Rat meta on horizon

• Rat meta on horizon

By the looks of things espeacially with no being able to swap gear the best set in corrupted will be one hand spear. It is good for clearing mobs and in case of fight he will just run away and destroy crystals. As long as you won't have some kinda of pk set on you, it will be near impossible to deal with this player when you are attacking . So my feedback is corrupted Dungeons is awesome but crystal in them are just destroying everything. Pls nerf rat build or do sth with those crystal cause otherwise it would be unplayble as attacker .
      <3
    • Some builds should have the upper hand against your own. "Nerf this because it counters my build" pretty silly. Also Spear is meh. I'd rather get matched against Spear than a Warbow as 1H Dagger.

"The swaps" came to be to counter rats in 2v2 hellgates and with the removal of swaps as I have said before there will be strict meta of very few items and everything else will be considered garbage. I still believe getting rid of swaps altogether will have worse result as it will narrow the meta to limited number of item unlike now.

We are going backwards to the time of Old Outlands where some Chest Piece (Cultist Robe) was 500k for T4 and it was being used by pay for result "elite" likes of Money Guildmwin with gear people and then you have had everybody else who could not afford that kind of gear.

Out of two metas I think the swap one was slightly better.
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • well i never said that swap is bad. My point is that in corrent sytuation if as attacker you will get for example the spear it would really though to win. Warbow after nerfs won't be that big of the problem, also he is not able to do mobs, same with 1h dagger also was strongly nerfed. That why my feedback is either do sth with those crystals with imo are useless or nerf rat build as spear (idk how tho, since same thing you can do with blood latter ).
    • The problem is the crystal health I think, not allowing swaps it the way to go in my opinion, if you are running a build that you know how to play and understand your opponent weaknessess you should be fine with no swaps.

I was complaining about crystals and I don't think they are that bad of a problem (besides low health), if you have map awareness its quite easy to outsmart the opponet.
    • If they placed the crystals in locations with dead ends the ratting is not an issue. The problem is if they easily have multiple exit points to just continue running after destroying the crystals without needing to cross the attacker at any point.

I liked the new dungeons a lot during my testing last night. Love that they removed the fast A out option until only after the final boss is killed to avoid easy fight dodging. Mob mechanics are interesting, notification that you are being invaded is a smart move, and gear lock is huge improvement. Rats will always be something in this game (no idea why people enjoy playing this way but alas).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• honesly it would be not problem if you would be just send back to your dung after fail but you are going to use this new anfa... sth ...
      Imo i do not really see usage of those crystals that why i made this post cause i love those dungeons and i do not want them to be destroy by that stupid mechanic
    • Sinwut wrote:

Arison76 wrote:

honesly it would be not problem if you would be just send back to your dung after fail but you are going to use this new anfa... sth ...
      Imo i do not really see usage of those crystals that why i made this post cause i love those dungeons and i do not want them to be destroy by that stupid mechanic
      I don't think you understand the point of these dungeons......
      Correct me if i am wrong, but the point of this dung is to bring 1 VS 1 fight to game. I am afraid that cause of this crystal i won't be 1 vs 1 fight but running
    • Arison76 wrote:

Sinwut wrote:

Arison76 wrote:

honesly it would be not problem if you would be just send back to your dung after fail but you are going to use this new anfa... sth ...
      I don't think you understand the point of these dungeons......
      Correct me if i am wrong, but the point of this dung is to bring 1 VS 1 fight to game. I am afraid that cause of this crystal i won't be 1 vs 1 fight but running
      Isn't that 2v2 already ? Using your combo and if it's not wroking running for a couple of minutes ?
      Melaween