deathgivers too strong, it needs a nerf

• kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

Dear pinto you forgot that when it was 106 with 150% max damage buff even if you can get that high you must remember that it was still reflectable. the current iteration cannot be reflected and can be used to dodge skill shots on top of that
      reflect never was an option vs Chain SlashIt’s easy to w8 and land it after 4 sec
      About dodging skills
      Do you ever tried to do that?
      It’s literally unreal to do that 1v1 even with 10ms ping
      It could work only in groups when you jumping full 4 times
      That’s ridiculous to add i- frame lasting 0,1 sec
      That’s not even close to swords Block evading potential

high dmg, invincibility, invisibility, mobility, aoe damage, low cd.
      chain slash deserves more than just a dmg nerf.
      i dont even know how this damage buff cap would affect daggers at all, lol.
    • pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

Dear pinto you forgot that when it was 106 with 150% max damage buff even if you can get that high you must remember that it was still reflectable. the current iteration cannot be reflected and can be used to dodge skill shots on top of that
      reflect never was an option vs Chain SlashIt’s easy to w8 and land it after 4 secAbout dodging skills
      Do you ever tried to do that?
      It’s literally unreal to do that 1v1 even with 10ms ping
      It could work only in groups when you jumping full 4 times
      That’s ridiculous to add i- frame lasting 0,1 sec
      That’s not even close to swords Block evading potential
      high dmg, invincibility, invisibility, mobility, aoe damage, low cd.
      chain slash deserves more than just a dmg nerf.
      i dont even know how this damage buff cap would affect daggers at all, lol.
      Display Spoiler
      Ok step by step
      High dmg? How many other weapons Ws have higher dmg?

Invincibility? Is it better than Block? Even with much higher CD
      Could you block curse or crossbow bomb with it like every kid could do with Block?

Invisibility? That’s ridiculous, it doesn’t matter at al. You couldn’t even brake long cast time enemy skills like Boltcasters E or fire Artillery, you’re “invisible “ but enemy still casting and deal full dmg

Mobility? Rly? Chain Slash gives nothing in terms of mobility. Nothing.
      Unpredictable 6meters jumping is not mobility

And what about utility ?

All that is just trash talking
      Slash is mainly used in burst combos
      And all butthurt around it is about 1shot combo builds like deathgivers or black hands
      All other crying is to argue the nerf
    • when we look at chain slash we do not loot at invis or mobility
      we only look at damage and cooldowns and the possible i frame dodge with invincibility and maybe the aoe

daggers already have enough mobility as it is and even if they dont they have boot slots to cover for them
      so reducing the one shot potential by hitting the damage and survivability of death givers is a god send at least in my opinion as a backline dps player. i dont know about tanks though they seem to be able to ignore the dagger's damage and just permastun them and out of all the daggers only deathgivers has so much invis in their kit currently if they use their e twice to be able to kite around tanks.
    • The_Support_God wrote:

when we look at chain slash we do not loot at invis or mobility
      we only look at damage and cooldowns and the possible i frame dodge with invincibility and maybe the aoe

daggers already have enough mobility as it is and even if they dont they have boot slots to cover for them
      so reducing the one shot potential by hitting the damage and survivability of death givers is a god send at least in my opinion as a backline dps player. i dont know about tanks though they seem to be able to ignore the dagger's damage and just permastun them and out of all the daggers only deathgivers has so much invis in their kit currently if they use their e twice to be able to kite around tanks.
      Like I said many times before
      No need to nerf OKish line
      Should nerf only OP uncounterable 1shot combos like dgivers and black hands
      In terms of upcoming dmg bonus nerf from 150 to 100% that’s no need to touch Slash at all
    • kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

Like I said many times beforeNo need to nerf OKish line
      Should nerf only OP uncounterable 1shot combos like dgivers and black hands
      In terms of upcoming dmg bonus nerf from 150 to 100% that’s no need to touch Slash at all
      what makes these 1shot builds really overpowered is chainslash.
    • pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

