War Bow to be completely gutted, but Deathgivers still no change?

• War Bow to be completely gutted, but Deathgivers still no change?

The vast majority of Albion agrees that Deathgiver's are not just overtuned, but completely bonkers broken, so when is the nerf going to be announced? If 1v1 dungeon released with deathgivers in it's current state, then I won't be playing.

Also why was War Bow made completely useless? The only thing it had going for it was mobility and you took it away, there is zero reason to ever use WarBow now.
    • Dont be biased, only ray of light was nerfed (and god damn it was way too strong) and some minor nerfs.

It´s not " nerfed to the ground " bruh. These changes are made because the way it was, it was way too OP and everyone would be running it in 1 v 1 corrupted dungeons.

deathgivers are strong, along with broken chain slash that´s gonna be nerfed sooner or later i suppose
    • Borbarad wrote:

Dont be biased, only ray of light was nerfed (and god damn it was way too strong) and some minor nerfs.

It´s not " nerfed to the ground " bruh. These changes are made because the way it was, it was way too OP and everyone would be running it in 1 v 1 corrupted dungeons.

deathgivers are strong, along with broken chain slash that´s gonna be nerfed sooner or later i suppose
      I doubt that Chainslash gets touched

Politics usually work different here

Lots of players predicted while chain on development server the Issue And it will be Broken with bl or DG unfortunately balance team thought different.

If it now gets changed, a mistake is admitted.

I think more realistic is a complex solution around It, like changes of DG and bl e.

It is same as nature upcoming further w nerves. Literally everyone AND their dog say nature meanwhile is medium to bad ..but announcement is announcement u will see soon further nature nerves
    • Borbarad wrote:

Dont be biased, only ray of light was nerfed (and god damn it was way too strong) and some minor nerfs.

bruh
      Images
      • Screenshot_2020-07-06-21-00-06.png

69.62 kB, 701×715, viewed 21 times
      • Screenshot_2020-07-06-21-00-06.png

69.62 kB, 701×715, viewed 19 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by MekaDeth ().

• I think deathgivers could have the invisibility time changed from 3 sec to 2 sec. This infinity invisibility only could be countered by 2 itens, stalker hood and guardian armor.

Who will use guardian armor in 1v1?

Stalker hood removes 1 invisibility. Deathgivers has on E every use (that resets with assassin spirit marks) and assassin jacket almost every build, so isn't enough.