Below a list of 10 things that in my opinion need to be changed in albion.
- NAP: Remove the alliance tag in the black zone.
- HIDEOUT: Acess to alliance or public only.
- TERRITORY: be possible pacify 1 day, 2 days and 3 days. Example: 1 day = 1 000 000; 2 day = 3 000 000, 3 days = 5 000 000.
- DUNGEONS: Place a warning when someone enters the dungeon and change the way out of the dungeon.
- GVG20v20: Make the GvG map the same as the city map. Example: Fort Sterling fight inside Fort Sterling.Put a 1300 IP cap for GvG to avoid the pay to win.A reward for the guild that keeps the city, such as a fixed fee for example, or even a craft bonus.
- CASTLES: Increase the 2 outpost castles and increase at 1 more large castle.
- HELLGATE 10v10: Create this.
- TASK: Create this.Example 1: When you kill 10 Siphoning Mage, you complete a task and receive a reward. The reward can be specific dungeon map, which when using shows the entrance to fight a chief Siphoning Mage. Example 2: When you kill 100 Rat, you complete a task and receive a reward. The reward can be specific dungeon map, which when using shows the entrance to fight a chief Rat.
- QUEST: Creat This. Example 1: Place islands, where it is possible to travel according to your reputation, Islands that cannot be controlled or that have hideouts.
- OPEN WORLD CAMPS: More rewards. Improve the Open World PvE content, to make the camps pleasant and rewarding to do with groups of 3 ~ 4 people.
The post was edited 4 times, last by Gratinus ().