Pls Nerf Helmet of Valor

• Pls Nerf Helmet of Valor

It’s a spell that has 40 seconds Cooldown while it can purge and cleanse in AOE, ok fine, but when you see another spell you have fiend cowl that is a target purge that can purge only 1 person and has the Same 40 seconds CD and it also can be dodged while there’s this broken helmet that PURGE AND CLEANSE IN AOE AND CANNOT BE DODGED USING ROYAL/ASSASSIN SHOES and it’s almost impossible to miss. Please nerf it to at least 50 seconds Cooldown or change it to not kill what was a cool helmet instead.
    • My reasoning:

Helmet of Valor seems pretty strong in a meta without swaps. It can remove stacks out of your healer and out of enemy at the same time. I feel like the helmet will find use in *all types of content* from small scale to big zvzs.

Think about this, if you are fighting Curse with Grude or Carrioncaller not only you are removing their stacks out of yourself and your teammate you are also removing all positive status effects out of your enemy if they have any. New curse debuffs when used on plate if a support takes the helmet to zvz they can remove that debuff allies and remove buffs from multiple enemies - pretty much a helmet for everything in a debuff oriented meta.

+ for nerf to Helmet of Valor.
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.

The post was edited 2 times, last by keyfouyr ().

• implying avalonian gear is any better from the standard gear

for me the avalonian gear should be more versatile rather than just broken, op
      the suggestion made by the author does not desteoy the item it's just a way of balancing the versatile more powerful purge/cleanse multi-purpose helmet
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.