Make t8 Armored horse more usefull

• Make t8 Armored horse more usefull

So my suggestion is to make the t8 armored horse more usefull.
      Here are the changes i'd make so that people would use it more oftenly.
      Mount hit points 949 - 4000
      Move speed bonus 65%-75%
      Gallop move speed bonus 120%-120%
      Armor and magic resistance 111-300
      cc resistance +105 - 200

Reason
      i literally never seen anyone use t8 armored horse just because its super expensive (1.8 mil) almost not different from t5 armored horse which is only 50k(still not used as often).
      If you say that people use it just look at the difference between giant horse and t8 armored horse. giant horse is only 700k most of the time, has a super good skill that sometimes lets you juke the gankers easily and it has the same move speed and almost the same armor. I know that you cant craft a giant horse but still i'd rather buy a direwolf to run away from the gankers than a t8 armored horse just because if they slow you its not that much different. the armor gives you like extra 3 seconds but its really not enough to run away. if it was tankier you could run away from some low skill gankers.
      The reason it should be more taky is that if you bring it to pvp zone you should be a bit more confident that you will survive and save your 1.8 mil which most players earn by playing for like 3-4 days and costs like 5$ if you buy it with the current currency.
    • T7 armored horse is a common mount for gatherers together with t7 boar/spectral boar and the giant horse. giant horse is currently cheap since it's june monthly rewards, we'll talk again in 6months when the mount will be back at 1mil, 1,5kk.

T8 armored is really useful due to it's speed. a swiftclaw can't really catch it since it's only a 5% speed difference and it is 5% faster than a giant horse (before skill being use). The rare times i gather now, i either go out with giant horse, armored t7 or armored t8 to collect my lil wood t7-t8 since the only valid way to successfully catch them with less than 5 people, requires a crow and mount that go at least at 130% and not a single mistake from the gankers to maybe catch me.

While if there is 20+ if they aren't already circling me, i can get away if they are all in 1 or 2 direction only sicne you can use the map and mobs to your advantage to cause them to be slow downed which makes them less likely to catch you. The t8 horse feels like a premium compared to the t7 but like a major upgrade to t5. Giant horse isn't that much relevant since it's price is dictated by the players and currently it's near the lowest it ever was. (give it a couple months, it will go back up quickly enough).
    • Deathskills wrote:

T7 armored horse is a common mount for gatherers together with t7 boar/spectral boar and the giant horse. giant horse is currently cheap since it's june monthly rewards, we'll talk again in 6months when the mount will be back at 1mil, 1,5kk.
      i mean you can always use a frost ram that is a lot more uncatchable than that t8 armored horse and has a really usefull ability that can avoid any stun or dps and jump away and its still so cheap even after 8 months.
      Bridgewatch:610,000
      Caerleon:499,999
      Fort Sterling:571,989
      Lymhurst:559,996
      Martlock:641,109
      Thetford:683,990

and i wouldnt say giant horse is going more expensive than 700k cuz i bought some before the event and even if it was 1.2 mil id rather have the giant horses skill to run away while like 20 gankers jump on me than that 5% speed advantage. cuz it not only gives you speed but also makes you invulnerable so i dont get what ure trying to prove here its obviously a lot worse than the giant horse.
      im just saying that if youre paying 1.8 mil you should have a bit more confidence and your horse should at least have 4000 Mount hit points and 300 armor if it doest have any abilities and is called "armored horse".. i mean its still catchable it just gives you more time to run into some safe place.
    • Ragu wrote:

Give all armored horses a lance with knockdown/knockback abilities and some minor damage, and you'll see more folks riding them. Until they get some type of buff, they are useless.
      yea i mean if they maybe even add some "more armor" skill it will mean something.. if its name is "armored horse" its characteristics should be closer to its name. i mean you kinda feel the difference between a regular horse and an armored horse.. and i have nothing against t5 armored horse. but i think you shouldnt be able to dismount t8 armored horse by just double e-ing with a high tier deathgivers.
    • I mean take that frost ram and enjoy getting dismounted by a solo t6-t7 claw with a 8.1 poison. That t8 armored horse actually tanks that shit and leaves with 20-30% hp left. which forces a second claw to actually use it's E again instead of just waiting a bit and chaining cc's once dismounted. Even t7 armored horse survive better a solo claw than a ram imo due to the speed of the mount alone.
      But be my guess to take that mount tbh. Different options are available. Take the one you are the most comfortable with.
    • Deathskills wrote:

I mean take that frost ram and enjoy getting dismounted by a solo t6-t7 claw with a 8.1 poison. That t8 armored horse actually tanks that shit and leaves with 20-30% hp left. which forces a second claw to actually use it's E again instead of just waiting a bit and chaining cc's once dismounted. Even t7 armored horse survive better a solo claw than a ram imo due to the speed of the mount alone.
      But be my guess to take that mount tbh. Different options are available. Take the one you are the most comfortable with.
      i know that there is bunch of different options available. im just saying that its too useless for its price (1.8 mil). And if it was changed more people would consider using it. Thats all...
    • Maybe you're using it good luck dying to road campers who will go invis off screen with merc shoes, jump on you, perma stun you and dismount in few seconds while you could juke away from the stuns and get 40% speed buff with cheaper giant horse.

Deathskills wrote:

I mean take that frost ram and enjoy getting dismounted by a solo t6-t7 claw with a 8.1 poison. That t8 armored horse actually tanks that shit and leaves with 20-30% hp left. which forces a second claw to actually use it's E again instead of just waiting a bit and chaining cc's once dismounted.
      By the way im not sure if you know this but Frost Ram has a skill called leap jump
      Jump to a target location. While in the air, you are invulnerable and can't be hit by any crowd control effects.
      which meant it can juke that claw very easily

The post was edited 1 time, last by Narrek ().