Additional gold sink idea

• Additional gold sink idea

For 100 k gold players can create a bz 2 hg on personal island

Not p2win, similar to mega putting hideout on top of hg in bz.

Similar risk, fair for all, no p2win as u still need compete in hg.

I would even agree if it is 500 k gold or whatever..

And it would remove a lot of gold out of the economy, as I am sure tons would be bought

And people like us could finally get continuously non Zerg PvP ..without bow to a stupid guild leade r who has the hideout and respawn option deep in bz uncontested

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Hollywoodi wrote:

And it would remove a lot of gold out of the economy, as I am sure tons would be bought

And people like us could finally get continuously non Zerg PvP ..without bow to a stupid guild leade r who has the hideout and respawn option deep in bz uncontested
      Why you blame the guild leader for using the game mechanics was created by SBI game designers?

Its like to blame a doctor for cancer.
    • iRawr wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Why you blame the guild leader for using the game mechanics was created by SBI game designers?
      Its like to blame a doctor for cancer.
      well, yes and no

1) the hideouts was part of queen, clear intention small guilds can have life in BZ
      2) this is not really working - small guilds have to pay rent in order to
      3) I think the distance originally required doesn't seem correct implemented, because it should be distance from border of the object not from middle..

Consequences are u can leave hg and enter hideout under bubble from hg - zero risk

So in this case I blame the one that thinks all have same risk with hg - mega don't cause of free hideouts
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Why you blame the guild leader for using the game mechanics was created by SBI game designers?Its like to blame a doctor for cancer.
      well, yes and no
      1) the hideouts was part of queen, clear intention small guilds can have life in BZ
      2) this is not really working - small guilds have to pay rent in order to
      3) I think the distance originally required doesn't seem correct implemented, because it should be distance from border of the object not from middle..

Consequences are u can leave hg and enter hideout under bubble from hg - zero risk

So in this case I blame the one that thinks all have same risk with hg - mega don't cause of free hideouts
      Well mistake with distance or no, but only SBI can fix it. Not a guild leaders. And the problem will be not that huge, if hideouts will be available just for alliance or public.
      Without that custom access.