my silver is constantly disappearing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my silver is constantly disappearing

Subject: my money is constantly disappearing

Description:

my money is constantly disappearing
      More than 3 m went in 2 days. I cut creatures in the dungeon. Inventory clearly increases money decreases within 10 seconds. Continuously increases and decreases.
      I made 7 groups of dungeons in a row and there was 361 silver in the inventory.
    • Nikatsu wrote:

Subject: my money is constantly disappearing

Description:

my money is constantly disappearing
      More than 3 m went in 2 days. I cut creatures in the dungeon. Inventory clearly increases money decreases within 10 seconds. Continuously increases and decreases.
      I made 7 groups of dungeons in a row and there was 361 silver in the inventory.
      Go verify in your destiny board if you don't have Auto-Respec activated. It cumulates fame credits which costs you around 1.5 silver per fame credits (you get 1 fame credits per 2 regular fame and with it active, you get 75% of the fame of your 100/100 nodes instead of the regular 5%.
      There's why you are losing silver.
    • is it a joke ?
      because it's not funny I have 50 m fame and ı know auto-respec.and Can not receive 'auto respect' 3 m silvers in 2 days.I received the message that 1 item worth 250 thousand was sold and 5 seconds later I had 321 silver.
      and today i turned off 'auto respec' then went to dungeon my money is never 1k. In the T5 group dungeon. which means I can never do repairs. hahaha nice bug.

I'll take the video and share it wherever I see it.
      you watch too, novice
    • Nikatsu wrote:

is it a joke ?
      because it's not funny I have 50 m fame and ı know auto-respec.and Can not receive 'auto respect' 3 m silvers in 2 days.I received the message that 1 item worth 250 thousand was sold and 5 seconds later I had 321 silver.
      and today i turned off 'auto respec' then went to dungeon my money is never 1k. In the T5 group dungeon. which means I can never do repairs. hahaha nice bug.

I'll take the video and share it wherever I see it.
      you watch too, novice
      You might legitimately be experiencing a really unique bug, but from what you wrote, the only logical possible cause is actually respec. The other option is that your guild is charging 100% tax too and you didn't noticed! (though if this was the case, you would still have the silver from the silver bags which wouldn't be enough to cover respec anyway).
    • Don't worry, I'll share the video here. You can see how money has increased and decreased in inventory because nobody believes it is real. However, there were those who had the same problem in 2017 and now we have reached 2020 and the error has not been fixed. I checked the files and tried still I was having the same problem. I completely deleted the latest game and installed it again. but I still have problems, my money never reaches 1k silver.
      By the way, even if the tax is 10% but 100% as you said, this claim would be ridiculous because items were sold 250k but I was angry because you wrote that article even though I said that I did not even have money 1k. It has nothing to do with tax.