So many speed hacker last week? Is safe play?

• No. It's definitely not safe.

SBI is dropping the ball on this big time. The hacker evidence grows daily. They do nothing except ban the speedhack account, which isn't the main account of the speedhacker(according to what I've read) so it accomplishes N O T H I N G.

They have shown that they are absolutely completely incapable of handling anti-cheat. Or they don't care. Pick one.

and nothing they say in response to this thread changes that.
    • I agree, they havent solved this so its not safe to play anymore so dont spend money, I did report also a hacker and they give me zero feedback about it, so I hope that anyone who read this posts be sure that even if you pay premium will not guarantee any feedback or support if a speed hackers kill you it's been already a week since 3 deads from speed hackers and got nothing, so I hope suppor team read this and take action, because even in ZvZ there are hackers killing whole partys that do not even belong to any of the fighting guils just random players without guild using speed hack to troll anywhere...
    • The best was what I saw few days ago.
      One guy make transport fraction (probably Britwatch)
      I saw only 4 blinking on my screen. From one side to other side. :D
      This guy wasn,t run fast. He was that fast that was teleporting on my screen.
      I didn't have chance notice nick or make printscreen. I can only said "what the *******?"
    • AO becomes a paradise of cheaters, boters, RMTers and various fraudsters, it's sad but it's a fact.
      Sad too is that the SBI does nothing about it, just words, it's a violation of the rules, there's a risk of ban, just bu bu but nothing more.
      The maps are full of boters, speedhackers, the internet is full of different offerings for AO (sale silver, fame farming, now and then) but we look like everything is fine and there are permanent bans for these activities..That's an SBI joke, isn't it?But the first April Fool's Day has been, no?
      I've bought gold and premium status with real money sometimes in the past, but what's happening to the game now I'm of the opinion that the SBI doesn't deserve support, at least until it starts doing something about these pieces of shit.
      So let's see if they wake up in the SBI and start doing something about these people.I hope so, it's pretty unfair to us, honest players.
    • CassX wrote:

AO becomes a paradise of cheaters, boters, RMTers and various fraudsters, it's sad but it's a fact.
      Sad too is that the SBI does nothing about it, just words, it's a violation of the rules, there's a risk of ban, just bu bu but nothing more.
      The maps are full of boters, speedhackers, the internet is full of different offerings for AO (sale silver, fame farming, now and then) but we look like everything is fine and there are permanent bans for these activities..That's an SBI joke, isn't it?But the first April Fool's Day has been, no?
      I've bought gold and premium status with real money sometimes in the past, but what's happening to the game now I'm of the opinion that the SBI doesn't deserve support, at least until it starts doing something about these pieces of shit.
      So let's see if they wake up in the SBI and start doing something about these people.I hope so, it's pretty unfair to us, honest players.
      Oh, stop being stupid :D

I have been playing this game for like a year and have seen about 2 speedhackers so far. Sbi is pretty good when it comes to this shit.

You are just overreacting for the sake of overreacting and complaining. " Internet is full of different offerings for AO " - yeah no shit :D you want to ban sites that are doing that ? All mmorpg or online games have that, don´t be insane.

Bots in this game probably are in t4, but that´s fine - otherwise nobody would be gathering these low level shit resources.

This game is doing pretty good when it comes to this stuff. Look for example at WoW for example where they had tens of thousands bots.

We can complain about SBI when it comes to balancing stuff, but at least they do good job with this crap :D
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

CassX wrote:

AO becomes a paradise of cheaters, boters, RMTers and various fraudsters, it's sad but it's a fact.
      Oh, stop being stupid :D
      I have been playing this game for like a year and have seen about 2 speedhackers so far. Sbi is pretty good when it comes to this shit.

You are just overreacting for the sake of overreacting and complaining. " Internet is full of different offerings for AO " - yeah no shit :D you want to ban sites that are doing that ? All mmorpg or online games have that, don´t be insane.

