Dont Remove Swaps in 2v2 without knowing what this entails.

• wolfo70 wrote:

Lama88 wrote:

I agree with that weapon swaping should be allowed in 2v2 ( because i actually play 2v2 with a healer ) and yes i bring swaps , and i dont think it is broken since this option is viable to everybody and if you dont want your oponents to swap just run after them and put them into combat .

If the swaping will be removed it will make healer + dps comb imposible to play agains quaterstaff+blazing/dagger/perma/xyz . Now we have some variety we have plenty of one-shots still played , healers+dps( theese will suffer the most of the swapping will be removed ) and rats .

So i am against removing ability to swap in 2v2 , because at the end of the day some shit will go wrong and you will loose that big investment into swaps.

Regarding the balancing game issue that sbi has , they should ask players who actually play the game and are good at it and have theyr opinion higher value over new player ones.
      Its already confirmed to be removed unfortunatly. They wont change it back anymore..... :( :( :( :( . And yes this will fully kill heal + dps comps.
      how do you figure? Nature + dps is one of the best equipped at dealing with kill comps due to cleansing heal. My healer always starts with that and swaps to protection if it’s not a kill cómo. That will still be perfectly viable. And with holy healers you just need to pre pot/cleric robe.
    • I always though that helmet switching is sensible because they cover a variety of mechanics. And if you think about it carrying a different helmets to switch it works more thematically too compared to weapon or body armor switching. I think the best solution is to lock-in everything else apart from helmets to give you some flexibility and it gives you the best of both solutions.

Also ya'll act like hgs are always filled with sweaty switchers when in truth it's mostly filled with shitters. You can easily achieve 50%+ winrate easily with just some T6 flat with some spec maybe a gear swap or two for those builds that are super hard to fight like quaterstaff. With 50%+ win rate you easily get a good net profit granted you don't run full artifact builds.
    • I have no experience of hellgates but when I duel in banks I always wonder if it's controversial to inspect someone then go make a counter build and duel them, or fight people blindly and just try to accept the build you have without inspecting because if you met them 1v1 in black zone you'd have no access to your bank full of gear to make a perfect counter build.

Screwing myself over to admit this but I can bring a boar into arena and it still gives the carry weight buff even when not mounted, so I can carry so much gear and adapt depending on what the other team are using.

Is that a bug or a feature?

It's a hard thing to figure out if gear swapping = skill (based on knowledge of countering various builds) or if gear swapping = lack of skill since we aren't sticking with what we have.

How do you decide what to 400/400 spec in if you must have every piece for countering every situation?
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

I have no experience of hellgates but when I duel in banks I always wonder if it's controversial to inspect someone then go make a counter build and duel them, or fight people blindly and just try to accept the build you have without inspecting because if you met them 1v1 in black zone you'd have no access to your bank full of gear to make a perfect counter build.

Screwing myself over to admit this but I can bring a boar into arena and it still gives the carry weight buff even when not mounted, so I can carry so much gear and adapt depending on what the other team are using.

It's a hard thing to figure out if gear swapping = skill (based on knowledge of countering various builds) or if gear swapping = lack of skill since we aren't sticking with what we have.

How do you decide what to 400/400 spec in if you must have every piece for countering every situation?
      1. ur not screwing yourself saying that. It really doesnt matter since its just arena.
      2. just get everything relevant 400 spec and you wont have to think about it :P xD
    • wolfo70 wrote:

PenguinSniper wrote:

I have no experience of hellgates but when I duel in banks I always wonder if it's controversial to inspect someone then go make a counter build and duel them, or fight people blindly and just try to accept the build you have without inspecting because if you met them 1v1 in black zone you'd have no access to your bank full of gear to make a perfect counter build.

1. ur not screwing yourself saying that. It really doesnt matter since its just arena.2. just get everything relevant 400 spec and you wont have to think about it :P xD
      I already watch your stream. You are a fucking noob that brings 200 items in your bag.
      It's time to learn the game and stop being such a pussy guy.
      Can't wait to see you losing 10 HG in a row.
    • GokuBlackBR wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

PenguinSniper wrote:

1. ur not screwing yourself saying that. It really doesnt matter since its just arena.2. just get everything relevant 400 spec and you wont have to think about it :P xD
      I already watch your stream. You are a fucking noob that brings 200 items in your bag.It's time to learn the game and stop being such a pussy guy.
      OOooohhh shots fired :D
    • I think HGs are in such a bad state that I rather them to be removed complety from the game.

A few months ago I was logging into the game just to play HG since they was quick and good fun. Kill the bat>kill the boses>fight enemy team>loot. Easy.

But we got in a position which we are constantly getting stuck in a fight for 20minutes in almost every damn gate. Like people bringing swaps for everything, running in circles to get out of combat, all disengage based builds so they are garanted a swap, which makes the statement that "put them in combat so they can't swap" nearly impossible to do.

I tried to bring swaps and my win rate sky rocket, and I not even good at the game, but swaps are not fun at all in my opinion. So i'm glad they are taking them out of the game.

With that being said, I'm pretty sure HGs will still be a shit content in the game.
      People with staff+xyz have so much disengage potential that if you still manage to survive the first engage you wont be able to catch them until they have cooldowns again.

What about people in shitty 4 gear who didn't manage to sincronize the HG? Those people are all over the place. Its not fun to fight flat 4 people either run in circles chasing a staff+xyz until they get cd back and they for the 10 time to one shot you.

Thats why I think HG is not fun anymore and I dont even plan to comeback playing them. Maybe i'm just to saturated with this type of content.
    • GokuBlackBR wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

PenguinSniper wrote:

I already watch your stream. You are a fucking noob that brings 200 items in your bag.It's time to learn the game and stop being such a pussy guy.