Another ganking rant

• What has made me leaving is:
      - Constantly loosing my gathered mats on which i have spend my precious free time sucks.
      - Having to sport special gear for effective gathering sucks. That gatherer gear is bad for fleeing and turns gatherers to helples prey for any shitty geared gankers. The possibility to one-click swap from gatherer gear to fighting gear to defend own skin would at least give a chance against solo gankers, but then there are still ganking groups...
      - Reputation penalties seem not be a relevant punishment. Ganking happens way to often in red zones - not to speak of black zones...
    • PlezHlpImNup wrote:

What has made me leaving is:
      - Constantly loosing my gathered mats on which i have spend my precious free time sucks.
      - Having to sport special gear for effective gathering sucks. That gatherer gear is bad for fleeing and turns gatherers to helples prey for any shitty geared gankers. The possibility to one-click swap from gatherer gear to fighting gear to defend own skin would at least give a chance against solo gankers, but then there are still ganking groups...
      - Reputation penalties seem not be a relevant punishment. Ganking happens way to often in red zones - not to speak of black zones...
      ur bad and ur feedback is also bad and biased

streamable.com/uy9p8t
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • PlezHlpImNup wrote:

Gathering gear is the absolute best for escaping and if you know what to do, you are nearly immortal.

Even if you have fight gear, you dont FIGHT as a gatherer - you Run, for not many gankers play solo.

Make use of abilities of gathering gear which is designed precisely for escaping
    • keyfouyr wrote:

PlezHlpImNup wrote:

ur bad and ur feedback is also bad and biased
      streamable.com/uy9p8t
      like if bad players werent allowed in this game nobody would be allowed to play the game
    • Borbarad wrote:

Gathering gear is the absolute best for escaping and if you know what to do, you are nearly immortal.
      Even if you have fight gear, you dont FIGHT as a gatherer - you Run, for not many gankers play solo.

Make use of abilities of gathering gear which is designed precisely for escaping
      I think that you are right by saying that the gatherers gear has been designed fo escaping. But as of a couple weeks ago, when i stopped playing it was not even close to be good for this.
      - I expirienced that the typical ganking builds with mobility-, slowing-, stun-, or pull back skills can easily catch up a running gatherer. There is almost no chance to escape a single ganker and even less chance to escape against more than one ganker.
      - Only real chance to escape is if being close to zone gate. But many defensive skills on gatherer gear do apply the "cant zone" debuff. This is comple nonsense - as a gatherer one cant fight anyway and in sometimes cant even flee due to gatherer gear... I died a couple times to this.
      - In addition the fleeing gatherer has to dodge mobs while the pursuer can easily follow and even take advantage of the gatherer getting eaten by the mobs.
      - The cooldowns on the typical gatherer gear skills are very high so one can use them only once and only the weapon is left to rely on.
      - The capes of gatherer gear do not contribute to fleeing skills. When i think of whats "best for escaping" that "invisible when on low life" cape comes into my mind, but not the gathering gear.