Raven NDA Gank Nerf - Excellent

• Observing the changes in the NDA and changes like SWAP in HG2x2 I feel that we are being heard, personally I am very happy with the changes. Now only the changes on synchronized HG are missing.
      About the changes in hideouts, alliances, zergs and the cluster queue ... I believe they will come only after the season, so that it will not interfere with what exists at the moment.
    • its sad, That this Game goes away from his old path. High risk high reward. Ganking getting nerfed over the past moths. And now like @Faisca says there is no risk for players anymore in in th BZ HO all over the place, Bubbles on every portal exists and so on and with the new ava roads, safer again. This Game moves fast away from high risk high reward. And players like Tabor pve player things its a good chance. If you want play wow then play wow
    • i gank a lot and i dont need a raven to do it?

i guess its bad for people who use the raven as a crutch to catch people, i think 1h frost is a joke to those people.

BZ ganking is hardly dead, your still going to have blobs of 20 mindless people chasing you, now they just have to tack some catching skill in there too.

raising the skill floor on ganking is a great thing, im sick of getting dogpiled by a bunch of capeless 4.0 claws, not even worth killing.
      generic signature
    • I agree 100% with @Dismadeus.
      I gank without abusive bullshit aswell and I don't see a problem with 20man party with 4 ravens being nerfed. Just need to be a smart ganker and nothing changes.

Hohange wrote:

its sad, That this Game goes away from his old path. High risk high reward. Ganking getting nerfed over the past moths. And now like @Faisca says there is no risk for players anymore in in th BZ HO all over the place, Bubbles on every portal exists and so on and with the new ava roads, safer again. This Game moves fast away from high risk high reward. And players like Tabor pve player things its a good chance. If you want play wow then play wow
      This on the other hand makes no sense.
      What you meant is that is straying from your Low Risk vs High Reward gameplay style. If you wanna have no risk and high reward, why not play WoW? ;)
      Again, what is your risk? Not getting a kill is not a risk by the way, that is just a consequence of you being outplayed.