opponent hit you get a cast speed buff of 6% for 4s.
      This staff could be good if target where the e is on would be vulnerable or if you cast it on ally you can actually heal him during e time. No one will take chillhowl on PvE , the only thing you could do in a party is troll your tank by stunning him and kill him cuz he can't get heal or you cast it on mob and your party can't deal any dmg to mobs which makes your clear way slower
    • Retroman wrote:

Here is the next batch of changes:

• Divine Engine (Energy Shaper)
        • The Cast & Channel are now uninterruptible
      • Frozen Crystal (Chillhowl)
        • The crystal now only freezes allies in the caster's party. (You can still cast on friendlies outside of your party, but they are not frozen inside the crystal)
        • Explosion Radius: 7m -> 8m
        • Explosion Damage: 189 -> 210
      • Blessed Aurora (Oathkeeper)
        • Movespeed buff: 50% -> 30%
        • Shield Strength: 500 -> 400
      • Soul Shaker (Grailseeker)
        • The root area now has a 0.5s delay after the initial hit.
      • Majestic Smash (Kingmaker)
        • 0 stack damage: 96 -> 67 -> 79
        • 1 stack damage: 153 -> 107 -> 127
        • 2 stacks damage: 230 -> 160 -> 190
        • 3 stacks damage: 325 -> 227 -> 269

Any chance you could make bash knee on the hammer line a range skill to combo with geyser more?
    • Mobility from new holy E is indeed amazing but encouraging to jump into allies for the heal might put you out of position and being able heal up to 10 allies doesn't make much sense since it feels like this weapons would work only in small scale fights. The best way i see to use this weapon right now as an iframe to dodge the big damage and being able to move into a better spot. Healing doesn't seem big enough to jump on allies for the purpose of healing but i might be wrong.

Some ideas for the holy spells which probably off topic but you guys did say that avalonian weapons would bring new mechanics into the game.
      Spell that would block line of sight could be an interesting utility on holy since most of holy spells don't require line of sight.
      Ability to give a buff(maybe even to multiple people) that would make all casts and channels into moving casts and channels so that you could cast generous heal(for example) while running if it was to be a self-buff it could also give movement speed or even it could be reworked into lifetouch E which would be self purge with the movements speed and "move casting" buff and giving it much longer cooldown than regular lifetouch E.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Mecoomin ().

• New staff's E effects and ally/teammate/non of them/enemy. Thats mean I can use It to trick some people in red zone. I can organize with some PKs and whitout bein pk I can slower thier target. Or I can betray my teammates at group dungeon and help my friends to dive them. This skill need to be effective to enemys(reds). Otherwise anyone can abuse It. I can use It in town to troll some people. I can use It to kill who I hated in group dungeon or anywhere. In blue zone I can go and find someone who killing mini boss and I can stun him so boss can kill him. There is too many options and too many things that you should see!!! Its a good Idea and good skill but targets are wrong. And I didnt try but imo I can slow a guy with bubble. And He cant go much further or cant reach to gate. As I said I didnt try but after I saw this ridiculous targeting system I think this can be too.
    • Axe ability is underwhelming for the theme and does not really fit it.
      I would consider swapping Hand Of Justice(hammer) ability with Realmbreaker(axe).

The idea behind hammers is utility and the current Realmbreaker's ability would perfectly fit in it.
      Meanwhile axes are more about slaughtering stuff and current Hand Of Justice ability would do amazing job.
      People who chose to go after hammers did that for a reason: utility, meanwhile those who went after axes wanted to slaughter stuff. What I mean is even in the names of abilities.
      Please, reconsider the abilities before the final release!

For those who do not know the abilities:
      Hand's Of Justice Onslaught is aoe spin and then bash the ground for more aoe dmg.
      Realmbreaker's Aftershock is aoe dmg. and -50% of energy for 8sec;

The post was edited 9 times, last by vomax ().

