Which rat build you think is best for the new corrupted dungeons?

• Which rat build you think is best for the new corrupted dungeons?

As I understand you just need to kill these small things to push the other player out

So that looks like a perfect opportunity to revive ratting at its best.

What build you think will be best to prepare to fully get all rewards without any need to pvp?

1) bloodletter, mistcaller, assa jacket, assa helm, run boots, invis cape?

2) carving, assa jacket, guardian helm, run boots invis cape?

3) one handed mace, mistcaller, knight armor, assa helm, invis cape?
    • I think 1h dagger to fast kill of the stone, with mobility.
      1h dagger, mage robe, mystcaller, scholar sandals, guardian helmet, undead cape.
      So you get good escape, with pretty fast clear on mobs and bosses.
      Or demon boots for guaranteed escape with 0 risk.
      No one can reveal you and purge by 1 head slot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• Niefart wrote:

A lot depends on how many HP the shards will have, and whether they will be protected by some relatively strong mobs.
      I do not plan to play ratting, I hope that will finally play with my claymore build :D
      well on video it was 400 life and it took one skill and 3 autos

I think charged pike will 1hit? Maybe even spear on 3stack E
    • you guys are weirdo implying ratting is already a problem in unreleased content like let everybody try it out instead of spinning "there is no place for ratting in albion"

bias.
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • keyfouyr wrote:

you guys are weirdo implying ratting is already a problem in unreleased content like let everybody try it out instead of spinning "there is no place for ratting in albion"

bias.
      Many of us was already right about hideouts, HGs, zerg debuff, cluster Q, alliance disbanding, weapons and items changes and much much more.

And i am feel bad because of it, i start playing this game like 8 month ago, and game become worth and worth for that time.

But i not surrender yet. I still want to play this game, so i want competitive and fun game.

Not a rat-chicken run festival.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

As I understand you just need to kill these small things to push the other player out

What build you think will be best to prepare to fully get all rewards without any need to pvp?

God, I hope you are a troll -.- just learn the game and play the game.. It's a pvp sandbox for a reason.. If you want to go grind mobs go play black desert and get out of albion.
    • C0RRUPTION wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

God, I hope you are a troll -.- just learn the game and play the game.. It's a pvp sandbox for a reason.. If you want to go grind mobs go play black desert and get out of albion.
      Why? If you can win without fight, why should anyone fight?
      If corrupted dungeon let me do that, why should i ignore it?
    • iRawr wrote:

C0RRUPTION wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Why? If you can win without fight, why should anyone fight?If corrupted dungeon let me do that, why should i ignore it?
      Wasn't talking to you first of all. I can say the exact same thing in 2v2s.. 2v2 hellgates weren't designed to be ratted yet the problem has existed since the start because people refuse to fight. Now that they're releasing 1v1 content so people who don't want to bother looking for a partner can enjoy 1v1 pvp.. In my opinion the fact you can get banished is stupid.. Even dark souls you only get banished once you or the enemy dies.. But if you want to rat then stay a rat Idc.