Furniture Blocking Exploit

• Furniture Blocking Exploit

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the issue where players can trap others in houses on their islands by placing furniture at the entrances/exits.

For players who find themselves trapped in the houses, please use the /stuck command by entering /stuck into the in-game chat. Some important things to note when using this command:
      • The current cast time is 10 minutes and during this time you will be unable to move and you cannot cancel the cast like a standard spell (so please be careful if using this command in PvP zones).
      • The current cooldown time is 24 hours (ie. you can only use it once a day).

We consider abusing this mechanic to be an exploit under clause 15.5.4 of our Terms and Conditions and those who abuse this bug will be sanctioned accordingly. If you see anyone abusing this mechanic from this post onwards, please file a report by writing to support@albiononline.com and provide any evidence you might have (video confirmation of the exploit). If you are unable to use the /stuck command, you can also write to support for assistance.

Our devs will be lowering the cast and cooldown times of this command in a future patch.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Moesephh wrote:

The command doesn't work btw, tried it yesterday and it didn't do anything after the cast time finished
      If you tried it whilst being trapped in the house, it should take you to the travel planner at the pier of the island. Whereabouts did you use it and just to clarify that you didn't close the game client during casting?
      Kept the game client open, I used it inside a house on an island. However the guy did move me by placing more furniture down as I was channeling... maybe that messed it up somehow?
    • @DeathMaestro
      sorry but the way to take revenge if it has to be can only be through combat itself, if you lose that is on you usually, consider joining a guild, speccing up your gear, try a different strategy.
      the point of this game is survival of the fittest, that means either you are strong enough to win the fight or smart enough to be able to avoid it. Locking people inside a house can't really be called fair play.... that was not the purpose of it (also I'm pretty sure it was not fun for the person that was locked in the house)

Since we have the topic already I would personally love to see more options for placing objects and a bigger variety of decorational items in the game, I love decorating islands on my part, and even though you guys already did a great job on everything thats available so far, there are a couple things missing for me, like being able to place bushes or deco- stones, being able to rearrange now stationary items like some of the lanterns that are on islands by default, or being able to place some things closer together.

It's a shame that thats not a thing because it can be abused too easily but maybe there is a solution for it (maybe if the hitbox of the decoration was smaller?)
      [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582462844394668052/687296660522401857/dragon_2.png[/img]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes ().

• Moesephh wrote:

Kept the game client open, I used it inside a house on an island. However the guy did move me by placing more furniture down as I was channeling... maybe that messed it up somehow?

Hey, I checked on this and yes it appears that moving furniture will affect the channelling. This is a bug and will be fixed. In the meantime, if you find yourself in this situation, please contact support and they should help you out.

Mytherceria#3744