Corrupted dungeons..more PVP ? Why you foucs on PVP, game has much more potential than that

• Corrupted dungeons..more PVP ? Why you foucs on PVP, game has much more potential than that

All I see in game people bring their greed in and chase credits, this translates into PVP where they basically steal.
      The game has so much potential, why you promote mostly PVP which is basically notorious action in this game. You are not forced to PVP, you chose it and your action is hostile. Why you want people to be hostile ?
      Are you like making the game place for people to bash eachothers heads because they can't do it freely in real life ? Get some dignity level, don't dwell on people most lowest emotions and introduce more humanly content into the game.
      Thank you
    • Borbarad wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

Borbarad wrote:

This game is not a club penguin.

This is the fun about this game, full loot and that´s the main pull of this game
      Wrong, this game is really good because it works for everyone and not just for some types of players.
      Sure, but building a sandbow next to a sea means that your castle out of sand might be swept by waves
      Naaaa, it's just a longer beach, we still have many dunes to explore.
    • Corrupted dungeon is awaited by solo players since the announcement of SRD.

In the next patch, SBI can deal with PvE. New mobs, mechanics, dungeon types or open world activities.

However, I would not count on pure PvE, because from the point of view of game economics and crafting, no activity can give great profits without a chance to lose your inventory.
    • Unangwata wrote:

All I see in game people bring their greed in and chase credits, this translates into PVP where they basically steal.
      The game has so much potential, why you promote mostly PVP which is basically notorious action in this game. You are not forced to PVP, you chose it and your action is hostile. Why you want people to be hostile ?
      Are you like making the game place for people to bash eachothers heads because they can't do it freely in real life ? Get some dignity level, don't dwell on people most lowest emotions and introduce more humanly content into the game.
      Thank you
      You dont get it do you. since when has PvP in albion has been an honest 1v1 in this game where skill is alone is involved and not a numbers game with healers and dps. or luck that the other side is caught off guard with PvE gear and not pvp gear.
      This a full loot pvp game but only 3 types of people enjoy super good loot comparable to gathering(in terms of silver gained per hour). people in groups doing 5 man dungeons,rats in black zone hell gates, fame farming in solo dungeons T7-8 but normally not alone cause Most builds with t4 -5 gear cannot handle t8 solo dungeons(except 1 hand dagger and high spec in some weapons)

the closest you can get to 1v1 is blue zone hell gates where 30-40% of matches are 1v1 depending on the time of day if you enter the hell gate solo. do not ask me why or how the system is like that but that is how the game calculates ip average and sends you to where players are sort of evenly matched

so having a place where its just 1 man on 1 man where only skills is involved and you get a heads up warning and different ways to deal with your opponent is a good change

and besides having a good mmr can actually show that you have some skills in the game. i think most content creators/youtubers will be happy to boast that they have high infamy points showing their pvp skills.

corrupted dungeons is more than a PvP its a show of skill where tracking,game knowledge of hit boxes, timing and set ups, engaging , disengaging , poking, choking, running and above all item set ups fully knowing that it is a 1v1 PvP Set up and not a fame farm one where one just focus on dps.

i do not know if you know it but fame farm solo dungeons of any level,hell gates, group dungeons all have different builds even for the same weapon used.
      in solo dungeons a one handed mace may take leather specter jacket for the dps. black zone hell gates they make take something cheaper like a hellion jacket where survival is must better and maybe even a change in boots from guardian to demon boots for better running and group dungeons they will take guardian armour for enfeabling aura

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().