Changes in Albion to make it alive again

• Changes in Albion to make it alive again

Below a list of 10 things that in my opinion need to be changed in albion.
      1. NAP: Remove the alliance tag in the black zone.
      2. HIDEOUT: Acess to alliance or public only.
      3. TERRITORY: be possible pacify 1 day, 2 days and 3 days. Example: 1 day = 1 000 000; 2 day = 3 000 000, 3 days = 5 000 000.
      4. DUNGEONS: Place a warning when someone enters the dungeon and change the way out of the dungeon.
      5. GVG20v20: Make the GvG map the same as the city map. Example: Fort Sterling fight inside Fort Sterling.Put a 1300 IP cap for GvG to avoid the pay to win.A reward for the guild that keeps the city, such as a fixed fee for example, or even a craft bonus.
      6. CASTLES: Increase the 2 outpost castles and increase at 1 more large castle.
      7. HELLGATE 10v10: Create this.
      8. TASK: Create this.Example 1: When you kill 10 Siphoning Mage, you complete a task and receive a reward. The reward can be specific dungeon map, which when using shows the entrance to fight a chief Siphoning Mage. Example 2: When you kill 100 Rat, you complete a task and receive a reward. The reward can be specific dungeon map, which when using shows the entrance to fight a chief Rat.
      9. QUEST: Creat This. Example 1: Place islands, where it is possible to travel according to your reputation, Islands that cannot be controlled or that have hideouts.
      10. OPEN WORLD CAMPS: More rewards. Improve the Open World PvE content, to make the camps pleasant and rewarding to do with groups of 3 ~ 4 people.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Gratinus ().

• Explaining....
      • With the change 1, It would make the helping hand even more difficult, making ZvZ fairer and will make guilds make alliances. It will make NAP more difficult, causing conflicts,which is what moves the community.
      • With the change 2, The black safe zone will decrease, the alliances fought for space, because hideouts will not be shared and it is not interesting to have an alliance using on your map.
      • With the changes 1 and 2, the queue would no longer influence the battles because everyone would be fighting each other and no more all against one.
      • With the changes 1 and 2, Nowadays there is no reason why you should be part of an alliance, because you can do the same thing and still circumvent the debuff de zerg. These changes would fix that too.
      • With the change 3, it would allow more casual aliance to fight for some territory and not be forced to do a zvz all day.
      • With the change 4, It will bring back the battles in dungeons, which are one of the best content the game has ever offered and today it is almost impossible. But some warning is needed to give PvE time to change builds and be prepared for PvP. At the same time, not having an A-out or exit at the end of the dungeon would give divers a chance to meet their enemies. NOTE: The dungeons should support 10 players, being divided into 2 partys of 5, thus bringing fair fights.
      • With the change 5, We would have 6 totally different GvG maps. the IP cap would give the opportunity for all guilds to try to take over a city.
      • With the change 6, split zergs in more locations and give other guilds a chance to achieve these objective.
      • With the change 7, Today there is no objective for 10 people where we can find pvp.
      • With the change 8, Tasks are good reasons for people to keep themselves entertained, the wizard's raid in the example, he doesn't give instant profit and cannot be measured by what each one collaborates with.Having a task like the example becomes something interesting and feasible to do so people will try to do that. Without needing someone to force them.
      • With the change 9, Quest are part of any RPG, at no time will it replace what Albion provides by the contrary it will only add.I understand that the albion is a sandbox, but I would like to be able to do a quest, that would make people venture out and consequently increase the traffic of players and conflicts in the open world.I disagree with having a progression, but there are several examples of quests that can be worked on, maybe in a rework of the factions we can see something related to that.
      • With the change 10, During the Avalonian invasion, there were several fields that were interesting to be made, Open World camps have a lot of potential, but attention should be paid to them, so that they are rewarding both in fame and in silver.
      Lastly, all changes suggested vision bring life to the albion, they make people move and distribute around the map, significantly increasing the contents.
      I apologize for my English, I tried to be as didactic as possible.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gratinus ().

• Just going to point out that the guild that owns the city from a 20v20 city fight already has some of the best rewards in the game. It is endgame content hence why ip is really high or there is none and hence why you can use battle mounts in it if you want.

The reward is a daily silver amount that is basically a small % of the value of the total sell from the auction cycle. So the right city can literally make hundreds of millions a month to the team that controls it and if the team wins the fight fair and square by a landslide with minimal loss, that will make them profit from the fight and of the city.

I would suggest you to inform yourself on available content for 10 players since dungeon diving is usually done as a group of 7-15 in high tier maps. World bosses/raids (like Inis Mon) are ideally made for 10 players.
      Avalonian dungeons can be completed by 10 players and can be doved by 10.

