Say goodbye to Trash 2V2 HG after update

• Say goodbye to Trash 2V2 HG after update

I cant wait for the next update becasue HG are soo broken RN, the past week alone i have come across 800mil whales who take fucking 20 sets into HG with them and prepare for all outcomes. Stop allowing teams to carry a bag in HG I hope this is not same for 1V1 bec again you will have fucking idiots who take every fucking peice of gear in albion into HG with them. There making this content unplayable for noobs. FYI i myself have over 400mil fame and 120mil pvp fame but i wont destroy noobs liikke that i like fair fights in HG or at least ones that are winable for either party. Being fucking cancer and taking 8.2 of all sets is insane that is allowed in HG. I speak with sooo many new players who like albion and wish HG was reachable for them and even many who quit game, i cant blame them TBH lets just see how the new 1V1 will go.
    • Borbarad wrote:

i like that though. If you kill them by doing something they dont expect = gucci loot.

Dont play like everyone else - by agressive, destroy them, win !
      This is my point you rarely can kill them bec they prpare for whatever you bring. and there like high fame players normally so 2 new guys trying to get into HG have no chance. It's selfish on them and i feel bad for them becasue there being locked out of what would otherwise be a great albion experiance for them. These types of players are atualy negitively impacting the future of albion by doing this.
    • CDEEKS wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

i like that though. If you kill them by doing something they dont expect = gucci loot.

This is my point you rarely can kill them bec they prpare for whatever you bring. and there like high fame players normally so 2 new guys trying to get into HG have no chance. It's selfish on them and i feel bad for them becasue there being locked out of what would otherwise be a great albion experiance for them. These types of players are atualy negitively impacting the future of albion by doing this.
      That´s just a load of bullshit.

If those new players want HG experience, they can do hellgates in yellow zone.

If they are NEW and with SHIT gear, thus with No experience, low specs and so on, what do you think is gonna happen ? If they meet a strong team, who would have guessed it : they were gonna die. Nothing is wrong with this, so stop complaining - you want better team to lose or what ?

New players in HG can still wear shit gear and they can still win as many people go there in shit gear.

You complaining about this makes no sense. It´s like complaining that in BZ you meet a veteran who is gonna wreck a newbie. Well duh, since BZ is a zone for experienced players - just like 2 v 2 hellgates in red / black zone are for even more experienced players. It´s endgame 2 v 2 content.
    • Borbarad wrote:

CDEEKS wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

That´s just a load of bullshit.
      If those new players want HG experience, they can do hellgates in yellow zone.

If they are NEW and with SHIT gear, thus with No experience, low specs and so on, what do you think is gonna happen ? If they meet a strong team, who would have guessed it : they were gonna die. Nothing is wrong with this, so stop complaining - you want better team to lose or what ?

New players in HG can still wear shit gear and they can still win as many people go there in shit gear.

You complaining about this makes no sense. It´s like complaining that in BZ you meet a veteran who is gonna wreck a newbie. Well duh, since BZ is a zone for experienced players - just like 2 v 2 hellgates in red / black zone are for even more experienced players. It´s endgame 2 v 2 content.
      you are wrong my friend

Initially 2HG had a focus on Esports. Esports is about skill not gear. If it is about gear it is not skill based but gear based, think that is easy to understand.

Same principle applied to territory control. Never numbers should matter, but skill, that's why GvG and 5 on5 was only way to get a terrie.

Now back to 2on2 hg. As skill should matter, a strong ceyling was put in. An IP cap of 1000 soft was introduced, and the basic idea was a target floor of 6.1 to PvP.. 1100 ip around the design goal for fights was.

At that time, gear of 8.2+ was extremely hard to get and u rarely saw 8.1 in OW.

Now Veterans got more rich, and if u know how, 20 mio silver a day riskless is totally easy. I allone just sell gold / silver in huge masses to simply be able to shit millions of silver out if I feel to.

This increases the gap between rich and poor. Poor are the new player, while the rich can simply completely overgear the 2hg removing a huge portion of the competitive part.

Especially as by design of 2 hg with a lot of swap gear and all of this on max spec u can outgear + outspec + out counterbuild most teams.

Last thing is the design of the 2hg allows it u did a mistake to endlessly reset it and simply run.

This makes it a wet dream for super rich to simply Invest to Win it instead of play it skill based without gear swap.

That's why I think the guy complain is right..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Esports in albion huh. That is ... hillarious. Considering some gear is simply much stronger than others, that some weapon are just a joke and skill simply doesn´t matter when it comes to crappy weapons / armor, it´s a but funny idea.

Some builds aren´t skill based at all, requires zero skillshots, and some are just simply easily countered. And skill will not help there.

The most notable thing is the difference when it comes to Ping. Difference between 30 ping vs 150 ping vs 300 ping is just so immense that doesn´t allow any " fair " competition to occur, unless you put people with similar pings into field
    • Ok and what about this cancer AVALONINA ROBE? this also a cancer in HG and needs nerfed. i spent months getting cultist to 400 and tht got a nerf casue everone complain and SBI are pandering to those who complain. well now am complining, am not complaining about loosing HG i won about 8/10 so am always prfit. But everyfucking time i convince newer players to come to HG with me to experiance it we always eventually come against these idiots and then my partbners leave and go back to other stuff becasue HG is no longer feesable in the current state and i know as soon as 1V1 dungeons are live these 2V2 cancerholes will be gone forever unless they fix them. Right now l;ike holiwood just said its simply a tool or expliot for the superrich to keep getting rich.

Also WTF is with the HG loot ? for over 2 weeks now we loot in HG and OMG i would rather go loot in a yellow HG becasue this is stupid loot so it is not even like the risk vs reward is ballanced either.