How effective is my build

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As you said, it works in PvE.
      In PvP this would generally work, but in some situations you would be screwed.
      Main flaws: no running ability (chest piece AoE can be avoided easily in 1v1s because you cannot chase) and it's an expensive build for a new player.

I could give you some examples, but too much writing. You should just grab that 4.1 build, hop into a redzone and test it once or twice so you can see for yourself what works and what doesn't.

I can also help you with testing it in 1v1s. Got all "meta" builds ready to fight it, just add me in game.
    • Pawney wrote:

As you said, it works in PvE.
      Main flaws: no running ability (chest piece AoE can be avoided easily in 1v1s because you cannot chase) and it's an expensive build for a new player.

I could give you some examples, but too much writing. You should just grab that 4.1 build, hop into a redzone and test it once or twice so you can see for yourself what works and what doesn't.

I can also help you with testing it in 1v1s. Got all "meta" builds ready to fight it, just add me in game.
      thanks all for your thoughts, as you said i must try and see. "pawney" is your nick in game too?
    • Melrajas wrote:

Pawney wrote:

As you said, it works in PvE.

thanks all for your thoughts, as you said i must try and see. "pawney" is your nick in game too?
      Yes, Pawney is my ign
    • Melrajas wrote:

Hi there,

New to game. My first build. Mostly doing green dungeons in t4 zones. This build is well done for solo for now. İs it good for pvp? How can i improve it? I have 4.1 of these items.

Thanks...

albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/62240
      if your goal is lvling arti daggers you should change build a bit
      Taproot is useless on low tier/spec because it gives very little hp
      Besides it’s rly useful only in specter jacket builds in pve
      All other builds hp sustain comes from fast killing mobs + hp regen food
      It’s better to use offhand that would boost your clearspeed
      Helm and boots:
      You should think about high tier pve also
      In your build you’ll face mana problems
      So you’ll be forced to either use some mana items like mana shield on head slot or scholar sandals or you’ll be forced not to spam skills because your build would be mana hungry on high tier
      I recommend you to try robes for chest piece
      Because robes for now are Atier for solo pvp and because you could just swap passive on chest to mana and get max mana always

The last but not least- number of arti items in build- you have to many arti
      That’s very hard and takes to much time to lvl up arti gear
      I always recommend to have only 1 or 2 arti items in build to reach max spec as fast as possible
      Besides it’s just to expensive