Like I said many times beforeNo need to nerf OKish lineShould nerf only OP uncounterable 1shot combos like dgivers and black hands
      I could guess you play this game not to long
      Yes Slash is part of combo but problem is not in it
      That’s like 1shot spear with Demon cape
      Cape is a part of combo but that’s ridiculous to nerf cape instead of dmg booster Inner Focus
      1shot combos should be reworked by changing skill boosters but not skills itself instead
      Concrete with deathgivers- already done
      Concrete with black hands - true dmg should not be boosted by dmg buffs
      While reworking Slash nerfs all OKish line
      If you don’t understand that - you’re just a newcomer
    • kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

Like I said many times beforeNo need to nerf OKish lineShould nerf only OP uncounterable 1shot combos like dgivers and black handsIn terms of upcoming dmg bonus nerf from 150 to 100% that’s no need to touch Slash at all
      I could guess you play this game not to longYes Slash is part of combo but problem is not in it
      Cape is a part of combo but that’s ridiculous to nerf cape instead of dmg booster Inner Focus
      1shot combos should be reworked by changing skill boosters but not skills itself instead
      chain slash is op, if you can’t see it it’s not that your new, but your blinded by the power you hold.
    • kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

Like I said many times beforeNo need to nerf OKish lineShould nerf only OP uncounterable 1shot combos like dgivers and black handsIn terms of upcoming dmg bonus nerf from 150 to 100% that’s no need to touch Slash at all
      I could guess you play this game not to longYes Slash is part of combo but problem is not in it
      chain slash is the problem, these weapons are not overpowered as they are now without chain slash.
      this skill gives then so much burst potential and mobility at the same time.
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

I could guess you play this game not to longYes Slash is part of combo but problem is not in itThat’s like 1shot spear with Demon cape
      chain slash is op, if you can’t see it it’s not that your new, but your blinded by the power you hold.
      that’s just words
      I offer you to prove your sentence
      Take some NOT 1shot dagger builds
      I’ll take some popular OW solo builds (even without high spec) and lets duel
      And than we’ll post results here
      I’ll take bow, crossbow, swords, mace, curse(or even daggers without Slash)
      If it’s so OP you should win at least 60-70%
      For a long time in such discussions I offer ppl to prove their words in duels but NO ONE agrees to do that(besides Stabber)

The post was edited 2 times, last by kheeta ().

• pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

pinto wrote:

kheeta wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

I could guess you play this game not to longYes Slash is part of combo but problem is not in itThat’s like 1shot spear with Demon cape
      chain slash is the problem, these weapons are not overpowered as they are now without chain slash.this skill gives then so much burst potential and mobility at the same time.
      And invul ;)
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Duels don’t mean a fuck what the hell are you on about???? Fight in a 20 yard radius circle? You brain where, HELLO?????????? Literally no situation in the open world resembles a duel

I didn’t reply to you because your not worth a reply but now I feel compelled to tell you that your bad
      IF daggers are to bursty and have to high dmg there’s no problem to fight in 20yard radius circle and demonstrate that
      Only kite builds like warbow suffers from lack of space
      Yes duels are not real pvp
      But duels shows +- effectiveness and OPness
      When I’m saying that Dgivers and light cross are OP for 1v1 I could show that even in duels

But When all you’re talking about Slash OPness- nobody of you could show that on practice
      Coincidence?
      Don’t think so.

Ps: if you don’t like duels - we could do that in flat t6 in open world there’s literally no problem

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• New

Hey,
      Chain slash def needs a hotfix nerf, and the execute on bloodletter shouldn't even exist in the game.

Both are lacking a lot of counter play, We see an attempt was made to make unique weapon abilities, but they just shouldn't exist in this game. (especially adding more invisible or untargetable skills)

The mobility creep is all wrong in this game, the squishy classes that need mobility to kite don't have it, and the classes that do have it are tanks or daggers on multiple abilities.

Do something.