My opinion about Hardcore Expeditions (HCE)

• My opinion about Hardcore Expeditions (HCE)

Hi
      At first sorry for my english but its not my native language, i will try to explain everything as simple as I can.
      I think now in albion almost everyone who can afford t8+ gear is doing HCE, because you doing it without any risk.
      I mean just look at /lfg chat. I can't find any group doing dungeons in red zone because ppl spamming about hce 1700+, you can get a lot of fame and money from it but you don't risk to get invade. You can't lose your gear in HCE so you can farm infinity money.
      My suggestion is to do daily cooldown on HCE (limited to 3 per day for exapmle) because now people is doing hce all day and they earning a lot of money from it.

What do you guys think about it?
    • HCE are not profitable compared to the money spent for gearing up. Besides at higher levels one death costs 100k silver or more for repairs. Limiting the HCE runs to 3 per day ruins the whole HCE system. You get a level 10 by completing HCE on level 9. So lets say a group begins at map 6 (because it costs a lot less from the market). They would need 2 days to get to level 12 which is ludicrous.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living
    • Villeneek wrote:

Hi
      At first sorry for my english but its not my native language, i will try to explain everything as simple as I can.
      I think now in albion almost everyone who can afford t8+ gear is doing HCE, because you doing it without any risk.
      I mean just look at /lfg chat. I can't find any group doing dungeons in red zone because ppl spamming about hce 1700+, you can get a lot of fame and money from it but you don't risk to get invade. You can't lose your gear in HCE so you can farm infinity money.
      My suggestion is to do daily cooldown on HCE (limited to 3 per day for exapmle) because now people is doing hce all day and they earning a lot of money from it.

How many hce have you done yourself? How high? Which type?

You have no clue what you r talking about lol.

Besides fame, you get close to 0 reward in HCE, you have to spend MILLIONS of silver in a good set, you need to play a meta build, and you spend all the silver you earn in fame credits conversion, and you have high as fuck repair taxes.

Plus you have to pug 90% of the times, meaning you will take a lot of time to find a group and it may disband after 1 map, you have no proper coordination and die a lot more, and someone may just leave or troll or harass you in the middle of one hce.
    • Please reach high tier hce's before taking a stand on it. I don't even have my full 8.3 mp gearset yet (playing frost), im on a 8.3 excellent (one handed) and the gearset still costed me about 65mil (my helmet is mp cause i managed a good deal on it). Each time i go down, i have a skip gear in me (it's t4) and the boss set (in 7.3/8.3). Each time i go down, it cost like 140k. and that excludes the fame credit cost. I'm not full spec yet, i have 7/10 nodes full for my set so i still save a bit of silver atm.

So please try to play more of them before passing a comment about them. they are a huge time and silver investment.
    • Villeneek wrote:

Hi

How much you risk in SRD? 200k set?

Wanna know HCE risk?

Well my own death in HCE cost 100k each, group wipe - 500k+
      Map lose - cost 5mil

Profit? Yes, its fame credits, and shit loot.

You think its easy?
      Finish all lvl15 maps, then we will talk about it.

So we need 100+ mil gear, and risk 10mil for repair and map each 20 min run.

Now tell me what you do for risk/reward?

5+ ppl gank in flat t6? Should i tell you how much your gear cost? Or about your rewards?
    • iRawr wrote:

Harleyskillo wrote:

Since we are talking about HCE, is it worth to play lower level ones (1-5) for fame? I've been struggling to fame farm outside yellow zones, always getting Clapped. Thank you
      No. Fame is not bad just from lvl11 maps.
      He is lower tier (assuming he is still going to yellow dungeons). The fame from 6-9 maps should be sufficient for him
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living