I hate this game now.

• I hate this game now.

I wasn't aware PKs could get the actual LOOT from players... I just found out losing all T5 equipment, t5 (and 6) ores because I was randomly attacked while I was mining and I seriously don't want to play this game anymore... I could get if they steal money, but why the whole loot?!
      I was in the only area I could find T5 ores and stones, a yellow (then went to a red) zone. I think this is pretty much bulls**t that PKs get the loot... I just don't want to play anymore this game

The post was edited 1 time, last by Poltergeistv2 ().

• Instead of getting sad, just get mad.

If you quit, that makes you a quitter. Instead, don't quitt, and learn to play the game. So that someday you can be making the other guy want to quit the game!

This is the real path of progression in AO. It is a game to turn the bullied into bullies, in a safe and nurturing environment.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • I get what you mean.. it's just that I lost 500k or more worth of stuff for being stupid and not storing the stuff in a chest, because I wanted to finish mining before going back to town.
      I understand the "Use this to get more powerful" but it's a bit of a shock to find out you can lose everything because someone appears from a corner and kills you without even giving time to react.
    • Poltergeistv2 wrote:

I wasn't aware PKs could get the actual LOOT from players... I just found out losing all T5 equipment, t5 (and 6) ores because I was randomly attacked while I was mining and I seriously don't want to play this game anymore... I could get if they steal money, but why the whole loot?!
      I was in the only area I could find T5 ores and stones, a yellow (then went to a red) zone. I think this is pretty much bulls**t that PKs get the loot... I just don't want to play anymore this game
      LeL

sometimes i feel the same. "why am i still playing this game?" the bad thing is there is no answer.
    • Poltergeistv2 wrote:

I get what you mean.. it's just that I lost 500k or more worth of stuff for being stupid and not storing the stuff in a chest, because I wanted to finish mining before going back to town.
      I understand the "Use this to get more powerful" but it's a bit of a shock to find out you can lose everything because someone appears from a corner and kills you without even giving time to react.
      I understand your frustration, and if you can't get over the loss, I fully understand that. But, this thing that happened to you, where suddenly you have found yourself making a terrible mistake, and being punished severely for it. That happened to almost everyone at some point in this game. But, the value of what you lost is sort of an illusion. If you were enjoying yourself when you earned all that money before, you will still enjoy it. You will also find out that you will accumulate it much faster the second go, because now that you already know how to make 500k it will be easier to do it the second time.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • Poltergeistv2 wrote:

This is clearly not the game for you then. Most rewarding areas are full-loot pvp so if you cant stand losing ur stuff every once in a while then stay in the yellow zones or find a new mmo to play :)
    • Poltergeistv2 wrote:

I get what you mean.. it's just that I lost 500k or more worth of stuff for being stupid and not storing the stuff in a chest, because I wanted to finish mining before going back to town.
      You learned the hard way... but it isn't that bad. 500k is done easily (most people do it in less than an hour), it just takes some learning.

If you are really frustrated, stay away from the game for some time. Go play something that is more relaxing and, when you feel like it, Albion will welcome you back.

When you accept the fact that nothing is really yours and learn to balance risk / reward, you will understand that this is basically how life is.

Albion has a lot to teach you, even as a human being.

I generally get mad when people blame the full loot aspect of this game, but not with you.
      You are genuinely not blamming it, just sad that you noticed it too late.

You will surely enjoy albion after some time, just chill a little to recover from the loss and come back stronger.
    • Poltergeistv2 wrote:

Don't leave the game. You've obviously enjoyed yourself up until this incident, Just use it as experience.

If you stick with the game, one day you'll discover the adrenaline rush of PvP and you'll have fun defending yourself.
    • Tabor wrote:

Interesting. Cannot tell if this is troll post or not but uh yeah Albion is heavily advertised as a full loot PvP game. The zone warning always tells you this upon first entering until you turn it off.
      Albion is actually advertised as a Open world Sandbox MMORPG. THEN it tells you within the game there is full loot when entering a red zone. LOL good game
      *lifts tail* Nya :x