Group dungeons for T4 players

• Group dungeons for T4 players

Hey guys, as a new player who likes to play in a group I have a following question: where should I go in a party of ~5 players with T4 gear to spend the time well? Should we just go to some green T5 dungeon? It's too easy for a group tho. Should we go to a T6 dungeon? They're on a red maps as far as I know so we'd get killed. Do you guys have any suggestions?
    • Havada wrote:

Hey guys, as a new player who likes to play in a group I have a following question: where should I go in a party of ~5 players with T4 gear to spend the time well? Should we just go to some green T5 dungeon? It's too easy for a group tho. Should we go to a T6 dungeon? They're on a red maps as far as I know so we'd get killed. Do you guys have any suggestions?
      do t5 blue dungeons i guess
    • Havada wrote:

In some maps (blue or yellow) there are some "static dungeons"
      Lets look at the map "Snapshaft Trough" You see the "Blue gate" on the West of the map? There you can find some other dungeons inside that will be 1 tier higher than the map itself. In this case, they get to be Tier6 in a safe yellow zone. You could try there! If it's too hard, you can find some in blue zones, life Ferndell (southwest of lymhurst) with the same properties, but the map is T4 so the dungeons are T5.
      Have fun!
    • I would recommend getting 4.1 (preferably excellent) gear, and finding a T5 black zone random dungeon.

Skip the entire first floor (if you go down, use your bubble to keep running when you get up). If it's only 1 floor, proceed to clearing it backwards. If you see red names, run and A out.

Expect to lose anything you take out. If you complete even 1 dungeon, it will pay for 5+ sets of 4.1 excellent gear.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

400 Holy Spec