Chat / Mute / Ban / Respect / Spam

• Chat / Mute / Ban / Respect / Spam

A few times I've seen some players write offensive content in english chat, for example: racism and sexual content.

Talking about those themes should be bannable or at least auto-muted/filtered by some kind of chat AI/Bot when detected.

People need to learn to respect others one way or another.
      That makes the game experience a bit unpleasent.

We are all here to have fun, not to offend each other, even if 'kidding'.

Not forgetting the spamming, it happens often before server maintenance, people usually write:
      F, f, fffffff

Spamming should also be muted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aurumis ().

• There is not much you can say to not "offend" someone.

And i am pretty sure i will offend someone by this post.

But you know, i can talk any themes i like to, even if you asexual, gay, snowflake ass who indicated yourself as sexy Asian neco. I don't care.

Until my words not against the country laws (like terrorist shit), i can say what i want, and you can mute me in chat if you like for personally yourself.

But you cant punish me because i like pussy, and you think its offends you, just because you also got one.
    • iRawr wrote:

There is not much you can say to not "offend" someone.

And i am pretty sure i will offend someone by this post.

But you know, i can talk any themes i like to, even if you asexual, gay, snowflake ass who indicated yourself as sexy Asian neco. I don't care.

Until my words not against the country laws (like terrorist shit), i can say what i want, and you can mute me in chat if you like for personally yourself.

But you cant punish me because i like pussy, and you think its offends you, just because you also got one.
      I'm offended...can we get him muted please?
    • It's not about getting offended. It's about order and civility. I have been avoiding the general chat ever since I started the game in the tutorial area because it is poorly moderated and many uncultured individuals have access to it. The f spam was shocking to witness and even more to learn it is "part" of the game. It is a braindead daily activity which promotes vulgarity in new players. Mass bans then become a necessity and this brings futher toxicity in the player base. The general chat needs to be highly restricted or highly moderated.

@SHARKY he did get banned btw, not sure why.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living