Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones

• Most of you are saying this change will be kill the game and saying its against the game tenets, when the "slogan" Fight for yout life was created and used, was in reference of ganking mostly when this game launch there wasnt random dungeons, not even living world (the cool camps of mobs in maps with some chest) neither a lot of functions focusing on pve cause player like, who bored of doing the same for long time want some other things! And randome dungeons are mostly focused on PVE' it's a pve content! Diving will be so hard but not impossible, even more equilibrate, some player enter in dungeon and wait at the entrance 1-2 minutes, then enter 1 or 2 diving players, the pve player see them, he can run, fight in a balanced situation not get caught on a pull or boss distracting.

You want pvp and get pve players? Do it the way it exist since im playing in beta 2 of Albion, gank people organize a good group, close the doors, have scouts and players with mobility to caugh them near the entrance and when the player run to the door to escape, there's 2-3 players more to cc and stun him, get kill, get loot.

Yoy want more pvp? Go to corrupted dungeons, go to hellgate u can go in 2 or 5! Or join faction and start some zvz.

But dont complain about some changes which fuck your dives moments.

Gathering and carfting will be dead? With no black market activity, the loot are worst.
      Everyone will have money? U still need to sell your loot and dont lose it by ganking

The most of features this game have are before solo random dungeons appear! For god sake nothing will be die except diving with >= 70% chance of kill some player trying to get some loot or fame for equip now it will be more balanced for the pve player who's the protagonist of pve activities like random dungeons
    • only fights in solo random dungeons provided such exclusive and multifaceted pvp for me as solo player, hellgates are full of brainless cancer setups and skippers, solo srd was unique pvp contetnt. Sometimes i had to die 4 times in row from zerg gangers before i get to right location to dive SRD,now once i know that there is no point, black zones are dead for me. only hope is for avalon roads becaouse they also restrict zerg element in some way as SRD did.
    • Lofthild wrote:

• So according to you PvE players and gatherers/crafters "expect their hand to be held everywhere"? Please tell me the mental gymnastics you had to make to get to that nonsense
      • It's almost as if the game relies on PvE players to be the target dummy for divers because why else isn't PvE and PvP strictly separated? As a PvE player I don't care one bit about PvP, but if you were to separate PvP from PvE you will notice almost immediately that without PvE players doing dungeons there will be a severe drop in potential PvP targets as I reckon they are the biggest group by far
      • Why are all your suggested fixes based on the scope of "PvE player has to just live with the forced PvP, but might get some buff/advantages if he gets ganked/dove" instead of "Just introduce a PvP-toggle already, so that PvE players who don't care about PvP can play in peace"?
      • Unlike other forced-PvP full-loot games Albion Online really tries to hide said facts in everything regarding PR + their own website, almost as if SBI knows people will leave or not even touch the game if the labels "full-loot" and "forced-PvP" are openly visible
      • Where is the fallacy? You have to first answer the questions "How many people stay here because of the PvP/forced-PvP" and "How many people stay here despite the forced PvP". And who the hell is this "we" you use? That "we" doesn't have my voice or conveys my opinion, but I do recognize that M.O. : if someone feels his PoV or argument is weak he hides behind an unnamed group of people using words like "we" to fake some kind of plurality where there is none, as he can only speak for himself

1. Constant whine and endless cries that blue/yellow zones are less profitable than red/black.
      Essentially "i want free stuff and don't want to risk" is pretty much "expect their hand to be held everywhere" otherwise they'd grew a pair and get all they want themselves.

2. "It's almost as if the game relies on PvE players to be the target dummy for divers"
      PVE only players are plankton and they have to exist for the sole reason to feed higher form activity — gankers.
      Since PVE only players are usually retarded and you seem to be one, i'll explain it you further: gankers themselves are "plankton" to higher forms of activities — small groups.
      Those small groups keep ganking groups in check by humiliating ganking groups that are much bigger than them. At one point ganking group is not profitable as there is too little profit when the loot is split and ganking group can't sustain itself and shrinks.
      It actually goes further, but it would be too much for you.

And a little example here. At one point solo openworld ganking was a thing, it was nerfed to appease carebear-gatherers, gankers organized themselves more and now good luck escaping somewhat organised group.

3. "but might get some buff/advantages if he gets ganked/dove"
      How about no parties inside and only first player enter at the entrance and everyone else is in "diver mode", can exist by A-ing out? Or maybe SRD getting ganked only by corrupted dungeon runners and player limit in SRD is fixed to one? No? Of course you wouldn't.

4. "Unlike other forced-PvP full-loot games Albion Online"
      Name at least one more that is finished, active and is not EVE Online.

5. "And who the hell is this "we" you use?"
      Easy, look at the number of players posts he liked. There are A LOT of people upset by this change and as a solo player i say this change is retarded.

You are and rest of ultra carebears do not understand that you will earn less if there won't be risk, there will be much bigger ganking groups that you are not supposed to fight back by design, but this won't stop like of you, you are simply too dumb to predict that casualisation of envaroument will do to YOUR gameplay.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vesen ().

