Servers and LAG Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Servers and LAG Issues

Good day! I am just wondering is there a chance that you guys are planning to put like a server in Oceanic or SEA Area? There are a lot of people now becoming hooked in the game of Albion coming from Asia some in Australia as well.. I hope as the community grows I hope you can consider putting up a server near SEA area.. I know its not easy and will cost a lot? but as soon as your mobile app gets fixed believe me a lot of people will play this game..

I am also using Exit lag but it seems lag is still there am from the Asia country by the way..
    • Chyrito wrote:

Good day! I am just wondering is there a chance that you guys are planning to put like a server in Oceanic or SEA Area? There are a lot of people now becoming hooked in the game of Albion coming from Asia some in Australia as well.. I hope as the community grows I hope you can consider putting up a server near SEA area.. I know its not easy and will cost a lot? but as soon as your mobile app gets fixed believe me a lot of people will play this game..

I am also using Exit lag but it seems lag is still there am from the Asia country by the way..
      Yes please, SEA server would be amazing, based in Singapore please.
      I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail