Macro Looting

• I doubt u can proof anything. I doubt banning it is reasonable as it is so hard to realize if the guy Klicks Insane fast or is simply pushing the loot bottom on his macro

I think the solution is different, not try control things that is really hard to do, but go on the loot corpse.

Imagine u ride around and see a dead body in full gear and plate..

I can take all of this with fast fingers in one second? Unrealistic

What I would do assuming I am developer.

I'd say if u loot a dead body taking out the first option is one second, taking out the second is 2 seconds..and increase the delay u can loot a dead body depending how much u loot and how heavy it is.

Imagine u catch a gatherer.. he has huge load.. and snap u pick it all up? I should have to protect the corpse and it should take time..

Looting a player should expose the looter
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I doubt u can proof anything. I doubt banning it is reasonable as it is so hard to realize if the guy Klicks Insane fast or is simply pushing the loot bottom on his macro

I think the solution is different, not try control things that is really hard to do, but go on the loot corpse.

Imagine u ride around and see a dead body in full gear and plate..

I can take all of this with fast fingers in one second? Unrealistic

What I would do assuming I am developer.

I'd say if u loot a dead body taking out the first option is one second, taking out the second is 2 seconds..and increase the delay u can loot a dead body depending how much u loot and how heavy it is.

Imagine u catch a gatherer.. he has huge load.. and snap u pick it all up? I should have to protect the corpse and it should take time..

Looting a player should expose the looter
      Nice try macro user.

@SBI we need ya!