Stop overkill in weapon balance

    • Stop overkill in weapon balance

      i can see another massive ovehaul of all good 1v1 or 1 vs many builds. This is in preparation of the solo dungeons. but please stop overkilling everythin in every balance.
      Some builds are good in 1v1 some in 1 vs many it will always stay that way. when you nerf something ppl will still use it becouse they are used to the build and have full spec.
      It does not mean it is still a good or OP build dont overkill it to the point that noone is using it or has to respec. becouse then you open the way to other builds being overpowerd since
      you killed everything else. That way it'l never stop.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Still bizarre how people is still complaining..

      Holy flash heal was totally out of the curve. They jist removed it and padronized the damage skill on Q for healers, basically. Healers are supports, they are not supposed to be imortals x1 gods.
      Damn bro, show me someone who got killed by healer? Forgot how to press sprint? Got disconnected? Suicide?
      Why you call a class who can't kill anyone - 1v1 god?
      Every class who can kill healer with 5/5 defensive items is OP.

      But character who trade all damage, cc and mobility potential for defensive - and can not get killed 1 v 1 because of it, is just correct.
      That why it is called defensive, because it is protect...
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Frost is no real solo weapon, no weapon in sword line is capable for solo content

      Go, buy some tomes and spec a dagger, credit card helps
      LOL how is no weapons in sowrds solo weapon i use broadsword with taproot and beef sandwich max spec 400/400 and i fucking own 5v1 and shit as long as you fight smart u do well. I have done over 1000 solo dungeons easy since they released and i use swords, and xbows. I am 99% solo player and i have over 2700 kills with 126mil kill fame so i think i have some authrity when it comes to what plays well in solo. Even dual sowrds are great for solo players since u get a dash with E and can escape if too outnumbered.
    • UNFM wrote:

      CDEEKS wrote:

      If any build needs nerfed it is that cancer nature healer solo build. One guy in max spec healer nature 4.1 can wreck and this will break 1v1 hg so nerf this first.
      go FF and spec up.. WTF..
      the only one item what should be nerfed is hunter hood.
      most braindead and overpower item at all
      Hunterhood is easy to counter, just stop attacking or bait them to use it before u do E.Ohh and HH used to only reflect 60 percent back now it just gives no fucks.
    • CDEEKS wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      CDEEKS wrote:

      If any build needs nerfed it is that cancer nature healer solo build. One guy in max spec healer nature 4.1 can wreck and this will break 1v1 hg so nerf this first.
      go FF and spec up.. WTF..the only one item what should be nerfed is hunter hood.
      most braindead and overpower item at all
      Hunterhood is easy to counter, just stop attacking or bait them to use it before u do E.Ohh and HH used to only reflect 60 percent back now it just gives no fucks.
      easy to say, if you play on 120+ ping you have a delay. and even if you stop click the spell it will be poped.. RIP. Dont want say about someone who has 200+
      on 120ping you have like 0,5 delay. this is enought to kill yourself
    • UNFM wrote:

      CDEEKS wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      CDEEKS wrote:

      If any build needs nerfed it is that cancer nature healer solo build. One guy in max spec healer nature 4.1 can wreck and this will break 1v1 hg so nerf this first.
      go FF and spec up.. WTF..the only one item what should be nerfed is hunter hood.most braindead and overpower item at all
      Hunterhood is easy to counter, just stop attacking or bait them to use it before u do E.Ohh and HH used to only reflect 60 percent back now it just gives no fucks.
      easy to say, if you play on 120+ ping you have a delay. and even if you stop click the spell it will be poped.. RIP. Dont want say about someone who has 200+on 120ping you have like 0,5 delay. this is enought to kill yourself
      Difference between 40 and 150 ping is literally 0,1 sec while normal human reaction time is 0,15-0,2 sec
      You die to reflect not because +100 ping but because you just bad :(
    • kheeta wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      CDEEKS wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      CDEEKS wrote:

      If any build needs nerfed it is that cancer nature healer solo build. One guy in max spec healer nature 4.1 can wreck and this will break 1v1 hg so nerf this first.
      go FF and spec up.. WTF..the only one item what should be nerfed is hunter hood.most braindead and overpower item at all
      Hunterhood is easy to counter, just stop attacking or bait them to use it before u do E.Ohh and HH used to only reflect 60 percent back now it just gives no fucks.
      easy to say, if you play on 120+ ping you have a delay. and even if you stop click the spell it will be poped.. RIP. Dont want say about someone who has 200+on 120ping you have like 0,5 delay. this is enought to kill yourself
      Difference between 40 and 150 ping is literally 0,1 sec while normal human reaction time is 0,15-0,2 secYou die to reflect not because +100 ping but because you just bad :(
      Its actually ~ 0.08 sec to see the reflect is used by enemy, and ~0.08 sec to let the game know you want to stop using a spell.

      If normal human reaction time is 0.2 so player with 150 ping, react in 0.4.

      in real life, 0.4 sec reaction rate would be the result of a serious illness.