• Zachary wrote:

only fights in solo random dungeons provided such exclusive and multifaceted pvp for me as solo player, hellgates are full of brainless cancer setups and skippers, solo srd was unique pvp contetnt. Sometimes i had to die 4 times in row from zerg gangers before i get to right location to dive SRD,now once i know that there is no point, black zones are dead for me. only hope is for avalon roads becaouse they also restrict zerg element in some way as SRD did.
      Stop lying to yourself. You like to kill players with low hp and no CD.If you wanted multifaceted pvp, you go playing HG, Arena or Corrupted Dungeon.

Most drivers like it is easy mode gank.

• Creammy wrote:

Zachary wrote:

only fights in solo random dungeons provided such exclusive and multifaceted pvp for me as solo player, hellgates are full of brainless cancer setups and skippers, solo srd was unique pvp contetnt. Sometimes i had to die 4 times in row from zerg gangers before i get to right location to dive SRD,now once i know that there is no point, black zones are dead for me. only hope is for avalon roads becaouse they also restrict zerg element in some way as SRD did.
      Stop lying to yourself. You like to kill players with low hp and no CD.If you wanted multifaceted pvp, you go playing HG, Arena or Corrupted Dungeon.
      Most drivers like it is easy mode gank.

u r the one who lie to himself by projecting his own delusions on others o/

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zachary ().

• I like to see all the Xv1 complaining like it is the end of the world.
      At the current state diving is a low risk high reward activity, because people tend to do it with at least 4 people (yes, I am pretty sure you are the rocky guy who does it on it's own, but there are not many like you, are there? and worry not, corrupted dungeons will provide what you want, 10 days to go).
      In the other hand doing solo dungeons is a high risk, low reward. You need to gear proper gear to clear dungeons fast and whenever you take a fight you know you have to beat at least 4 players, yes you can duo solos in groups but doing them in duos bring rewards to YZ levels and you will still be outnumbered at least 2 to 1 in most fights.
      So, it's about time we even the field, so diving should be a low risk low reward and solo dungeons should be a low risk low reward, the change they are implementing fulfill both so it's just fine. If you want better rewards, man up and fight on even fields (CD, HGs, Crystals) or you can still go Zerg ganking like very likely you are already doing.
    • i kinda like it that players that are playing the game since beta, are constantly ganking solo players in groups of 5+ are crying when a group of 20 rolls over them because it *isnt a fair fight*, then cry about hunter hood even though its one of the items u can use so you dont get clapped by weapons that make you go invisible when you dont have offensives up
    • It´s funny how people are delusional here, unable to see both sides of the coin.

Here is some fun facts about diving and being dived:
      1) cabbage soup + invis pot = even if ur 20% hp on boss and u see diver, u go into full health with this
      2) Diving is a pain, as it´s hard to find people there and it takes lot of time - it ain´t low risk low effort, it ´s so much effort i wouldn´t do something like this because i am lazy
      3) Being dived is fine - if you aren´t brain dead, you can easily escape if you know what to do and even if there is multiple people diving you
      4) People complain about there being more divers, but far too many people go into solo dungeons in 2 or 3 people, even with a healer
      5) Some people like to wait for others to dive them, thus having more people in solo dungeons, waiting for people who dive them and then easily kill them for ez loot
      6) Being dived can be fun, it´s additional risk that makes it interesting - if you want safe 0% risk, just go into group dungeon in black zone with a scout.

People complain about lack of means to escape, while there is more than many - just think a bit, it´s not that hard, i am not gonna outright tell all the tricks apart cabbage soup and invis pot, since that´s quite well known and nobody reads this stuff anyway : p

People complain about there being 2 or 3 divers, but divers complain about there being 2-3 or even more people in solo dungeons ( even healers).

So if you go alone doing dungeon, you risk being dived by more people and then u might complain " eh u so bad u cant even solo ". If you go diving solo, you risk there being more people and you get your ass beat ( i would say 1 out of 3 dungeons).
    • Vesen wrote:

Lofthild wrote:

• So according to you PvE players and gatherers/crafters "expect their hand to be held everywhere"? Please tell me the mental gymnastics you had to make to get to that nonsense
      • It's almost as if the game relies on PvE players to be the target dummy for divers because why else isn't PvE and PvP strictly separated? As a PvE player I don't care one bit about PvP, but if you were to separate PvP from PvE you will notice almost immediately that without PvE players doing dungeons there will be a severe drop in potential PvP targets as I reckon they are the biggest group by far
      • Why are all your suggested fixes based on the scope of "PvE player has to just live with the forced PvP, but might get some buff/advantages if he gets ganked/dove" instead of "Just introduce a PvP-toggle already, so that PvE players who don't care about PvP can play in peace"?
      • Unlike other forced-PvP full-loot games Albion Online really tries to hide said facts in everything regarding PR + their own website, almost as if SBI knows people will leave or not even touch the game if the labels "full-loot" and "forced-PvP" are openly visible
      • Where is the fallacy? You have to first answer the questions "How many people stay here because of the PvP/forced-PvP" and "How many people stay here despite the forced PvP". And who the hell is this "we" you use? That "we" doesn't have my voice or conveys my opinion, but I do recognize that M.O. : if someone feels his PoV or argument is weak he hides behind an unnamed group of people using words like "we" to fake some kind of plurality where there is none, as he can only speak for himself

1. Constant whine and endless cries that blue/yellow zones are less profitable than red/black.Essentially "i want free stuff and don't want to risk" is pretty much "expect their hand to be held everywhere" otherwise they'd grew a pair and get all they want themselves.