You can merc yourself as a clap squad with a 10man. you can camp city gates and make bank there too.

oh and with 10 man, you can do 2 cgvg teams and can scrim each other. So again there's another activity right of my head. I didn't mention ganking since a 10man party isn't needed for that but can be used regardless.
    • Gratinus wrote:

Explaining....
      • With the change 1, It would make the helping hand even more difficult, making ZvZ fairer and will make guilds make alliances. It will make NAP more difficult, causing conflicts,which is what moves the community.
      • With the change 2, The black safe zone will decrease, the alliances fought for space, because hideouts will not be shared and it is not interesting to have an alliance using on your map.
      • With the changes 1 and 2, the queue would no longer influence the battles because everyone would be fighting each other and no more all against one.
      • With the changes 1 and 2, Nowadays there is no reason why you should be part of an alliance, because you can do the same thing and still circumvent the debuff de zerg. These changes would fix that too.
      • With the change 3, it would allow more casual aliance to fight for some territory and not be forced to do a zvz all day.
      • With the change 4, It will bring back the battles in dungeons, which are one of the best content the game has ever offered and today it is almost impossible. But some warning is needed to give PvE time to change builds and be prepared for PvP. At the same time, not having an A-out or exit at the end of the dungeon would give divers a chance to meet their enemies. NOTE: The dungeons should support 10 players, being divided into 2 partys of 5, thus bringing fair fights.
      • With the change 5, We would have 6 totally different GvG maps. the IP cap would give the opportunity for all guilds to try to take over a city.
      • With the change 6, split zergs in more locations and give other guilds a chance to achieve these objective.
      • With the change 7, Today there is no objective for 10 people where we can find pvp.
      • With the change 8, Tasks are good reasons for people to keep themselves entertained, the wizard's raid in the example, he doesn't give instant profit and cannot be measured by what each one collaborates with.Having a task like the example becomes something interesting and feasible to do so people will try to do that. Without needing someone to force them.
      • With the change 9, Quest are part of any RPG, at no time will it replace what Albion provides by the contrary it will only add.I understand that the albion is a sandbox, but I would like to be able to do a quest, that would make people venture out and consequently increase the traffic of players and conflicts in the open world.I disagree with having a progression, but there are several examples of quests that can be worked on, maybe in a rework of the factions we can see something related to that.
      • With the change 10, During the Avalonian invasion, there were several fields that were interesting to be made, Open World camps have a lot of potential, but attention should be paid to them, so that they are rewarding both in fame and in silver.
      Lastly, all changes suggested vision bring life to the albion, they make people move and distribute around the map, significantly increasing the contents.
      I apologize for my English, I tried to be as didactic as possible.
      1.big guilds are already out of alliances and got naps and are fighting vs one as many
      2. its a sandbox if people want to kick people out of hideouts or accept people its none of your business.
      3 it wouldnt. youd just get rolled over in 30s to a bigger guild.youre not forced to zvz all day, join a small guild or a bigger alliance or a better guild
      4. why would someone get 5 sets of gear for a solo dungeon to pvp vs someone and potentially lose multiple sets when the diver already has them cornered and a set thats prolly just a kite kit on steroids
      5. ip capping might be fair i guess but it would be annoying to people as well to have literally everyone do it, getting money from repairs in fs + perma faction flagging the people owning the cities might be interesting

The post was edited 1 time, last by LoganSilkCheeks ().

• LIKED!! most of it are really great ideas in my opinion although id suggest some changes on some of them

1. good idea but i think they shouldnt remove it completely because alliance tag gives players personality and it makes the game more fun. what they can do though is removing the tags when there is a terretory fight in the zone. And i think its more than enough to prvent NAP.

2. i dont think this limitation is good for the game. the more limits you add the less natural and fun it gets

4. Great idea but a bit unnatural i think it shouldn't warn you when someone enters the dungeon. i think it can warn for example DUNGEON OVERCROWDED when you get dove by 3+ players inside solo and it should let you out. Aswell as if a player is trying to dive a solo dungeon and there is a group of 3+ fame farmers he should also get warned DUNGEON OVERCROWDED. Most players love dungeon diving its in the top fun things to do list for the players. But here is the thing. Someone can just troll with a fire staff and wind wall and dont let players out for a long time or just gradually push them into mobs and execute afterwards. Or what if youre basically getting dove by a blob. In the other hand some players dive solo dungeons with 4-7 players so its a good idea to warn you when there is too many players. like when you see a t2 blob in avalonian you know you should get out cuz there are 20+ players. they should make something like that for small scale dungeon dive system too.

8. just wanted to say that this is a really smart idea to add a task for killing siphoned mages. Just because noone in the guild wants to do it if they dont see a direct reward

The post was edited 1 time, last by Narrek ().