Pillar should unlock 100 mastery on everything (this hurts newer players testing ability)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pillar should unlock 100 mastery on everything (this hurts newer players testing ability)

Or let us craft anything other than T8. Not being able to wear T8 when changing zones means we can't actually do anything apart from dueling in the city. This actually hurts players' ability who aren't able to wear T8s yet in the live server, or if more advanced players have not unlocked T8 in a specific weapon tree. Keep the specs as they are, but at least let us wear the things we can temporarily craft.

I understand that adding this limitation was to have some sort of realistic representation of the players' skills and time investment, so not everyone is OP as fuck in corrupted dungeons (edit: or lag issues, or so I heard).... But this was an unintended sideeffect, I think.
      Developer by day, gatherer by night.

The post was edited 1 time, last by itslikecsaki ().

• Shevarage wrote:

Did you try to :
      => unlock everything.
      => get 1B money
      => Trade you spé for respe points
      => change cluster
      => use all the respec point to get max level ?
      You don't actually get the specs to max, it's probably just a quick hack to make you able to wear and craft the gear. The destiny board remains unchanged.
      Developer by day, gatherer by night.
    • Gabumon wrote:

Parallel wrote:

Yeah this seems like a huge barrier to entry for a lot of testers. Why is this even a thing?
      Why do you need specs to test those? I don't understand...
      Then maybe use your brain. Many people have max spec, thus having higher dmg / more hp, but that´s not the main issue - many people dont even have lot of weapons unlocked, thus having no access to top tier abilities, and getting fame up is a god damn pain.

Making a new obelisk that´s like " poof " and 400 spec would eliminate this issue
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

Parallel wrote:

Yeah this seems like a huge barrier to entry for a lot of testers. Why is this even a thing?
      Why do you need specs to test those? I don't understand...
      Then maybe use your brain. Many people have max spec, thus having higher dmg / more hp, but that´s not the main issue - many people dont even have lot of weapons unlocked, thus having no access to top tier abilities, and getting fame up is a god damn pain.
      Making a new obelisk that´s like " poof " and 400 spec would eliminate this issue
      There is only 1 new ability: Mimic. Aside from that, "having more damage/ip" is just faking the data in the test server