2. "It's almost as if the game relies on PvE players to be the target dummy for divers"
      PVE only players are plankton and they have to exist for the sole reason to feed higher form activity — gankers.
      Since PVE only players are usually retarded and you seem to be one, i'll explain it you further: gankers themselves are "plankton" to higher forms of activities — small groups.
      Those small groups keep ganking groups in check by humiliating ganking groups that are much bigger than them. At one point ganking group is not profitable as there is too little profit when the loot is split and ganking group can't sustain itself and shrinks.
      It actually goes further, but it would be too much for you.

And a little example here. At one point solo openworld ganking was a thing, it was nerfed to appease carebear-gatherers, gankers organized themselves more and now good luck escaping somewhat organised group.

3. "but might get some buff/advantages if he gets ganked/dove"
      How about no parties inside and only first player enter at the entrance and everyone else is in "diver mode", can exist by A-ing out? Or maybe SRD getting ganked only by corrupted dungeon runners and player limit in SRD is fixed to one? No? Of course you wouldn't.

4. "Unlike other forced-PvP full-loot games Albion Online"
      Name at least one more that is finished, active and is not EVE Online.

5. "And who the hell is this "we" you use?"
      Easy, look at the number of players posts he liked. There are A LOT of people upset by this change and as a solo player i say this change is retarded.

You are and rest of ultra carebears do not understand that you will earn less if there won't be risk, there will be much bigger ganking groups that you are not supposed to fight back by design, but this won't stop like of you, you are simply too dumb to predict that casualisation of envaroument will do to YOUR gamepla
      • Or how about a touted sandbox being an actual sandbox with freedom, and not Albion Online's forced full-loot PvP outside of blue/yellow zones?
      • Calling ganking a solo player in a group a "higher form activity" is utterly laughable and ridiculous. But I do like the plankton analogy: if PvE players would stop playing the game right now there will only be scraps left for the "I want to PvP, but I don't want to actually PvP, so I gank low-level/weaker players" kind
      • "Impressive" argumentative skills when you assume by default that a major part of the player base is "retarded" and that you make yourself believe that you can just not show your reasoning by using a cheap excuse of "it would be too much for you"
      • Or how about offering what the name implies: a solo random dungeon? And not the current "You can bring your raid group into a solo random dungeon"
      • It's not my genre but games like Ultima Online, Runescape or Last Oasis
      • You mean a few meager likes allows him to fake a plurality? No chance
      • "I would earn less" if I could do uninterrupted PvE? Even if there would be a penalty of 15-30% for overall gains for uninterrupted PvE I would still come out on top
      • Someone who can't speak proper English without a plethora of errors is talking about "you are simply too dumb". Love it

I still can't understand your kind of " I want to gank low-level or low HP players, but I really don't want actual PvP in a fixed environment where the enemy actually wants to PvP".
      Are you so bad at fixed PvP modes like HG or Crystal League that you have to resort to ganking low-levels?
    • Borbarad wrote:

Olafxder wrote:

Atleast the Group dungeons dont get changed. I guess you could dive that then.
      Actually no, it´s been a long time since group dungeons became undiveable. All better groups are using a scout, making group dungeons in t8 BZ zero % risk
      PvE players have to resort to a workaround for uninterrupted PvE as long as forced full-loot PvP is shoved down their throat.
    • Lofthild wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

Olafxder wrote:

Atleast the Group dungeons dont get changed. I guess you could dive that then.
      Actually no, it´s been a long time since group dungeons became undiveable. All better groups are using a scout, making group dungeons in t8 BZ zero % risk
      PvE players have to resort to a workaround for uninterrupted PvE as long as forced full-loot PvP is shoved down their throat.
      If you have problems with full loot pvp, you shouldnt go to black zone or red zone, instead of exploiting the game. You can also do HCE.

thsi game is not just pvp or pve, it is both, and trying to remove one or other is just sad
    • Borbarad wrote:

instead of exploiting the game.
      Hey, I think you're talking about scouting, right?
      Can you please show me the source where this activity is officially SBI designated exploit?
      (and now I'm not talking about self-scouting, but for example a group of players who go GRD and have an extra player in the group and he's doing scouting for group, and that's how they take turns in the group)
    • It´s not intended mechanic.

Before queen, scouting was frowned upon, but was somewhat accepted for if people A out from group dungeon, you could try to chase them and make them fight you.

But tht was changed with queen and hideouts anywhere, making this not an option . Now people A out, and they just go with bubble to hideout, thus making it zero % risk.

Before hideouts, there was some risk involved if you were brain dead, but now there is absolutely no risk - and in t8 black zone, that is something SBI should adress.