Riding Horse Doesn't Increase Weight Capacity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Riding Horse Doesn't Increase Weight Capacity

I haven't played for about a year or so, and decided to come back. One of the first things I did was get back into gathering. Decided to use a horse to be safer from gankers with the chance of running. It didn't work and I was near the end, super close to my 100% limit. I thought I would slow right down when they dropped my horse, but my weight stayed the same.

Doing some testing on multiple tiers (t5 and t3) neither of them changed my weight.
    • GravityKing wrote:

I haven't played for about a year or so, and decided to come back. One of the first things I did was get back into gathering. Decided to use a horse to be safer from gankers with the chance of running. It didn't work and I was near the end, super close to my 100% limit. I thought I would slow right down when they dropped my horse, but my weight stayed the same.

Doing some testing on multiple tiers (t5 and t3) neither of them changed my weight.
      Since you left there was a change to how most mounts work in regards to carry weight. The riding horse now gives the carry weight as a passive ability to the player, and no longer needs to be present in the open world to convey the bonus. So mounted or not, as long as you have the riding horse in your inventory, you get the bonus to your carry weight.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper