What is the average daily earning of a typical albion players ??

    • What is the average daily earning of a typical albion players ??

      I''ve only been playing for like ~ 3 weeks. My daily earning on average is around the 1 - 1.5 million range, which is enough to maintain pvp activities with tier 7 - 8.1 sets (assuming you don't die once every 15 minutes). I see so many people with shitload more fame than me, indicating they've been playing much longer, fighting using ~ tier flat 4 - 5 gears. Why is that ??

      How much silver do you earn daily on average? If you are still using tier 4 - 5 while fighting despite having a few million fame, why's that ????
    • Imagine shaming people for the clothes they wear. You should be ashamed.

      You don't know those peoples lives. They may have live stock to feed. They may need to buy healing potions for their granny. Maybe they can't live your rock star YOLO T7 1.5M a day lifestyle? Don't judge them. People are struggling!
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • sh1ny wrote:

      400/400 specs on Tier 4/5 flat > your 7 or 8.1 gear :)

      Also some people are bad at economics :)
      Isn't spec only give 300 ip ?( ?? and everyone have spec, you can't take that into account, tier 8 + 300 from spec means 8.3.


      GankerNextDoor wrote:

      If you can answer this question, that means you are poor. I have no idea. I also don't have idea how much are all my assets worth.
      People run 4.1 just so they can loose set every 10 minutes and don't care.
      You might not know your net worth because it's time consuming to check all the price. But not knowing how much silver you make on average just means being terrible at math. Silver only come from a few source that you know exactly how much you gain per hour on average, the only exception is killing other people which you also estimate how much your loot cost at a glance. Just need to sum it up, you don't even need a calculator for such task.
      This, however, make some sense: "People run 4.1 just so they can loose set every 10 minutes and don't care.". It means there's some activities that requires death every 10 mins that i haven't been participating. I can only think of faction warfare. Would you mind adding others? :rolleyes:


      Piddle wrote:

      Imagine shaming people for the clothes they wear. You should be ashamed.

      You don't know those peoples lives. They may have live stock to feed. They may need to buy healing potions for their granny. Maybe they can't live your rock star YOLO T7 1.5M a day lifestyle? Don't judge them. People are struggling!
      Well, i don't think it's a shame to be curious . I considered myself a new player and i'm learning things, there's just so much activities in this game that you can't participate in all, especially solo player like myself.
      I am not judging anyone wearing t4-5. If their fame sitting around 4-5m and below, i can make sense of that. My total fame is only around 20m, ofc i'm gonna be curious when i see other players with ~ 50m plus fame running around fighting in tier 4-5.

      Back to the main question. As in the tittle, I'm more curious how much people make on average than why they are using t4-5. :whistling:
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      Isn't spec only give 300 ip
      You get 20 ip from mastery at 100, 220 ip from 100 spec of used weapon and 20 ip for every other 100 spec in that same tree. 400 in total.


      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Just need to sum it up, you don't even need a calculator for such task.
      Yeah, no. I can get 500 mails from buy/sell orders per day, so "just sum it up" doesn't work in my case.


      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Would you mind adding others?
      Portal camping, messing with portal campers, hellgates, trying to snipe kills during someone elses zvz.
    • GankerNextDoor wrote:

      You get 20 ip from mastery at 100, 220 ip from 100 spec of used weapon and 20 ip for every other 100 spec in that same tree. 400 in total.
      Isn't that 300 ?? E.g, if i use the 1 hand spear, the spear-combat-spec tree give 200 ip for the 1 hand spear, 20 for all spears, 3 other combat spec tree each gives 20 ip for all spear, and the spear fighter tree give 20 for all spear.
      That's 220 + 3*20 + 20 = 300 ip bonus when i use the 1 hand spear. ?( How does the number end up 400 ?



      GankerNextDoor wrote:

      Yeah, no. I can get 500 mails from buy/sell orders per day, so "just sum it up" doesn't work in my case.
      :D Ofc you can't sum up the market mails: it's all over the place. If you put up 927 t5 runes for sell and 927other player each buy 1 rune, you'll get 927emails. However, when those 927 t5 runes were still in your inventory, you can round it down to 900 t5 runes, since you know t5 rune is priced around 100, that's around 90k silver.

      As for weapons and armors, round it to around 3/4 of the total mats required. For example, you loot a 6.2 broadsword and a 7.3 mercenary jacket. Those loots equal 18 6.2 mats and 12 7.3 mats. You know that 6.2 mat is priced around 17k a piece and 7.3 is around 100k a piece. Your loot will be around 300k + 1200k = 1.5 mil.

      All other miscellaneous items can be left out. It's not precise, but you can estimate how much silver you get every time you left the city.


      GankerNextDoor wrote:

      Portal camping, messing with portal campers, hellgates, trying to snipe kills during someone elses zvz.

