A joke and insult to small groups - ARCH's mega ally in BZ

• A joke and insult to small groups - ARCH's mega ally in BZ

We haven't played for about 5 months and are starting again.

I want to go from Martlock to Bridgewatch with my brother
      (Change BZ binding)

Windgrass Portal South -> Sandrift Portal North is our way.

On our way we only met ARCH players and did everything we could to kill us. On Farshore Drylands the time had come, I was (not lying) between 10-15 people on the map. Wolves, 2 ravens, etc. I had no chance.
      We were constantly attacked on all maps before, my brother got through with great luck.

Why does ARCH still have 11k members, why are they so demotivated by this garbage alliance? Sorry for my way of speaking but this is a joke.

You can die sometimes, even in a dungeon against 3-4 people but 10+ players, on every map who want your gear like the vultures? Is that how the game is supposed to be now?
      5 months ago, it was absolutely not that extreme.
    • Triky313 wrote:

We haven't played for about 5 months and are starting again.

I want to go from Martlock to Bridgewatch with my brother
      (Change BZ binding)

Windgrass Portal South -> Sandrift Portal North is our way.

On our way we only met ARCH players and did everything we could to kill us. On Farshore Drylands the time had come, I was (not lying) between 10-15 people on the map. Wolves, 2 ravens, etc. I had no chance.
      We were constantly attacked on all maps before, my brother got through with great luck.

Why does ARCH still have 11k members, why are they so demotivated by this garbage alliance? Sorry for my way of speaking but this is a joke.

You can die sometimes, even in a dungeon against 3-4 people but 10+ players, on every map who want your gear like the vultures? Is that how the game is supposed to be now?
      5 months ago, it was absolutely not that extreme.
      you do realize there is like 30 fake arch guilds as well there? XD