Chain slash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• vahiy wrote:

literally oneshot with 4.2 gear against 1600 spec. 864 chain slash. you have to nerf this. you gonna nerf this. until nerf, i will be in holiday.
      All you chainslash criers want stand still dealing dmg with warbow?
      Learn to kite, to predict enemy’s burst etc
      You wanna be the king of long range and kite while be invincible to burst melees?
      You’re in 100% kite build with no save skills in build at all and you complaining about painful burst on you?
      That’s ridiculous
      You just bad in the game and that’s all
      A bunch of different builds would rape you even harder that’s not the argument to nerf them
      (Boltcasters, Druid, pike, 1h mace, broadsword etc)
    • kheeta wrote:

vahiy wrote:

literally oneshot with 4.2 gear against 1600 spec. 864 chain slash. you have to nerf this. you gonna nerf this. until nerf, i will be in holiday.
      All you chainslash criers want stand still dealing dmg with warbow?Learn to kite, to predict enemy’s burst etc
      You wanna be the king of long range and kite while be invincible to burst melees?
      You’re in 100% kite build with no save skills in build at all and you complaining about painful burst on you?
      That’s ridiculous
      A bunch of different builds would rape you even harder that’s not the argument to nerf them

do you have any intelligence problems? imagine i am not playing warbow you braindead. the problem is damage, not other effects. just think i am a pike or frost or fire does not matter. he gonna oneshot me again in 0.4 seconds. you are the only crying here. we are talking about an item which is too overpowered because solo players like you crying all day long in forum and reddit. and a small anecdote, i just dismounted and don't have skills in there. he just came here and one shotted me, no reflex. that's the problem. you don't have anything against it. that's why all losers playing this.
    • vahiy wrote:

kheeta wrote:

vahiy wrote:

All you chainslash criers want stand still dealing dmg with warbow?Learn to kite, to predict enemy’s burst etcYou wanna be the king of long range and kite while be invincible to burst melees?
      That’s ridiculous

do you have any intelligence problems? imagine i am not playing warbow you braindead. the problem is damage, not other effects. just think i am a pike or frost or fire does not matter. he gonna oneshot me again in 0.4 seconds. you are the only crying here. we are talking about an item which is too overpowered because solo players like you crying all day long in forum and reddit. and a small anecdote, i just dismounted and don't have skills in there. he just came here and one shotted me, no reflex. that's the problem. you don't have anything against it. that's why all losers playing this.

If you are 1shoted by chain slash- you are bad
      If you are 1shoted by deathgivers- that’s ok, that’s known issue and dgivers should be nerfed... problem is not in slash
      But one more time tellin you - if you are 1shoted by any dagger player (besides dgivers) - you are just bad at this game or just using wrong build
      All other dagger builds have counters
    • @Retroman
      Please reconsider Chain Slash rework
      Think twice
      With last changes daggers become OK in solo FF but reverting this would make them unusable in solo pve again
      Chain Slash nerf
      Maximum Ability Damage Increase from buffs: 150% -> 100%
      Bloodletter E CD reduction nerf
      (1h daggerE hp leach reduction is Ok because it’s OP in pve)
      All this would make dagger line crap again
      If you think deathgivers has OP oneshot potential- rework its E
      But don’t touch OKish dagger skills

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().