      :huh: Dunno about portal and ZvZ, since I'm mostly by myself. But you don't really dies that much in HG. In 2v2 HG, half of the time the other team just run when they see yours. Assuming you also die half of the time you meet a team that actually willing to fight, that's 1 death every 4 runs. Including the time you die outside of the gate, you die at most 1 every 3 runs. I believe 5v5 HG should be quite similar. I think HG shouldn't be on this list.
    • i'm around 5+m/day . and i play only with 7excellent, some 5.3 and some t8flat, always OC in zvz or while getting dived.all 400maxed. 1350/1450 ip .the problem is not how much money you got but how much money you want to trash for a bad call or for getting dived by 2-3players into a solo. i found my way spending 800k-1200k for any content and i'm fine with my money atm:D
    • sandstorm22 wrote:

      Damn, I only earn about 300k a day. It appears I'm doing something wrong.
      There's also the time spent aspect. E.g, if one plays half an hour a day on average and make 300k silver a day, that's already lucrative. I currently played around 2-3 hours a day on average, and around 8-10 hours when i started playing (Covid quarantine ;) )


      SpeedVonY wrote:

      @SpicyPepper how do you make most of your silver?
      I pop faction flag then go solo blue t5 dungeon. I get around 300k fame and 500k silver per hour.

      There's also faction trading, which generate around 1 to 1.2 mil per hour. But I don't go faction trading anymore because I don't get any fame run the trade, but during the first 2 weeks I ran faction trading 6 - 7 hours a day (which is around 7-8 million silver daily). I used the silver to purchased 8 islands which generate passively 800k daily for me atm.

      Olysja wrote:

      i'm around 5+m/day . and i play only with 7excellent, some 5.3 and some t8flat, always OC in zvz or while getting dived.all 400maxed. 1350/1450 ip .the problem is not how much money you got but how much money you want to trash for a bad call or for getting dived by 2-3players into a solo. i found my way spending 800k-1200k for any content and i'm fine with my money atm:D
      I think your explanation make the most sense for me. LoL :thumbsup:

      "the problem is not how much money you got but how much money you want to trash"

      CassX wrote:

      It's best to stay in that city, make a few alt characters and that's it.My case - 9 characters, ~2 hours in a game a day, around 15mil daily profit.
      ;)
      How ?? do you arbitrage the market ?? 9 islands only earn 2.25 million a day even if you water all the farm with focus.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      sandstorm22 wrote:

      Damn, I only earn about 300k a day. It appears I'm doing something wrong.
      There's also the time spent aspect. E.g, if one plays half an hour a day on average and make 300k silver a day, that's already lucrative. I currently played around 2-3 hours a day on average, and around 8-10 hours when i started playing (Covid quarantine ;) )

      SpeedVonY wrote:

      @SpicyPepper how do you make most of your silver?
      I pop faction flag then go solo blue t5 dungeon. I get around 300k fame and 500k silver per hour.
      There's also faction trading, which generate around 1 to 1.2 mil per hour. But I don't go faction trading anymore because I don't get any fame run the trade, but during the first 2 weeks I ran faction trading 6 - 7 hours a day (which is around 7-8 million silver daily). I used the silver to purchased 8 islands which generate passively 800k daily for me atm.

      Olysja wrote:

      i'm around 5+m/day . and i play only with 7excellent, some 5.3 and some t8flat, always OC in zvz or while getting dived.all 400maxed. 1350/1450 ip .the problem is not how much money you got but how much money you want to trash for a bad call or for getting dived by 2-3players into a solo. i found my way spending 800k-1200k for any content and i'm fine with my money atm:D
      I think your explanation make the most sense for me. LoL :thumbsup:
      "the problem is not how much money you got but how much money you want to trash"

      CassX wrote:

      It's best to stay in that city, make a few alt characters and that's it.My case - 9 characters, ~2 hours in a game a day, around 15mil daily profit.
      ;)
      How ?? do you arbitrage the market ?? 9 islands only earn 2.25 million a day even if you water all the farm with focus.
      9 islands with cooking can easily net 2-6+ millions per day, depending on your skill ( don't just sell the materials and at higher levels you don't even need to use focus on crops/animals ).
      Rest can come from laborers and/or crafting trading.
      Also if all those 9 characters also have guild islands = much more laborers :)

      EDIT: Nothing is very profitable if you go for the easiest/fastest income. Investing ( at a loss sometimes ) in cooking, will net you a lot of profit when you hit high specs ( 70-90+ ). For example - at low specs, one craft of pork omelette .1 costs you around 5k focus ( for 10 omelettes ). At 90+, the focus cost for 1 craft is 500. The same goes for any other crafting/refining skill. Do the math yourself :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by sh1ny ().

    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      CassX wrote:

      It's best to stay in that city, make a few alt characters and that's it.My case - 9 characters, ~2 hours in a game a day, around 15mil daily profit.
      ;)
      How ?? do you arbitrage the market ?? 9 islands only earn 2.25 million a day even if you water all the farm with focus.
      I have 21 max level personal islands, but I only have those for completing monthly challange for me and my alt characters and I only harvesting here when I have time and mood.
      I don't harvest them daily.
      Does not serve as my primary source of income, I grow herbs here from which I then make potions.
      As someone here has written before, my primary income is from crafting and a combination of max spec+focus+labourers.
    • CassX wrote:

      I have 21 max level personal islands, but I only have those for completing monthly challange for me and my alt characters and I only harvesting here when I have time and mood.I don't harvest them daily.
      Does not serve as my primary source of income, I grow herbs here from which I then make potions.
      As someone here has written before, my primary income is from crafting and a combination of max spec+focus+labourers.
      I'm looking forward to the maximum spec then :D I've been crafting potion for a while. They do generate profit but not so much atm because my spec is still sitting around 40-50.