Need more focus on PVE and solo players

• Blue zones,Yellow zones and HCE exist allready. Dunno where's the problem.

When you want only PvE, why would you start a full loot PvP game like albion online?
      There's a bunch of "only PvE"-games where the economy will suffer from the Inflation.

The main reason why i play albion is because it's like dark souls: "git gud or die trying"
      I love full loot pvp where everything can trash. Otherwise the game is boring!
    • No risk PvE already exists, and shouldn't be expanded too much. HCE.

The game is a PvP game. Players should be penalized for not participating in the vision of the game.

Next major patch will include new awesome content for solo, but it also features awesome content for solo pvp.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • DeSorcer wrote:

Blue zones,Yellow zones and HCE exist allready. Dunno where's the problem.

When you want only PvE, why would you start a full loot PvP game like albion online?
      There's a bunch of "only PvE"-games where the economy will suffer from the Inflation.

The main reason why i play albion is because it's like dark souls: "git gud or die trying"
      I love full loot pvp where everything can trash. Otherwise the game is boring!
      I play albion because I enjoy its gathering system. Some of us want to focus on the PvE part of the game due to insane latency. Servers are in the USA and I don't plan on moving to that country any time soon so there is nothing that can be done about it really. I also don't plan on participating in the PvP part of the game aside for arena. It's not about "git gud or die trying" when you are playing with 200ms+ just because the server is located on the other side of the planet

Crane wrote:

No risk PvE already exists, and shouldn't be expanded too much. HCE.

The game is a PvP game. Players should be penalized for not participating in the vision of the game.

Next major patch will include new awesome content for solo, but it also features awesome content for solo pvp.
      Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG. Players are meant to play the game in any way they like. No one is forced to do PvP here if they don't want to. Demanding that they should be penalized for simply enjoying their peaceful time in blue zones is ridiculous. A huge part of ablion's content is already locked for them because T6-T8 zones are all PvP zones.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apotosariel ().

• PvE only players are just mystifying in Albion. I have no intention of making fun of them or calling them names but Albions PvE is simplified on purpose because it is just a means to build spec and silver for PvPing. The reason some people scream go play elsewhere is simply because virtually all other games have exponentially better PvE with limited to no PvP which sounds like you are looking for. With that said I would be all for more PvE type activities existing in the world if they still intertwine with PvP in some fashion.
    • Tabor wrote:

PvE only players are just mystifying in Albion. I have no intention of making fun of them or calling them names but Albions PvE is simplified on purpose because it is just a means to build spec and silver for PvPing. The reason some people scream go play elsewhere is simply because virtually all other games have exponentially better PvE with limited to no PvP which sounds like you are looking for. With that said I would be all for more PvE type activities existing in the world if they still intertwine with PvP in some fashion.
      If you like gathering, crafting and PvE, there is more than enough content in the game for most people to live and not ever really enter a PvP zone. The people that want more PvE aren't asking for the game to be fundamentally changed. They just want PvE content comparable to random dungeons, that isn't just more random dungeons.

More importantly to me though. what I think we need is more content aimed at turning pure PvE players into PvP players, by offering increased incentives for lower risk PvP activities. The PvP is the best part of this game, and it should be made as accessible as possible, on terms that people find comfortable. We could use more stuff like hourly chests in blue zones around the cities. They already have conditional flag zones for for the hellgates. Get more people interested in beating up their fellow man for fun and profit.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper