How to clear T5 blues (group dungeons) solo with spear?

• How to clear T5 blues (group dungeons) solo with spear?

I have been trying to get to a point where I can solo clear T5 blues but it just seems impossible for me to do it. I'm using a 1 handed spear with Torch and Thetford cape and I have Hunter's hood, Cultist Robe, and Demon boots. In my stats I have 217 dps. Is there anything I should be doing or changing so I can clear T5 blues to get more fame.
    • You should do either of these two things:

• Don't try to clear solo group dungeons with anything else other than the typical 1h dagger build
      • Do the dungeons in a group, not solo
      The 1h dagger build is a very recent exception to the rule that you should try to clear group dungeons solo. I'm not sure if it's not gonna be nerfed at some point or some measure of action taken against this method of fame farming....

Doing solo dungeons are fine if you wanna level spears.
      Developer by day, gatherer by night.
    • Dude, group dungeons are not supposed to be farmed solo. They are made in a way that u require at least e constant dps, someone to aggro (can be the dps) and a healer.
      1h dagger can only solo because of the bursts of healing that it can provide and the huge single target dps that enables you to kill 1 mob at a time.

Even if you could solo, with the time you would take to do that, its better to go SRD. I can hit easily 300k to 350k fph in T5 yz SRD (based on luck with tomes). I can hit 500k in T5 blackzone IF i'm almost alone in the map, but usually from going in and out to stash things in the bank, dodging ganks, laying low for a while when the gankers and divers are camping I can only get about 250k fph on average.
      Doing GRD in T5 yz could only get me to max 420k fph, but i know I can get more with a more rounded party.

My point is, even if it does not seem like you are gaining much fame, usually you can do better on SRD than trying to 1 man or 2 man GRD, unless you are extremely well prepared and know how to play.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hFly ().

• From what I know, you need for solo group dungeon clears 1H Dagger and the high specs and IP matching it because, the healing from lifesteal and the high solo target dmg.

And even with that some group dungeons are almost impossible. Like Keepers Group Dungeons. The massive amount of AOE and the enemies that can buff that dmg rly high. Or the flat dmg of the giants.
      Also big groups of mobs can be a problem and enemies that can pull you with a chain or so in a attack.
      T8 Greataxe Main
      T6 Mace Tank
    • soldierman6 wrote:

I have been trying to get to a point where I can solo clear T5 blues but it just seems impossible for me to do it. I'm using a 1 handed spear with Torch and Thetford cape and I have Hunter's hood, Cultist Robe, and Demon boots. In my stats I have 217 dps. Is there anything I should be doing or changing so I can clear T5 blues to get more fame.
      1h dagger build on 99% its the best and the fastest way for clear T5/T6 even T7 and T8 blue dungs with most bosses.
      I try black moonk with mercenary jacket and assassin hood + knight boots on T5 and I can clear heretics moobs
      But its slow.
    • soldierman6 wrote:

Well I want my spear to eventually get to max spec and T5 solo dungeons are barely giving me any fame anymore. I have tried doing T7 solo dungeons but then I get ganked and lose a ton of stuff. I might try the 1h dagger build to see how it works.
      "I get ganked"

Welcome to albion online.

If fame is your top concern, go black zones. Yes, you will get ganked sometimes. Use gear you can afford to lose. With that set you have right now, you can afford 10+ 4.1 sets capable farming solo dungeons. You will not only make money even if you get ganked a few times, you will progress nicely.

If you want even more fame, join a guild and do group dungeons together. Or do 5v5 hellgates. :)
      Developer by day, gatherer by night.