Arena Rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arena Rewards

Arena rewards should happen everytime for both teams.

Not the current rewards of course but a reward like going solo expedition even if the easier one.

But just making arena obsolete after dailies is really a waste. Best content in-game so far.

Being able to just do arena instead of being obliged to do other boring/unworthy content is just sad.

GGWP
    • Arena is disappointing by design; you spend 30 minutes struggling away for 3 runes and some fame books. GREAT for new players, atrocious for veterans.

What could you do with that time that would be more profitable?

PVP
      ZVZ
      HCE
      FF
      Hellgates
      Gathering
      Scamming
      Crafting

Arena does allow ANYONE WITHOUT SPEC to slap on gear and PRACTICE. Fantastic game design.

It's like the game is trying to educate you.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • It's part of the game you ignorant child? It's perfectly legal to take advantage of players like yourself? You zoned in on that word and thing you have some sort of moral authority against me?

"4real? Everything is good at home?" wtf bro

WTF bro can you use words? 4real? 4REAL. Spoken like a true 3rd world retard.

Freud enlighten me more as to what your 6th grader analysis has provided. You asses much about me from a simple reply on a forum? Child go to school. Learn something.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Took out the term "mentally challenged". Please keep the discussion civil. Thanks. ().

• Why u all worry so much about ppl doing content you like?

Shouldn't they opt to do it instead?

I'm pretty sure if I can grind my way up in arena eventually i'll have nothing to do but to go to the BZ and do HG risky shit.

Just don't feel like doing it while not having all skills unlocked and all bonuses i can get.

Arena is the only content worth doing imo, since is always fresh, doesnt involve giving hours of your gameplay to the "one" who defeated you AND you learn a lot and get confident in order to hit BZ sharp for PVP instead of just giving away free stuff just because.
    • ViniciusSanctus wrote:

Why u all worry so much about ppl doing content you like?

I'm pretty sure if I can grind my way up in arena eventually i'll have nothing to do but to go to the BZ and do HG risky shit.

Just don't feel like doing it while not having all skills unlocked and all bonuses i can get.

Arena is the only content worth doing imo, since is always fresh, doesnt involve giving hours of your gameplay to the "one" who defeated you AND you learn a lot and get confident in order to hit BZ sharp for PVP instead of just giving away free stuff just because.
      you only THINK you’ll do OW content
      Practice shows us that all would be like I said higher
      About balancing:
      OW content is already balanced
      Low cost gear is used for low tier/low risk content= gaining low reward
      High cost gear- for high tier and high risk content = high reward
      If you are low spec/low skill player - u use starter tier items so you don’t risk more than 50-100k but same time you’ve get low clear speed/couldn’t do high tier pve= you’re getting richer slowly
      Ones u get a bit richer - you could use more expensive gear= u boosting your pve speed = u starting to get richer faster
      All is balanced
    • He enjoys arena, no need to poo on him for it. I think the system could use some tweaking. Maybe 10 wins a day gets you loot, instead of the current 3. And losing team getting something is okay. Participation prize. One tome perhaps? After all, losing a combat situation is still combat experience, so it makes sense to gain experience in defeat. Limit gain to 10 total maybe. 5 wins, 5 loses, 6 wins, 4 losses, etc (so the appropriate prize for each) and then done gaining for the day.
    • ViniciusSanctus wrote:

Not the current rewards of course but a reward like going solo expedition even if the easier one.

But just making arena obsolete after dailies is really a waste. Best content in-game so far.

Being able to just do arena instead of being obliged to do other boring/unworthy content is just sad.

GGWP
      I agree with all of this. I would love to see some more time spent on Arena style content.

Arena Pros
      - Quick access to enjoyable content
      - Fun Solo
      - Fun with team members
      - Don't have to run around for 2 hours searching for enjoyable content
      - Try new specs w/ decent gear
      - Use best items.

Arena Cons
      - Unbalanced teams.
      - AFKers
      - Weapon swapping
      - Low Reward
      - Not enough mode variety (Capture the Flag, Arena, etc.)
    • ViniciusSanctus wrote:

GGWP
      I agree with ViniciusSanctus, for me also, Arena is one of my favourite aspects of the game.

I think there should be more maps and also participation rewards so that people will still queue up even after finishing the 3 daily wins.

With some love and attention the Devs could turn Arena into so much more than it currently is.
      I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail
    • kheeta wrote:

ViniciusSanctus wrote:

Great feedback guys! lmao

Arena is the best content there is imo. Sad to have and go do shit that makes me risk the little i have.

So please improve further arena for players like me, thx. =)
      More the safe activity’s are buffed - less ppl doing OW content= dead game worldWe saw that in times of HCE
      Never again

Tabor wrote:

Sadly Kheeta the HCE cancer is back. I assume gained popularity again with people using the solo mob pull cheat for high level maps learned from Avas.

kheeta wrote:

ViniciusSanctus wrote:

Why u all worry so much about ppl doing content you like?

you only THINK you’ll do OW contentPractice shows us that all would be like I said higher
      About balancing:
      OW content is already balanced
      Low cost gear is used for low tier/low risk content= gaining low reward
      High cost gear- for high tier and high risk content = high reward
      If you are low spec/low skill player - u use starter tier items so you don’t risk more than 50-100k but same time you’ve get low clear speed/couldn’t do high tier pve= you’re getting richer slowly
      Ones u get a bit richer - you could use more expensive gear= u boosting your pve speed = u starting to get richer faster
      All is balanced
      Guys. In my opinion, the answers are in your own statements. If any of the safe activities so easily "kills" the open world - then there may be a problem in the open world.? Maybe people are sick of being killed by 5-20 " pvp " players.? Maybe people sometimes just want to relax after work.? Instead of being subjected to another stress in the open world.? Why is the open world so disgusting that as you say it dies if any safe activities give the player even a little progress.? Maybe because the players who want to sometimes / always just relax in the game is already 70-80-90-99%.? Why do you always cry about forcing people to go into the open world and strain? If they just want to rest? I believe that progress should be both in an open world and in a safe one. If a person believes that he is ready to take risks , then he goes to the open world. If it is not ready , it swings and gets pleasure in the safe. What's the problem?? Even if for every victory in the arena will give 30,000 FEMA it is still less than in the open world for the same 15 minutes even in the T5 dungeon. Why keep trying to force people to do what they don't want to do? At this point in time, or at all. Want pvp-go for pvp. If they don't want to, they swing safely. And if 90% of people don't want to go to the open world, then this is an open world problem. This is a lot of open world problems.They're not forcing you to go to the arena in the yellow zone, etc. So you let people do what they want in peace. But with little progress. Since this is still an RPG. Translated by google translate. So sorry for the mistakes.