Dev Talk: Corrupted Dungeons

    • CassX wrote:

      Tabor wrote:

      Please consider all this feedback about the corrupted dungeons
      Over 100,000 people play this game according to the words SBI, how many reactions are there?What if maybe 99 900 are happy for the shards, switching gear, option for ratting..?
      If you really want something that has weight, do a survey, spam chat in game, guilds etc and get (I don't know) at least 30-40k people what are dissatisfied, then maybe some feedback will have an impact on what it will look like in the final.
      Otherwise it's just the opinions of a few dozen people here, which isn't even 1% of the players playing AO... ;)
      Ofc man. 10 gankers who block map exit, like it, and just 1 who they gank - dont like it.
      10 HG rats like it, but just 2 players who come for 2 v 2 pvp, don't.
      500 RMTers, like the abuses to get silver, and just few ppl on forum act against it.
      1000 of cheaters use cheats,bots, alt scouts, and just 3-5 guys on forum asking to fix it.

      By you logic, all this things just right, because not much ppl want to give a feedback here.


      But its not, not much player gives feedback here, because SBI ignore feedback. No one wants to do that useless work for people who dont care.
      For people who better listen the RT abusers and manipulators, cared only about they silver for RMT/easier gameplay for they NAP, etc.

      You cant hear other players, because there is no content for them. You cant get feedback from 2 v 2 PvP contesters, because there is no 2 v 2 pvp.
      You cant hear feedback from 1 v 1 contesters, because the game killed every possibility for 1 v 1 pvp.
      Game is not attractive for skilled PvP contesters, but attractive for PvPenis kids who like to 5 v 1, and rats.
      So after all you surprised there is much more 5 v 1 lovers and rats? But less PvP contesters?

      And other thing, why you think we should do job of SBI? We pay money for services, we here to play, and we want content for us.
      Our fault is just the fact we are not interested in ratting or 5 v 1. And we ask for SBI feedback.

      Because we hope for real 1 v 1 PvP in brand new 1v1 content update, but all we see here now, is another rat, chicken run silver farm festival.



      They promised it will be fun 1 v 1 PvP content in corrupted dungeons. Where is the content i am waiting for?

      I dont need one more rat-chicken run- selfheal items chest farm content!
      Its not a thing i am waiting for 6 month.
      And i don't care if someone like rat content, there is alot of content for players like that. If SBI sayd "we introduce the brand new rat silver farm dungeon", ill say nothing. But they sayd it will be 1 v 1 pvp. Where is it?

      The post was edited 4 times, last by iRawr ().

    • iRawr wrote:

      Ofc man. 10 gankers who block map exit, like it, and just 1 who they gank - dont like it.10 HG rats like it, but just 2 players who come for 2 v 2 pvp, don't.
      500 RMTers, like the abuses to get silver, and just few ppl on forum act against it.
      1000 of cheaters use cheats,bots, alt scouts, and just 3-5 guys on forum asking to fix it.
      But is the difference between RMT, using bots and exploit users/cheaters and rats in HG, the first is a gross violation of the rules and the second is totally different, you can't compare it.


      iRawr wrote:






      But its not, not much player gives feedback here, because SBI ignore feedback.
      Is on everyone whether or not feedback here and the other, you can't expect the SBI to follow the feedback of 100 people when the game is played by over 100 000 people.
      And if the SBI ignored the players' views, they wouldn't be asking questions here (like about gathering etc) about different things..I think quite the contrary, the SBI is interested in the players' opinion.

      iRawr wrote:







      For people who better listen the RT abusers and manipulators, cared only about they silver for RMT




      Actually in RT forum there is a thread about RMT where, on the contrary, everyone is against RMT and calls for SBI to be more active in punishing RTM..

      iRawr wrote:

      Game is not attractive for skilled PvP contesters, but attractive for PvPenis kids who like to 5 v 1, and rats.
      I agree with you here.

      iRawr wrote:


      And other thing, why you think we should do job of SBI? We pay money for services, we here to play, and we want content for us.
      Our fault is just the fact we are not interested in ratting or 5 v 1. And we ask for SBI feedback.

      Because we hope for real 1 v 1 PvP in brand new 1v1 content update, but all we see here now, is another rat, chicken run silver farm festival.


      They promised it will be fun 1 v 1 PvP content in corrupted dungeons. Where is the content i am waiting for?

      I dont need one more rat-chicken run- selfheal items chest farm content!
      Its not a thing i am waiting for 6 month.
      And i don't care if someone like rat content, there is alot of content for players like that. If SBI sayd "we introduce the brand new rat silver farm dungeon", ill say nothing. But they sayd it will be 1 v 1 pvp. Where is it?
      I'm not saying you're supposed to do SBI work, I'm just saying you can't expect a change based on a few players' feedback..
      I agree with you practically, the chance to avoid other players and the possibility of ratting in those dungeons I think is wrong and I'm against it.
      I was also hoping for something that would just be 1vs1 where you would just enter, fight and only one would live, with no way to avoid the fight.
      I can write my opinion here, but I say, more players are needed, not just a few. :)
    • CassX wrote:

      Tabor wrote:

      Please consider all this feedback about the corrupted dungeons
      Over 100,000 people play this game according to the words SBI, how many reactions are there?What if maybe 99 900 are happy for the shards, switching gear, option for ratting..?
      If you really want something that has weight, do a survey, spam chat in game, guilds etc and get (I don't know) at least 30-40k people what are dissatisfied, then maybe some feedback will have an impact on what it will look like in the final.
      Otherwise it's just the opinions of a few dozen people here, which isn't even 1% of the players playing AO... ;)
      so, you think it is fair to see your enemies build, change to a full counter and just win because of that item? I just think it's lazy design. Majority of people that run 15 itens on inventory at Hellgates just do that because another people does, and every fight becames so boring, because people keep far from each other swappin builds infinitely.

