Warbows need buff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ignore autos which has same damage and same range and same attack speed
      warbow E out ranges ice staff E at 26 meters compared to 12 meters.
      warbow E cooldown is 10 secs while ice staffs have 15 at the very minimum
      warbow E has damage equal or greater than ice staff depending on range
      their mobility (W) almost the same. or if you do not want mobility you can change warbow frost shot to ray of light. which makes warbow E and Q a 100% hit rate
      lets not forget ray of light is also currently at 10 secs so your full combo is always up

unless the warbow player is a total moron trying to bring warbow to arena and 5v5 or ZvZs warbow is in a good place in open world 1v1s
      or try to fight a ice user and eat each of their Q frost bolt/ice shard in a slug fest. warbow wins ice staffs 9/10 times in a hit and run fight and lose 9/10 in a full on slug fest

based on the above i would conclude:
      chasing a warbow is x2 much harder then a warbow chasing you
      ice staff has less damage but is better in chasing(Q frost bolt) then warbow but x3 much worst in fleeing because your q is not an instant cast and you lose 50% of your damage while running
      ice staff is able to do decently in multiple content compared to pvp exclusive warbow
      warbow can harass/poke much better than ice staff

so warbows do not need a buff. it need a nerf in the utility side so its it combos are not super painful and reliable
    • xesmaa wrote:

i think you are not an albion online player, a t8 ice staff so op with 8.1 tome of spells (morgana cape etc etc).
      sigh i think you did not read my reply correctly. if we are fighting warbow vs ice staff of any kind bring in the same t5 gear and weapon
      then the following will happen. with 85% accuracy. and you forget that warbows can use frost shot to counter demon boots if he take frost shot over ray of light

This 2 here is why warbow is top tier
      Hell gate 2v2. ice lose to warbow
      open world Black zone 1v1. ice lose to warbow

arena. ice wins warbow
      GVG/ crystal league. ice wins warbow
      ZVZ. ice wins war bow
      hell gate 5v5 ice wins warbow
    • The_Support_God wrote:

xesmaa wrote:

i think you are not an albion online player, a t8 ice staff so op with 8.1 tome of spells (morgana cape etc etc).
      sigh i think you did not read my reply correctly. if we are fighting warbow vs ice staff of any kind bring in the same t5 gear and weaponthen the following will happen. with 85% accuracy. and you forget that warbows can use frost shot to counter demon boots if he take frost shot over ray of light

arena. ice wins warbow
      ZVZ. ice wins war bow
      warbow can never beat the ice staff, get off and learn to play the game.
    • long story short if the ice user can get onto warbow and actualy stick to him like glue then war bow E does less damage and ice can apply the cc and damage to kill the warbow . but if warbow manage stay well above 15m range then ice will die to poke in 2-3 full pokes

honestly i dont see any reason to buff warbow since they are getting nerfed for infinite kite.due to their range advantage

its more or less about match up and positioning/terrain situation and that is that.

• xesmaa wrote:

Rly?
      1v1 I would kill 8.3 frost in any build using flat 6.0
      Ambush - all burst is gone
      Retaliate- frost couldn’t do dmg
      Etc
      Frost is not for 1v1 because it’s highly vulnerable to defensives
      Besides it has no defensives at all

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• xesmaa wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

xesmaa wrote:

sigh i think you did not read my reply correctly. if we are fighting warbow vs ice staff of any kind bring in the same t5 gear and weaponthen the following will happen. with 85% accuracy. and you forget that warbows can use frost shot to counter demon boots if he take frost shot over ray of light

arena. ice wins warbow
      ZVZ. ice wins war bow
      warbow can never beat the ice staff, get off and learn to play the game.
      warbow would beats frost 101%
      Exception - duels where no space to kite
      If you couldn’t do that on warbow u just bad in it