Bots in this game probably are in t4, but that´s fine - otherwise nobody would be gathering these low level shit resources.

This game is doing pretty good when it comes to this stuff. Look for example at WoW for example where they had tens of thousands bots.

We can complain about SBI when it comes to balancing stuff, but at least they do good job with this crap :D
      Your opinion, I take it..
      My opinion and experience are different and that's why I see it differently. ;)
    • Skedars wrote:

So many report in forum. I lost 5m for fucking speed hackers

Azlum wrote:

No. It's definitely not safe.

SBI is dropping the ball on this big time. The hacker evidence grows daily. They do nothing except ban the speedhack account, which isn't the main account of the speedhacker(according to what I've read) so it accomplishes N O T H I N G.

They have shown that they are absolutely completely incapable of handling anti-cheat. Or they don't care. Pick one.

and nothing they say in response to this thread changes that.

Adomanoncer wrote:

I agree, they havent solved this so its not safe to play anymore so dont spend money, I did report also a hacker and they give me zero feedback about it, so I hope that anyone who read this posts be sure that even if you pay premium will not guarantee any feedback or support if a speed hackers kill you it's been already a week since 3 deads from speed hackers and got nothing, so I hope suppor team read this and take action, because even in ZvZ there are hackers killing whole partys that do not even belong to any of the fighting guils just random players without guild using speed hack to troll anywhere...

CassX wrote:

Hi there, this has already been sorted out. Players using this speedhack have and will be detected and banned by EAC. Hope that clarifies things!

Hollywoodi wrote:

There is so many way to transfer money

Smelter

Etc and I am not convinced this is even monitored..

On top regular people use it to e.g. pay out hg splits..

We have a zero-tolerance policy towards RMT and are continuously monitoring the situation.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Skedars wrote:

So many report in forum. I lost 5m for fucking speed hackers
      Hi there, this has already been sorted out. Players using this speedhack have and will be detected and banned by EAC. Hope that clarifies things!
      Can we see the lists of banned accounts just like in other MMO?
      Just curious how much not yesterday created alts banned, and how many main accounts of cheaters who got all silver from they speedhack alts is really punished.
    • This month is especially tasty for speed hackers as everyone got spectral boars. Hackers cheat to get silver so they can turn it into gold which is then turned into real money.

5 million silver is like $10 USD so blowing up a player riding a spectral boar with any kind of load is a huge pay off if you take out multiple a day. This is currently the case with speed hackers as they create a brand new char and kill as many people as possible before they get banned. They are just like any other player interested in silver so they picked a juicy monthly challenge worth the effort of cheating.

My advice? Do not, I repeat, do not go into RZ/BZ with a mount that has a large carry capacity as you are a target to any speed hackers that pass by. Monitor the bug sub-forum often to see what kind of cheats are happening any given month so you can better prepare yourself in case someone tries to cheat on you.

Hopefully, this gets fixed fast as a number of people are angry with these unfair advantages taking place in full loot zones.
    • bbqsauceomgwtf wrote:

This month is especially tasty for speed hackers as everyone got spectral boars. Hackers cheat to get silver so they can turn it into gold which is then turned into real money.

5 million silver is like $10 USD so blowing up a player riding a spectral boar with any kind of load is a huge pay off if you take out multiple a day. This is currently the case with speed hackers as they create a brand new char and kill as many people as possible before they get banned. They are just like any other player interested in silver so they picked a juicy monthly challenge worth the effort of cheating.

My advice? Do not, I repeat, do not go into RZ/BZ with a mount that has a large carry capacity as you are a target to any speed hackers that pass by. Monitor the bug sub-forum often to see what kind of cheats are happening any given month so you can better prepare yourself in case someone tries to cheat on you.

Hopefully, this gets fixed fast as a number of people are angry with these unfair advantages taking place in full loot zones.
      So uh, how does the gold become real money when gold can't be transferred between accounts?