      Locking build it's a 100% necessary change, for every instanced type of content of the game (hg 2v2, hg 5v5, and now corrupted dungeons).

      And the shards, please SBI change this shards, people that doesn't want pvp just don't enter the corrupted dungeon, simple as that.
    • CassX wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      And other thing, why you think we should do job of SBI? We pay money for services, we here to play, and we want content for us.
      Our fault is just the fact we are not interested in ratting or 5 v 1. And we ask for SBI feedback.

      Because we hope for real 1 v 1 PvP in brand new 1v1 content update, but all we see here now, is another rat, chicken run silver farm festival.


      They promised it will be fun 1 v 1 PvP content in corrupted dungeons. Where is the content i am waiting for?

      I dont need one more rat-chicken run- selfheal items chest farm content!
      Its not a thing i am waiting for 6 month.
      And i don't care if someone like rat content, there is alot of content for players like that. If SBI sayd "we introduce the brand new rat silver farm dungeon", ill say nothing. But they sayd it will be 1 v 1 pvp. Where is it?
      I'm not saying you're supposed to do SBI work, I'm just saying you can't expect a change based on a few players' feedback..I agree with you practically, the chance to avoid other players and the possibility of ratting in those dungeons I think is wrong and I'm against it.
      I was also hoping for something that would just be 1vs1 where you would just enter, fight and only one would live, with no way to avoid the fight.
      I can write my opinion here, but I say, more players are needed, not just a few. :)
      I am also not saying SBI should do what i say.

      But i am asking for SBI feedback on the questions about new content for rats, and where is 1 v 1?

      So i asking for feedback from them, about brand new content, and as you can see, there is not so much posts here. So its easy to answer to all players here.
      Why its hard to reply to the few players who r waiting for 1 v 1 pvp? Why players who just want 1 v 1 pvp in 1 v 1 pvp content, just got ignored?
      You really think we are asking to much?

      Oh please SBI community managers, do you job.
      You really think all people should wait 100 000 others asking them to do the job, to start doing it?

      The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

    • Am i the only one who dislike this whole concept of banishing people ?
      I would rather have a POI where you need to capture a zone by standing in, (should be in the middle of the area )
      and whoever captures it, makes the opponent hp drop by 1% every second until death.
      Invasion should result at least in one or both players death.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by liriose ().

    • liriose wrote:

      Am i the only one who dislike this whole concept of banishing people ?
      I would rather have a POI where you need to capture a zone by standing in, (should be in the middle of the area )
      and whoever captures it, makes the opponent hp drop by 1% every second until death.
      Invasion should result at least in one or both players death.
      I like that a lot. It's like a normal duel... but to the death :)
      No fancy shenanigans and it enforces the 1v1 situation (should keep the rats away right?).
      I believe the meta for this one should be slightly different than the typical "dungeon guerilla" style. Depending on the size of the POI stuff.
    • You guys are acting like your way of playing the game is the only correct one.
      Personally I do not want Fortnite style shrinking zone you can wait for Corrupted Albion Fortnite in a update after this update.
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • keyfouyr wrote:

      You guys are acting like your way of playing the game is the only correct one.
      Personally I do not want Fortnite style shrinking zone you can wait for Corrupted Albion Fortnite in a update after this update.
      I pretty sure it's because if albion DEVs say: we introduce 1 v 1 pvp content. Players expect 1 v 1 pvp content.
      And if 1 v 1 pvp content turned into kill NPC to get rewards without fight, and run from your opponent on huge map in infinite circles. Then wow! Players are not happy?

      As i sayd before, if DEV will say:
      -"Corrupted dungeon is another content for rats, who like run in circles for 20 min, to avoid fight but get free rewards".


      I will say nothing, and got no reason to expectations of 1 v 1 pvp.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

    • lets say i'm a invader and the owner of the dungeon are using a "rat build", which consist only about mobility, healing and evasion and by a miracle I managed to get him but he is hitting the last shard, he just started. Because he doesnt want to fight hes build is focused in survability. If he brake the last shard even with me hitting him, can he escape?

      I was hoping for something different than a regular HG, where you need to fight to get the reward, as it is presented by now seems just like another hit and run.

      Can we expected some update with regular HG's anytime soon? Maybe with next update? Theres a loot about corrupted dungeons that can be implemented in a HG, like the mmr system and the tiers.
    • i was thinking in a way to avoid rats and i think the best way it is this: Do not invade.

      It's a new feature, probably a lot of people will do this, and probably a lot of people will invade, so i will not invade. Making that in my fights, the enemy could not run to the crystals and banish me, because i'm the defender. I think this could avoid this situation that everyone are afraid, the "crystal rats".