How to Change your Spell hotkeys

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Change your Spell hotkeys

Hey, I've been thinkin'.... How do you change Your spell Hotkeys? I need to know because I don't use two hands to do anything... I had an accident Awhile ago and got that Brain damage thingy.... So My right hand and leg side don't work very well, I'm getting there.... But it'll be awhile! Anyways... How do you change your Abilities, Like The Q one... The R one... How do you change that so you can use your spells more Easily instead of moving your Mouse cursor, I'm ok by the way in the game...I have two types of weapons I can use, Right now I have the Tier 4 Infernal Scythe... And rest Tier 3... I just need to know How you change [/b][/i]your Hot key stuff, Thanks! ^^
    • Hey @MakeMeCoffee, sorry to hear of your accident, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

You can change the the key bindings for spells, within the in-game Settings menu, accessed from the gear icon, top right of game.

Unfortunately, there is no in-game way to bind spells to mouse buttons at the moment.

Edit: You can also change your spell casting method, via the Controls settings in the in-game settings menu too. Maybe Quick Cast on button release will help?

The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY ().

• SHARKY wrote:

Hey @MakeMeCoffee, sorry to hear of your accident, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

You can change the the key bindings for spells, within the in-game Settings menu, accessed from the gear icon, top right of game.

Unfortunately, there is no in-game way to bind spells to mouse buttons at the moment.

Edit: You can also change your spell casting method, via the Controls settings in the in-game settings menu too. Maybe Quick Cast on button release will help?
      Can you ask them to update the game soon enough, It's not much, Just need the will to do Spell bindings on my Mouse.... That Big ones, It would be helpful if you ask, Please and Thank you! Ek is Lief vir Albion Online! ( Afrikaans In South africa )
      :P
    • Have you thought of buying a mouse with programmable buttons (usually on the side, where your thumb rests)? I don't own one myself, but there's many available. Google the Razer Naga Hex 2 for example. If you can program those buttons to bind to Q, W, E, R etc then that should be a big help.

However, it would be worth getting clarification that this type of device is actually 'legal' within Albion.
    • SHARKY wrote:

Have you thought of buying a mouse with programmable buttons (usually on the side, where your thumb rests)? I don't own one myself, but there's many available. Google the Razer Naga Hex 2 for example. If you can program those buttons to bind to Q, W, E, R etc then that should be a big help.

However, it would be worth getting clarification that this type of device is actually 'legal' within Albion.
      My family and I are Smart with money, And we only have Enough for food and Sometimes Cooldrink, And also I don't have premium Yet, So I'm not Wasting Money here, Plus I don't know The price for Just 30 days! it's 11 something US Dollars nd I don't know How much It is in Rand! I just need the Developers to Atleast Add normal Extra mouse Button you get, Right i have about five Buttons on my mouse, I got It way back, Could those work instead?
      Thanks! :)
    • SloppyThor wrote:

What kind of mouse do you have? Most mice have software you can download to program the buttons to what you want. Some older cheapo mice may not have this feature though.
      I have 2 extra buttons on the side and that thingy that you Scroll through things.... ( forgot the name ) But, I just want to be able to use those instead of clicking it or Just moving my hand to a Keyboard
    • MakeMeCoffee wrote:

SloppyThor wrote:

What kind of mouse do you have? Most mice have software you can download to program the buttons to what you want. Some older cheapo mice may not have this feature though.
      I have 2 extra buttons on the side and that thingy that you Scroll through things.... ( forgot the name ) But, I just want to be able to use those instead of clicking it or Just moving my hand to a Keyboard
      Most of the time, the model number or brand of the mouse is on the underside of the mouse.
    • New

SloppyThor wrote:

MakeMeCoffee wrote:

SloppyThor wrote:

Most of the time, the model number or brand of the mouse is on the underside of the mouse.
      ^
      I
      I