Game logging me out and not letting me back in

• Game logging me out and not letting me back in

Hi sorry if there is already a thread with the same issue and has an answer but,
      whenever I'm playing the game it signing me out after a few minutes of playing.
      When i try to sign back in and try to play it says that there is already someone logged in on my account.
      So I went into my mail and I hadn't received that anyone had logged in my account from a different device.
      It does let me back into the game after a couple minutes but then I get logged out again a few minutes later.
    • Hey there,

if you're getting disconnected and then try to log in immediately, you sometimes are still considered as logged in by the server, resulting in the message that "Someone is already logged into this account". This should resolve itself just moments after.

And as you've already pointed out, if someone else would want to log into your account, you would receive an email with the new device code.

If you have recurring connection issues, you could open the windows command prompt and type "tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone" and let the traceroute run to see if the routing goes some unnecessary lengths which increase your ping. In this case, you can try if it gets better with a VPN, or contact your internet provider.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

if you're getting disconnected and then try to log in immediately, you sometimes are still considered as logged in by the server, resulting in the message that "Someone is already logged into this account". This should resolve itself just moments after.

And as you've already pointed out, if someone else would want to log into your account, you would receive an email with the new device code.

If you have recurring connection issues, you could open the windows command prompt and type "tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone" and let the traceroute run to see if the routing goes some unnecessary lengths which increase your ping. In this case, you can try if it gets better with a VPN, or contact your internet provider.
      I tried to tracert for this case. There's a lot of RTO. Is it caused by the AO servers? cause from my sides other games are working fine though.