Would like more LP gain

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Would like more LP gain

      Would like more LP gain per day; currently, non-paying players get Ten(10 LP) points per day, I get Twenty(20 LP) points per day.
      The Non-Paying Player earns these points by doing the daily. I get my Premium Status Points added to my account, but I do not receive the LP gain that a player earns when I do my daily.

      I do not find that to be fair, I burn through my points pretty quickly, and with the new addition of the artifact weapons, and with the splitting of the three artifact trees, though I have not made a forum post about this, it would be remarkable to allow paying players to earn the extra ten points.
    • Madhe wrote:

      Would like more LP gain per day; currently, non-paying players get Ten(10 LP) points per day, I get Twenty(20 LP) points per day.
      The Non-Paying Player earns these points by doing the daily. I get my Premium Status Points added to my account, but I do not receive the LP gain that a player earns when I do my daily.

      I do not find that to be fair, I burn through my points pretty quickly, and with the new addition of the artifact weapons, and with the splitting of the three artifact trees, though I have not made a forum post about this, it would be remarkable to allow paying players to earn the extra ten points.
      Well then here it is - the problem is not in the game, but in you.

      LP aren´t supposed to be used for Combat - that´s just not effective at all, and it´s just wasting LP.

      Learning Points are to be used this way : For a newbie to unlock t3 / t4 when they begin to play the game ( as that costs next to nothing ), and then you want to use it to advance gathering tiers. That´s the most efficient thing.

      Then when one hits t8 gathering and doesnt plan to do another profession ( focusing on one is the right way, or using LP to unlock various other gathering tiers ) - individual can then dump learning points for increasing spec at t7,t8, or even t6 - depends. T7 and T8 is good, and it´s very effective.

      Other alternative is when one creates alt for crafting / refining - he can just dump LP into refining if he wants to, but who cares -it doesnt save that much cash, so its up to individual.

      Using learning points for combat is absolute waste of them. It´s like using fame books that you can trade to other players for like 30k. It´s just not worth using them - sell them instead : )

      Efficiency
    • No, you're more likely confused by the opinion that you have a staple in game carrying at your whims, but when playing there is totally the players personal preference. If the game cannot suite any preference of the player then they should not play, but the suggestion of treating premium players like regular players in the 10 LP daily gain is just to correctly due.

      Just like using tomes are the preference of the player, and someone buys them. . . in fact Tomes of Insight are easily used when a player has no experience in a tree and needs the Fame Gain for the tree to become active, and just there Learning Points can be used to gain the the activity in the tree after the Tome of Insight has been used, so LP should be used because it is efficiency.

      And I am a Tier 8 gatherer but that is not any of your business. . .
    • Madhe wrote:

      No, you're more likely confused by the opinion that you have a staple in game carrying at your whims, but when playing there is totally the players personal preference. If the game cannot suite any preference of the player then they should not play, but the suggestion of treating premium players like regular players in the 10 LP daily gain is just to correctly due.

      Just like using tomes are the preference of the player, and someone buys them. . . in fact Tomes of Insight are easily used when a player has no experience in a tree and needs the Fame Gain for the tree to become active, and just there Learning Points can be used to gain the the activity in the tree after the Tome of Insight has been used, so LP should be used because it is efficiency.

      And I am a Tier 8 gatherer but that is not any of your business. . .
      Then don´t play :D Nobody and Nothing is obligated to suit whatever insane preferences you have.

      If you want to start the game and immediately obtain 500 8.3 masterpiece sets along with 5 bilion silver and with max spec character, that´s entirely your " preference " - but that´s not how things works, especially not mmorpg games. Though you can do it in single player games by using cheats : )


      And if player is new and he is using fame books for experience, than that´s absolute waste of money. Sure, he can use that - if he wants to. But then he shouldn´t complain about not having enough silver or learning points. Don´t expect to obtain everything by playing stupid.

      Like seriously - why don´t you complain for not gaining 10 milion silver when you start playing the game ? That´s literally the same thing
    • it is a kind of vitriol to think that a player should actually limit himself to the gameplay standard as it is with only the provided. . .

      20Lp is not nearly double when you have to wait a whole 23hrs to receive the credit if a regular player makes 10 L.p. per day and spends 5Lp on one skill upgrade the next day he will have 15 points in total. . . it is just reason. . .

