[RESOLVED] Issue with Duels (Update: 14:17 UTC)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [RESOLVED] Issue with Duels (Update: 14:17 UTC)

Update (14:17 UTC):

- With Queen Hotfix 16.1, the defensive spells and defensive stats of armor are now working again in duels.

Update (13:10 UTC):

- Server will be going down at 14:00 UTC to deploy a hotfix for this bug. It may take around 15 minutes before the server is back up again. We will keep you updated if there's any new info.

Hi everyone,

We are aware of a bug in today's patch which affects duels and renders defensive spells (ie. Block on Soldier Helmet, etc) and the defensive stats of armor useless.

We consider abusing this bug to be an exploit under clause 15.5.4 of our Terms and Conditions and those who abuse this bug will be sanctioned accordingly. If you see anyone abusing this bug from this post onwards, please file a report by writing to support@albiononline.com and provide any evidence you might have (video confirmation of the exploit).

Our devs are currently working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Update (13:10 UTC):

- Server will be going down at 14:00 UTC to deploy a hotfix for this bug. It may take around 15 minutes before the server is back up again. We will keep you updated if there's any new info.

Hi everyone,

We are aware of a bug in today's patch which affects duels and renders defensive spells (ie. Block on Soldier Helmet, etc) and the defensive stats of armor useless.

We consider abusing this bug to be an exploit under clause 15.5.4 of our Terms and Conditions and those who abuse this bug will be sanctioned accordingly. If you see anyone abusing this bug from this post onwards, please file a report by writing to support@albiononline.com and provide any evidence you might have (video confirmation of the exploit).

Our devs are currently working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team
      So Terms and Conditions didn't work before you create the post, where will say that exactly this exploit is against the rules?

Did i understand this post correct?
    • Mytherceria wrote:

iRawr wrote:

So Terms and Conditions didn't work before you create the post, where will say that exactly this exploit is against the rules?
      Did i understand this post correct?
      The bug was introduced with the patch that was deployed today. Therefore, we consider abusing the bug to be an exploit following our announcement above.
      Sorry for may be not so clear question. Ill try again.

It is mean, that abusing the bugs is legal, right before the your announcements about that exact bug?
      Even the Terms and Conditions clearly say is not?

I is pretty clear if answer is yes.

But if no, why this bug exploit abuse allowed before this post? And not allowed from the post.

I hope now you got my question more clear.