• Can anyone explain to me the usability of the item "Sacred scepter"?
      In the hunting branch, where dexterity should be, we got a protective buff, which I am sure no one will need.
      I think the item will be useless.
      This is an Avalonian weapon, there must be something grand.
      And we got a whole item with 1 characteristic - +300 to control resistance ...
      The shield looks good, so does the censer.
      But the scepter is the weak link.
    • Gonzak wrote:

Still think Chillhowl shouldnt negate damage done on an enemy when they are inside the crystal (2 seconds of allies dps lost is specially painful when you have more than 4 allies whaling on an enemy) and it shouldnt negate heal on the ally its used on, if balance is necesary then it could work like the cleric ice block (50% healing received). Just to compare on a fighting scenario.

On enemy:
      - Permafrost aoe stop enemies for 1 sec while Chillhowl stops 1 single enemy for 2 sec (giving them damage immunity during that time so RIP allies dps) and deals half the aoe damage of permafrost.
      - The current cooldown and energy consumption dont make up for it.
      the ability as it stands seems pretty useless and i don't really see where this could fit in besides maybe catching people for ganking lol
      • Dark Sphere (Evensong)
        • Slow Strength: 20% -> 25%
        • Aura Radius: 5m -> 6m -> 7m
      • Frozen Crystal (Chillhowl)
        • Slow Strength: 20% -> 30%
        • Damage: 189 -> 230
      • Breakthrough (Daybreaker)
        • Cast Range: 20m -> 16m
      • Divine Intervention (Hallowfall)
        • Cooldown: 20s -> 18s
      • Majestic Smash (Kingmaker)
        • 0 stack damage: 96 -> 67 -> 79 -> 87
        • 1 stack damage: 153 -> 107 -> 127 -> 140
        • 2 stacks damage: 230 -> 160 -> 190 -> 210
        • 3 stacks damage: 325 -> 227 -> 269 -> 297
    • The game, especially ZvZ, has so many cleanses that the Evensong isn't interesting.

Please consider another of these ideas;

Suggestions / ideas;

• 1. increase the Dark Aura's radius so people are more likely to be inside multiple stacks.
      • 2. make it uncleansable for 2-3 seconds. (If a cleanse is activated, the aura will be pushed off at 3 seconds instead of immediately, so the cleanse isn't wasted)
      • 3. allow the Dark Aura to jump to a nearby enemy if the person dies while it's on them.
      • 4. additional debuff; longer CDs on enemy's skills while affected by Dark Aura.
      • 5. additional debuff; don't allow mana regeneration while affected by Dark Aura.
      • 6. enemy is silenced for 2 seconds(IP scaling), if the full duration of Dark Aura runs out without being cleansed.
      • 7. enemy is silenced for 2 seconds if Dark Aura is cleansed from them.
      • 8. enemy caster is silenced for 2 seconds if they use an ability to cleanse a Dark Aura from a friendly unit.
      • 9. enemies affected by Dark Aura take increased damage and silence duration from Magic Shock (Arcane Q ability)
      • 10. enemies affected by Dark Aura are rooted for 1.5 seconds when struck by Magic Shock (Arcane Q ability)
      • 11. the CD of Magic Shock (Arcane Q ability) is lowered by 1 second if it strikes an enemy affected by Dark Aura.
      • 12. silences from all sources are 50% more effective against players affected by Dark Aura.

In particular, I think it would be interesting if the Magic Shock had an additional effect on targets affected by Dark Aura.. or a penalty if it's cleansed (or not cleansed).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Phosphia ().

• the new weapons are not going to change the meta they are quite useless and disappointing,None of them have good damage, useful abilities and not to mention the offhand wue increases the cm, ridiculous.The fire prism, we expected to see something with atrocious damage, the new meta rdps of the zvz and it is a garbage as a big house,Seriously, gentlemen of Albion, choose another path because you are making a mistake
    • to be honest i just think the new swords are going to be usefull if it hits the same area of the knock up, makes no sense it doesnt hit all so if you change this probably you wont need to buff the damage anymore or just give anything that makes it usefull because if you compare it to the new axe it has the same CC but an usefull energy reduction and a decent damage without no stacks needed.