    • Borbarad wrote:

      Madhe wrote:

      No, you're more likely confused by the opinion that you have a staple in game carrying at your whims, but when playing there is totally the players personal preference. If the game cannot suite any preference of the player then they should not play, but the suggestion of treating premium players like regular players in the 10 LP daily gain is just to correctly due.

      Just like using tomes are the preference of the player, and someone buys them. . . in fact Tomes of Insight are easily used when a player has no experience in a tree and needs the Fame Gain for the tree to become active, and just there Learning Points can be used to gain the the activity in the tree after the Tome of Insight has been used, so LP should be used because it is efficiency.

      And I am a Tier 8 gatherer but that is not any of your business. . .
      Then don´t play :D Nobody and Nothing is obligated to suit whatever insane preferences you have.
      If you want to start the game and immediately obtain 500 8.3 masterpiece sets along with 5 bilion silver and with max spec character, that´s entirely your " preference " - but that´s not how things works, especially not mmorpg games. Though you can do it in single player games by using cheats : )


      And if player is new and he is using fame books for experience, than that´s absolute waste of money. Sure, he can use that - if he wants to. But then he shouldn´t complain about not having enough silver or learning points. Don´t expect to obtain everything by playing stupid.

      Like seriously - why don´t you complain for not gaining 10 milion silver when you start playing the game ? That´s literally the same thing
      I did not know playing stupid was really a concern for SBI the company. . . I did not see the intention of a 20 LP gain daily as an indicator to avoid mistakes, that was extreme polite of them as a company market.

      They could sell LP too. . . along with give 10 more l.p. to paying players. . .

      It really seems like you have more of an obsession with how someone plays more than the legitacy of the issue when it is a game meant for a consumer and when those positions are more than suited it is different to play a game you're not enjoying. . .
    • This is by no means a new discussion. Way back when the Adventurers Challenge and F2P started, I too was a bit pissed that non-Premium players were getting 10 LP while I still only got my ‘paid for’ 20.

      I soon realised that Premium players already get great value for money with a huge advantage of focus and the extra fame for literally every activity.

      LP is fine as it is.
    • Madhe wrote:

      I would not compare the two so simply, I gain 20 LP per day because I pay, but I also play the game an would like to gain the 10LP I should have gained from doing the daily.
      oh no no no, look at this dude :D

      Your reward for being premium is that you dont need to do daily to get 10 LP, you also get additional 10 LP on top of not needing to do anything.

      Seems like what would satisfy you would be to get just 10 LP as a premium and than needing to do daily to get 10 LP for a total of 20 LP.

      Bruh logic :D
    • The LP is helpful, it is a issue. I think it is completely unfair that I am out of 10 LP that I could gain daily while playing. . . everyone else gets the same reason-able amount. The only reasoning you're giving is that I am compensated for, but I would say it is not a fair share credit if I could just play and gain my LP amount in a routine.

      Or, another the argument that I am just wrong when it is a suggestion, that SBI could sell LP for buying. . .

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Madhe ().

    • Madhe wrote:

      The LP is helpful, it is a issue. I think it is completely unfair that I am out of 10 LP that I could gain daily while playing. . . everyone else gets the same reason-able amount. The only reasoning you're giving is that I am compensated for, but I would say it is not a fair share credit if I could just play and gain my LP amount in a routine.

      Or, another the argument that I am just wrong when it is a suggestion, that SBI could sell LP for buying. . .

      ImaDoki wrote:

      Let me rephrase it.

      You gain extra 10 LP for paying, and the game also gave you the benefit of gaining the 10 LP everyone gets without doing anything.
      You may be blind, let me quote it again for you.
    • I guess it is a suggestion before it was something to arbitrated by a "rule" of mutual consideration, or what ever the cultural appropriation that may seem relevant, but I think you are making an excuse for player's who do not have a argument to construe to anyone.

      Regular Player - Max Amount of LP gains possible - 280 - 310

      Premium Player - Max Amount of LP gain possible - 680 - 740

      w/Including the possible addition of LP gain being a Premium Player - 960 - 1020


      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Is incredible larger than that it actually makes for the ability to do things incredible, and with the fact the someone else could just as easily suggest the same idea, so for the idea to sit around and do nothing, because you're doing whatever it is that you like to do, this is a really incredible difference in the game.

      ~as in; Meaning , that you would get what you are paying for and you would also actually gain LP for actually playing, like the regular players.